Windows 10: BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe+16c4c0

Discus and support BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe+16c4c0 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, Last week I started getting BSODs during random tasks like gaming/watching youtube etc., and sometimes when rebooting my PC. I ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PabloDXXL, Jul 28, 2017.

1. PabloDXXL Win User

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe+16c4c0

Hi everyone,

Last week I started getting BSODs during random tasks like gaming/watching youtube etc., and sometimes when rebooting my PC.

I ran Memtest86 and it showed that my RAM was corrupt so i got myself a fresh set of Corsair CMK32GX4M4C3000C15 and ran a thorough Memtest again for 11 hours and found no errors. A couple of minutes ago I got another BSOD while I was formatting the USB flash drive to remove Memtest86...

My processor is 5820k and is overclocked to 4.2 GHz and has been that way for the last 3 years since I've built my PC passing all stress tests and not causing any problems.

RAM runs at 2800 MHz and so did my old set. However the new set is rated at 3000 MHz, I just couldn't get it to run at that speed.

I'm attaching the diagnostics summary as per instructions. The most recent BSOD happened with a new set of RAM.

:)

PabloDXXL, Jul 28, 2017
  2. Neprut Win User

Windows BSOD issues - Have DMP files

The driver verifier is not the issue here.... The whole point of that command is to BSOD your system and to see which drivers are acting up, that is the reason I posted the .dmp file for that BSOD. Of course I would have disabled that after successfully
    getting the system to crash...

My BIOS is the latest version (American Megatrends Inc. 1.I0, 25-Apr-17), that is the reason the .nfo file is included with the dumps so people are able to see that.

The SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION is indeed the main BSOD caused by main things over the past few weeks, which is what I am trying to fix.

29JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)

26JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

24JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ntoskrnl.exe)

23JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

22JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ntoskrnl.exe)

18JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

ect, ect...

If older .dmp files are necessary I can always provide.

Thanks.

Neprut, Jul 28, 2017
  3. Recurring BSOD crashes after using specific software (Axure RP Pro)

The causes of the BSOD's are related to BAD_POOL_CALLER and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION related to the drivers; ntoskrnl.exe+16c560 and win32kbase.sys

StefanoToledo, Jul 28, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

zbook, Jul 29, 2017
  5. PabloDXXL Win User
    Nevermind, it looks like this is how my PC reacts to RAM overclock. Weird because it used to work fine with RAM @2800 MHz and then it started crashing all of a sudden... Makes me think that I wasted my money on a new set of RAM... Well at least it's double in size now. It was stupid of me to run Memtest with OC'd RAM but it used to work flawlessly for three years this way. Maybe something has deterioratedon my motherboard idk... I'm feeling too lazy to test the old set again because I'd have to take off my beefy Noctua air cooler to get to the RAM slots. I also found out that my old set is still under warranty so I'll bring it to the service center and if it checks out to be good it'll go on the second hand market.

PabloDXXL, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe+16c4c0 - Similar Threads - BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl

2. ntoskrnl bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl bsod: My pc has been bsod-ing for 2-3 years now and i recently decided to try and fix it. I use bluescreen view and always see that the bsods are always caused by ntoskrnl.exe. heres all of the stuff ive to try and fix it.Used 1 8gb ram stick at a timeused different ram slotsused...
  3. ntoskrnl BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, I have quite a persistent problem here.I often get BSOD or straight out system restarts the latter don't have any trace in minidump. In the past few days, they were too recurrent and got to a point where I had to reinstall Windows because my laptop actually got slowed...
  4. ntoskrnl BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, I have quite a persistent problem here.I often get BSOD or straight out system restarts the latter don't have any trace in minidump. In the past few days, they were too recurrent and got to a point where I had to reinstall Windows because my laptop actually got slowed...
  5. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  6. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  7. Ntoskrnl BSOD

Ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, Any ideas how I can stop ntoskrnl.exe of causing blue screens? It happens every few days while I am playing games on steam Here are my dumps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E7Kwdh1341_R2psC5NVUoETVBtqC_QlP/view?usp=sharing...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  10. Bsod ntoskrnl

Bsod ntoskrnl: Hi guys, Any help would be massively appreciated. My computer is BSOD at least two times a day. As far as I can tell, all drivers are up to date including Nvidia. Could somebody take a look at the attached and let me know if you find anything? I've ran a system check...