Windows 10: BSOD report due to Sony Vegas and inactive partition

Discus and support BSOD report due to Sony Vegas and inactive partition in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here is my report and the continuation of this thread 97347 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dead666, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Dead666 Win User

BSOD report due to Sony Vegas and inactive partition

Here is my report and the continuation of this thread

:)

Dead666, Nov 5, 2017
  2. auggy Win User

Very strange and quite frequent crashes

Hi,

Just to add, from the System info file there are recurring Application errors in the Event logs involving fileiosurrogate.exe which appears to be a component of Sony Vegas.

In the following link a user reported reinstalling Sony Vegas may have help helped "hangs and crashes":

https://www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum...

auggy, Nov 5, 2017
  3. Icons deleted on desktop

I'm Having The Same Problem With Sony Vegas Pro 13 Im Starting To think You Dont Like Sony vegas Pro 13

isaacfuchs, Nov 5, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

1) Please update the system specs in the "My Computer" section.
    How To Fill Out Your System Specs
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums:
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums General Tips Tutorials
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'.
    After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.
    System Info - See Your System Specs - Windows 7 Help Forums

2) Open Ccleaner > Windows tab > scroll down to system and advanced > post an image into the thread.
    3) In the left lower corner search type system > open system control panel > on the left pane click advanced system settings > on the advanced tab in startup and recovery click settings > post an image into the thread.

Take Screenshot in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

4)The logs are in a foreign language and cannot be scanned or read. Please change the default language to English and re-post the zip so that the files can be troubleshooted:

Language - Add, Remove, and Change in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials
    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums

5) Please place a URL into the thread for the computer's drivers website.

zbook, Nov 5, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD report due to Sony Vegas and inactive partition - Similar Threads - BSOD report due

2. mon sony vegas crash a cause de kernelbase.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mon sony vegas crash a cause de kernelbase.dll: voici le problème : Problem Description Application Name: VEGAS Pro Application Version: Version 18.0 Build 284 Problem: Unmanaged Exception 0xe0434352 Fault Module: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll Fault Address: 0x00007FFC93794F69 Fault Offset: 0x0000000000034F69...
  3. mon sony vegas crash a cause de kernelbase.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mon sony vegas crash a cause de kernelbase.dll: voici le problème : Problem Description Application Name: VEGAS Pro Application Version: Version 18.0 Build 284 Problem: Unmanaged Exception 0xe0434352 Fault Module: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll Fault Address: 0x00007FFC93794F69 Fault Offset: 0x0000000000034F69...
  4. mon sony vegas crash a cause de kernelbase.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Sony Vegas keeps crashing or is not responding on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Sony Vegas keeps crashing or is not responding on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Sony Vegas holds a respectable position among YouTubers and content creators. It is used to create and edit videos, before uploading them on their respectable platforms. However, lots of users are experiencing abrupt crashes. According to them, Sony Vegans keeps...
  6. Sony Vegas and .NET framework

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sony Vegas and .NET framework: I have downloaded Sony Vegas 17.0 and when I try to open for the first time all I get is Failed to Initialize .NET runtime. I have downloaded .NET framework and have tried to turn it on in turn windows features on or off but still Vegas does not work I really need help here....
  7. DLL SONY VEGAS

in Windows 10 Customization
    DLL SONY VEGAS: I have a DLL error, I downloaded and put the DLL that the program sony vegas says is missing and still the error remains, I have already canceled and installed the program and continue =/...
  8. Slow PC after installing Sony Vegas Pro 17

Slow PC after installing Sony Vegas Pro 17: Hello, I recently purchased and installed software to do video editing on my PC. Sony Vegas Pro 17 that I boughthere. During installing, Visual C++ 10.0 CRT x64 was installed. Upon completion of installation, I opened program to use. The first screen that appeared asked...
  9. BSOD while using Sony Vegas 12 Unexpected_Store_Exception

BSOD while using Sony Vegas 12 Unexpected_Store_Exception: So I got a BSOD when using SV 12 and it was somthing along the lines of Unexpected_Store_Exception the required files are attached below... And if its a driver issue I dobut I will be able to fix it as my Laptop is over 5 Year old *Sad I am at work pretty much all day so...
  10. Sony Vegas Pro 12 Crashing on Launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sony Vegas Pro 12 Crashing on Launch: On my PC (running build 10049), when I try to open Sony Vegas Pro 12 it closes when it gets to "Creating Windows". It was working fine a few days ago and I haven't installed any updates. It also works fine on my SP3 running the same build. 5552