Windows 10: BSOD Stop Code: DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

Discus and support BSOD Stop Code: DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, I had my PC upgraded to Windows ver. 1703 a couple of months ago but then it wouldn't start up. I rolled back the PC system using an image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zagato, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Zagato Win User

BSOD Stop Code: DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

Hi there,

I had my PC upgraded to Windows ver. 1703 a couple of months ago but then it wouldn't start up. I rolled back the PC system using an image formed by Acronis in Oct 2016 which was meant to be a stable version. However it isn't stable anymore and I keep having random BSOD of DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION.

It really happens randomly but for several times it came when I was watching online movie using Chrome as the browser.

Attached is the zipped dump files for your review. And thanks in advance fro any help I can get.

:)

Zagato, Aug 31, 2017
  2. titan21 Win User

blue screen

stop code : DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

titan21, Aug 31, 2017
  3. BSOD- DPC Watchdog violation

BSOD - DPC watchdog violation how to fix?

JamesJagow, Aug 31, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

zbook, Aug 31, 2017
  5. Zagato Win User
    Thanks for the quick reply. Attachment re-uploaded. Should be all in English this time.

Zagato, Aug 31, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste: slmgr /dlv

Please post the image into the thread.

zbook, Aug 31, 2017
  7. zbook New Member
    Open administrative command prompt and copy and paste:

%SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts >> "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\hosts.txt"

Please post a one drive or drop box share link of the desktop text into the thread.

zbook, Sep 1, 2017
  8. Zagato Win User

Not sure if I've made the share link right. The content of the hosts file is also pasted below, guess you want to look at it.

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

# Copyright (c) 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp.## This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.## This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one# space.## Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.## For example:## 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server# 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.# 127.0.0.1 localhost# ::1 localhost0.0.0.0 activation.acronis.com127.0.0.1 acdid.acdsystems.com127.0.0.1 cap.cyberlink.com0.0.0.0 web-api-tih.acronis.com0.0.0.0 web-api-tie.acronis.com0.0.0.0 web-api-vmp.acronis.com0.0.0.0 cloud-rs-ru2.acronis.com0.0.0.0 cloud-fes-ru2.acronis.com0.0.0.0 rpc.acronis.com

Zagato, Sep 1, 2017
  9. Zagato Win User
    One more thing to add. Every time I tried to backup the whole C drive using Acronis 2017, DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION error popped up and the system restarted. No idea whether it's because of Acronis or the PC hardware itself. Thanks.

Zagato, Sep 1, 2017
  10. zbook New Member
    Open administrative command prompt and copy and paste:

for /f "delims=|" %a in ('dir /B /S C:\*ospp.vbs') do cscript "%a" /dstatus > "%userprofile%\Desktop\Genuine_Office.txt"

Post the desktop file using a one drive or drop box share link.

zbook, Sep 1, 2017
  11. zbook New Member
    zbook, Sep 1, 2017
  12. Zagato Win User
    Zagato, Sep 1, 2017
  13. zbook New Member

What is the source of the Windows?
    What is the source of the Office?

Using file explorer > this PC > local C: drive > search for:
    C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
    %SystemRoot%\MEMORY.DMP

After the zip file is updated with English as the default language please post a share link for the memory dump file.

zbook, Sep 1, 2017
  14. Zagato Win User
    The Windows 10 was upgraded from Windows 7 (probably non-genuine version) during the free upgrade offer last year.
    The office 2013 is not genuine.
    Tried many times, the default language is set to English already but I have problem changing the language of all the files in the zip file to English. Anyways here is the latest zip file posted for your review.

For your info there was no BSOD in the last 15hrs.
    Link of the Memory.dmp below.
    Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Zagato, Sep 1, 2017
  15. zbook New Member
    A lot of time was spent troubleshooting your computer data. There were multiple problems and fixes.
    We have strict rules.
    If you can uninstall all of the pirated software and the software that enables you to pirate software in the future you can recive our help.

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD Stop Code: DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - Similar Threads - BSOD Stop Code

2. Stop code: DPC Watchdog Violations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: DPC Watchdog Violations: My laptop keep restarting only. In advance setting tried all the troubleshooting methods but still keeps restarting. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-dpc-watchdog-violations/adcbcf0b-9a60-449e-b028-f604c5bb81d0
  3. Stop code: DPC Watchdog Violations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: DPC Watchdog Violations: My laptop keep restarting only. In advance setting tried all the troubleshooting methods but still keeps restarting. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-dpc-watchdog-violations/adcbcf0b-9a60-449e-b028-f604c5bb81d0
  4. DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD: Hello,My PC has been crashing for a couple weeks now. First instance happened while I was watching Netflix after installing latest NVIDIA driver v512.95 then I rolled back to v472.12 but issue still remains with crashes happened every reboot while watching movies, web...
  5. DPC watchdog violation BSOD

DPC watchdog violation BSOD: SYMBOL_NAME: mtkwl6ex+335ceMODULE_NAME: mtkwl6exIMAGE_NAME: mtkwl6ex.sysSTACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbBUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 335ceFAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x133_ISR_mtkwl6ex!unknown_functionOS_VERSION: 10.0.19041.1BUILDLAB_STR: vb_releaseOSPLATFORM_TYPE: x64OSNAME: Windows...
  6. BSOD,Error code DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD,Error code DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION: dump files:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U-dA1XWzZgoqKagplT6x-hwO16I_GNhi/view?usp=sharingthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsoderror-code-dpc-watchdog-violation/d2987d0d-5077-41ec-9b60-6f413df7a334
  7. BSOD,Error code DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

BSOD,Error code DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION: dump files:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U-dA1XWzZgoqKagplT6x-hwO16I_GNhi/view?usp=sharingthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsoderror-code-dpc-watchdog-violation/d2987d0d-5077-41ec-9b60-6f413df7a334
  8. BSOD,Error code DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. BSoD code : DPC Watchdog Violation

BSoD code : DPC Watchdog Violation: So i just bought a brand new laptop with windows 10,and i've been getting this dpc watchdog violation when booting and it restart itself without the repair percentage moving or my laptop shows dark screen after Asus logo i use asus and restart itself after 30 seconds or...
  10. DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD

DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD: Hello, I've been recently getting BSODs with error code DPC Watchdog Violation when waking PC up from sleep mode. My log files and system info can be found here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap87I0ekZbOF3WhuIjiI--QnKxbn?e=oOiOh8 Thanks, Daniel...