Windows 10: BSOD system_thread_exception_not_handled

Discus and support BSOD system_thread_exception_not_handled in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there!! did you find any solution?? I have EXACTLY the same problem, I got that BSOD since 3 days already, happening at random times and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FranzShester, Nov 20, 2017.

1. BSOD system_thread_exception_not_handled

Hello there!! did you find any solution?? I have EXACTLY the same problem, I got that BSOD since 3 days already, happening at random times and "Probably caused by : igdkmd64.sys ( igdkmd64+c8a88, EXACTLY THE SAME THING!!!!)" . but, I have an Asus K53SV with Intel HD3000 graphics and I have been using the driver 9.17.10.4459 without problems for many months, until now that I got that error.

So far I have been done many VGA Stress tests in order to determine if it´s a Hardware issue, but I doesn´t crash while stressing.
    It always crashes while I have Firefox (Quantum) opened, I updated Firefox since a couple of days and my pc was acting weird since that.. I think that new Quantum version has some bugs since it was made from scratch.. it uses a LOT of ressources at random tasks and it could be the cause... but "mrad" has the same problem and at that time there was no firefox quantum version.
    Another thing to have in mind is that windows had an update since a couple of days.

BIOS is up to date as well as drivers.

I hope it´s a corrupted driver or something like that and not a hardware issue, that´s why I have performed a clean Windows 10 installation and installed google chrome instead of Firefox... I Have been using my computer for a couple of hours now without experiencing that BSOD and I really hope it doesn´t come back.. if it does, I will not know what else to do!

PS: Sorry for my english

:)

FranzShester, Nov 20, 2017

2. Влад

BSoD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with 0934578drv.sys

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

ВладиславФилимонов, Nov 20, 2017
  3. Windows 10 BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

When I start my laptop. It's always restart and show BSOD : SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

(Cl.dll). Please give me your suggestion.

Athipphakone, Nov 20, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

BSOD system_thread_exception_not_handled

zbook, Nov 20, 2017
  5. FranzShester, Nov 20, 2017
  6. Ztruker Win User
    If you read the thread, there does not appear to be a solution offered yet.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD system_thread_exception_not_handled

1. BSOD system_thread_exception_not_handled - Similar Threads - BSOD system_thread_exception_not_handled

2. Windows 10 BSOD system_thread_exception_not_handled fltmgr.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD system_thread_exception_not_handled fltmgr.sys: I had the device checked by a repair center, they said they found no errors, no hard drive errors, no SSD errors, no graphics card or ram errors. So what it causing this bsod? Very annoying that I put a lot of money into a windows laptop just for this to happen as soon as...
  3. Windows 10 1903 random BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Windows 10 1903 random BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hello, for about 2 months now I started receiving BSODs with different error messages. They appear mostly once per day but that varies. Sometimes after booting another BSOD comes up, but the PC boots after after that. Most common one is SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED....
  4. My PC just keeps randomly crashing with a BSOD (system thread exception not handled)

My PC just keeps randomly crashing with a BSOD (system thread exception not handled): So i don't know what causes this, it seemingly just happens randomly, be it when gaming or just browsing the web. I checked the event viewer and i think i narrowed it down to Event ID: 41 Kernel-Power. Any help would be appreciated. Event Data: Provider [ Name]...
  5. Windows BSOD, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M, 0x1000007E

Windows BSOD, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M, 0x1000007E: Hi, my dell E7440 laptop got blue screen with below message, please refer to minidump and dmp file link which uploaded to onedrive. Anyone can help for this error? Do I need to run chkdsk? I had done update driver using dell command update before this blue screen happen,...
  6. BSOD loop system thread exception not handled

BSOD loop system thread exception not handled: Good day! i just installed windows 10 home using a bootable flash drive, on my old HP Compaq nx6320 and the installation went just fine but when it was booting for the first time a BSOD appeared with the " Systen thread exception not handled" error, I can't seem to know the...
  7. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED NETIO.SYS BSOD

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED NETIO.SYS BSOD: I have a computer that keeps getting the BSOD more frequently with the above reason and driver. I looked through the dump files but couldn't pinpoint anything. I have updated some drivers but to no avail they are still happening. Below is a link to the dump files....
  8. Getting SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD when changing any BIOS OC setting

Getting SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD when changing any BIOS OC setting: Specs: Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Plus CPU: Ryzen 5 3600x CPU Cooler: stock Wraith Spire Chipset Version: 19.10.16 Avg CPU temps: ~54.4°C GPU: Geforce RTX 2070 GPU driver version: 431.36 Avg GPU temps: ~37°C With a clean Win 10 install after putting this build together, I...
  9. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLE (NETIO.SYS) / Bad Pool Caller Error BSOD's

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLE (NETIO.SYS) / Bad Pool Caller Error BSOD's: Hello, these past two weeks I've began receiving several BSOD's a day since I installed Driver Booster and updated all my drivers across my OS. I also installed Bitdefender Total Security and had to reinstall my wireless drivers like Qualcomm and Realtek again because...
  10. BSOD Bootloop: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

BSOD Bootloop: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: I have been stuck in a BSOD bootloop with the stop code "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: exhzzccf.sys" In my searching, I've found that this could be a graphics card driver issue, but I cannot boot the system at all, not even into safe mode. I'm not sure to...