Windows 10: BSOD Upon Start Up Windows 10 Stop Code:

Discus and support BSOD Upon Start Up Windows 10 Stop Code: in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have windows 10 (HP Touchsmart 15) and recently installed updates upon restart, I got the BSOD which gave me the stop code of : FLTMGR File System. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MizmelzyWI, Feb 17, 2019.

1. BSOD Upon Start Up Windows 10 Stop Code:

I have windows 10 (HP Touchsmart 15) and recently installed updates upon restart, I got the BSOD which gave me the stop code of : FLTMGR File System. I can get to the windows logon screen just fine. But if I try to log in after about a few seconds the stop code pops up. So windows doesn't load. I have tried getting into safe mode using the shift and restart through the power menu. The computer restarts but does not start into safe mode. It just starts normally and brings me to the windows log on.

I made a recovery disk for my HP. I can't find the disk. So I have downloaded the Windows ISO file and am currently putting it on an 8gb flash drive. Hoping this works because I can't even get into the bios either. I click the F10 nothing happens. Even tapping escape to bring up startup menu.

I'm not sure what the newest windows 10 update did. But whatever it did, my computer did not like it.

Any help with this issue would be appreciated. I did google some on the FLTMGR File system stop code but nothing really deals with what to do if it's at start up and you can't load windows.

Melissa

:)

MizmelzyWI, Feb 17, 2019
  2. eidairaman1, Feb 17, 2019
  3. The OverClockers BSOD code list

According to Microsoft, Vista and later usually displays this BSOD instead:

STOP: 0x00000124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff557321(v=VS.85).aspx

According to Microsoft, the Vista and later equivalent of STOP: 0x0000009C MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION is:

STOP: 0x00000124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

-> This BSOD code don't exist in Windows XP, Windows 2000 and Windows NT 4.0 <-

RJARRRPCGP, Feb 17, 2019
  4. BSOD Upon Start Up Windows 10 Stop Code:

getting "bsod" on windows 10 need diagnose why

I get this problem once every 4 or 5 days and only after just loading into windows never when windows has been running, I'm guessing is a startup related problem but I don't know it could be a faulty ram, sound card, windows itself etc. What's the first step to getting this clarified??

it doesn't happen all the time tho. I found an article that describes kinda the troubleshooting steps http://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-7-stop-errors-or-blue-screens-guide

from my video I can't find the stop error code maybe you guys can help me find it on event viewer to start onto some diagnosis.

Miguel2013, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

BSOD Upon Start Up Windows 10 Stop Code:

1. BSOD Upon Start Up Windows 10 Stop Code: - Similar Threads - BSOD Upon Start

2. Script not found upon start up Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Script not found upon start up Windows 10: I just reinstalled Windows on an HP laptop and now every time I start up I get a script error that the updatewin script cannot be found and it gives the path to the Roaming area where it is supposed to be. How can I fix this?Thank you....
  3. How do I stop RunDLL pop up upon start up?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I stop RunDLL pop up upon start up?: I recently installed MalwareBytes to clean out my PC and after deleting all the quarantined "malware" it found, I started getting this error message which would pop up on startup and randomly while I use my laptop:I have no idea what app PrepDirect is and I even tries...
  4. Windows 10 Settings crash upon start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Settings crash upon start up: I can't seem to open my settings app on my Windows 10. When I click "Settings" it only gets stuck on the loading screen see pic below, stays there for a few minutes, then crashes. I've tried making another user then opening Settings there, doesn't work. I've tried WSUS...
  5. Windows 10 freezes upon start up

Windows 10 freezes upon start up: Hello! So the other day i decided to restart my pc because it was running slowly. But the reatart process took over 10 minutes, so i left the room to run errands. When i came back my pc was off and now when i try to start it freezes at the windows 10 logo with the spinning...
  6. BSOD upon starting up Computer

BSOD upon starting up Computer: DESKTOP-V91V1BR-(2020-08-24_20-45-38).zip Windows 10 Version 2004 163173
  7. Photos upon start-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos upon start-up: When I start my computer I get these great pictures displayed on my monitor. I want to know where they were taken, what they are so I can go learn more about the place. Is there some way to find that out?...
  8. BSOD upon computer start up

BSOD upon computer start up: Hey, I recently got a "Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area" upon start-up of my machine. This is not the first blue-screen I've gotten recently so I thought I'd post my log here. Unfortunately, I don't know how to re-create the problem. I've attached the output of the Beta Log...
  9. Create a PIN upon start up of Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Create a PIN upon start up of Windows 10: I would really like to know who in their right mind decided to put in this "upgrade" into Windows 10. Every time I start my computer I get that stupid, unproductive message that tells me to create a PIN. I do not want this on my PC. Shame on Microsoft for forcing this down...
  10. Create a PIN upon start up of Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Create a PIN upon start up of Windows 10: I would really like to know who in their right mind decided to put in this "upgrade" into Windows 10. Every time I start my computer I get that stupid, unproductive message that tells me to create a PIN. I do not want this on my PC. Shame on Microsoft for forcing this down...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my finger sign in with my dell computer stop working