Windows 10: BSOD: Seemingly random occurences whilst playing high-end games.

Discus and support BSOD: Seemingly random occurences whilst playing high-end games. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; By high-end games, I mean relative to my computer's current hardware. Yesterday, or on 9/11/2015, I encountered 4 BSODs while playing Terraria and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ThatGuyBob, Sep 11, 2015.

1. BSOD: Seemingly random occurences whilst playing high-end games.

By high-end games, I mean relative to my computer's current hardware.

Yesterday, or on 9/11/2015, I encountered 4 BSODs while playing Terraria and Team Fortress 2: 2 KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK FAIL BSODs, 1 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and the other I don't remember. I suspect it may have something to do with the DirectX drivers or my current AMD drivers (the latest from their website), but I'm not entirely sure. I do, however, have the debug info:

Attachment 37066

Everything, including system specs, is in there. File was generated from the tool provided from the forums.

Hopefully, you guys on the forums can actually do something about it.

:)

ThatGuyBob, Sep 11, 2015

2. Constant BSODs under medium load while gaming.

The issue started occurring a month or two ago, though very infrequently, enough so that I didn't think anything of it at the time.

It seems to occur in any game, I've observed it across 5 now: Overwatch, Heros of the Storm, Mass Effect Andromeda, Prey, and No Man's Sky.

It never occurs immediately upon launch, but rather after some random time playing. As I noted above it's no occurring in a high enough frequency that I can expect one BSOD in about 20~30 minutes of game-play.

SergeyVikhlyantsev, Sep 11, 2015
  3. xxhuntyxx Win User
    Slow down during games on my C7

Hi there

Whilst playing games on my C7, now and then some slow down/pausing occurs (anything from angry birds/fruit ninja/spiderman etc) Seems to be related the phone rather than the individual game im playing. Can anyone help me with identifying the cause of this.
    It seems to occur at random intervals and I was wondering if anyone else has this issue.

Thanks

xxhuntyxx, Sep 11, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD: Seemingly random occurences whilst playing high-end games.

Hi ThatGuyBoB,

Welcome to the 10forums.

All of the crashes are saying hardware and some are pointing to the graphics card.

BSOD: Seemingly random occurences whilst playing high-end games. [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    GPU TEST

Run FurMark - GPU Stress Test - Windows 10 Forums

Note Run Furmark for around 30 minutes.

Warning Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

Thema:

BSOD: Seemingly random occurences whilst playing high-end games.

1. BSOD: Seemingly random occurences whilst playing high-end games. - Similar Threads - BSOD Seemingly random

2. Random BSODs whilst playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs whilst playing games: For a while now, I have been receiving random blue screens whilst playing games, sometimes it would show no service exception, and other messages, I have uploaded the mini dumps, if someone could look at them it would be greatly appreciated as i don't know what im doing. I...
  3. Random BSODs whilst playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs whilst playing games: For a while now, I have been receiving random blue screens whilst playing games, sometimes it would show no service exception, and other messages, I have uploaded the mini dumps, if someone could look at them it would be greatly appreciated as i don't know what im doing. I...
  4. BSOD Whilst Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Whilst Gaming: Hello,Since last month, my PC keeps blue screening on whilst I am playing games, specifically the game Rust. I will start the game and within a few minutes it will blue screen.It gives these 2 error codes:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED,SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.I have played multiple...
  5. BSoD only whilst playing certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD only whilst playing certain games: I've been getting BSoD errors whilst playing specific games at the moment in time, it is the final fantasy pixel remaster series whilst running fine on many more games that are more taxing, the really annoying thing is that most BSoD's stay stuck at 0% so it doesn't create a...
  6. BSoD only whilst playing certain games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD only whilst playing certain games: I've been getting BSoD errors whilst playing specific games at the moment in time, it is the final fantasy pixel remaster series whilst running fine on many more games that are more taxing, the really annoying thing is that most BSoD's stay stuck at 0% so it doesn't create a...
  7. BSoD only whilst playing certain games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. when playing game ,bsod occur

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when playing game ,bsod occur: https://wwb.lanzouj.com/ifitz04623xethanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-playing-game-bsod-occur/e0796a2a-f559-4f31-b318-19c739e59688
  9. when playing game ,bsod occur

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    when playing game ,bsod occur: https://wwb.lanzouj.com/ifitz04623xethanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-playing-game-bsod-occur/e0796a2a-f559-4f31-b318-19c739e59688
  10. Bsod whilst playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod whilst playing games: My PC BSODS Critical_Process_Died whilst playing gamesDMP: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoDwxz1NoYMyg9ZG4F7mBgpYnQ9mqg?e=YYtKEsIf anyone could help it would be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-whilst-playing-games/40ee6bf7-8bea-414b-bdf3-d44cdac5af69