Windows 10: BSOD watching vid; "kernel secur check failu" and BSOD Sys_Service_Ex

Discus and support BSOD watching vid; "kernel secur check failu" and BSOD Sys_Service_Ex in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When did you install Google Chrome again? Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Elenes, Aug 15, 2015.

1. axe0 New Member

BSOD watching vid; "kernel secur check failu" and BSOD Sys_Service_Ex

When did you install Google Chrome again?

2. Elenes Win User

After reinstall of drivers

Elenes, Oct 1, 2015
  3. axe0 New Member
    Please remove Google Chrome again and test your system for a few days.
    After a few days, please report back how it is going, or earlier if you have any BSOD while Google Chrome is removed.

4. Elenes Win User

So I tested for couple of days and at first problem appear one a day maybe with plaing online video I could live with it.
    But tell me why I cant use chrome? Is it wrong with chrome or windows+chrome??
    Last couple of days problem once again has escalated. And now BSOD are more frequently.
    Once again I upload ZIP with log. Please take a look.

Thanks

Elenes, Nov 2, 2015
  5. axe0 New Member
    Please use Window Defender as AV instead of Avast until Avast is more stable
    Avast - Uninstall Completely - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswMonFlt.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswMonFlt.sys[/quote] Google Chrome is active at the time of some crashes, I cannot say for sure, but it may have influence on the crashes. There are some who had crashes due to Google Chrome. Why I don't know, I am certainly not an expert nor know I enough with debugging crashes to find that out and I usually only know the what part.

6. Elenes Win User
    I have uninstaled Chrome and using firefox instead.
    Avast is gone too.
    But I still have these BSOD wjen watching video online.
    Please help

Elenes, Nov 3, 2015
  7. axe0 New Member
    BSOD watching vid; "kernel secur check failu" and BSOD Sys_Service_Ex [​IMG]
    Diagnostic test
    GPU TEST

Run Furmark tutorial

Note Run Furmark for around 30 minutes

Warning Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if temperatures rise too high

8. Elenes Win User

So i have done everything chnged to firefox, uninstalled Awast, run that GPU Futermark test for 3h and everything was ok. But I still got these BSOD
    So once again I put zip logs
    You got any ideas? Because Im starting to loose hope

Elenes, Nov 8, 2015
  9. axe0 New Member
    Is inside the case checked for any dust? Made sure everything is seated properly?

10. Elenes Win User
    I checked and I dont think thats the case, I got the BSOD when I watch video online in chrome and now in firefox when playing normal video thats rarely the case and in 3h Futuremark test everything went well
    So my guess is there is something wrong with the ethernet realteck drivers but I have reinstalled them too.
    And I have done sfc /scannow once again and it finds no violations.

Elenes, Nov 8, 2015
  11. axe0 New Member
    The GPU drivers have been flagged again, the reason why I asked.

12. Elenes Win User
    So I still got them and now even in playing games :/
    I reinstalled GPU drivers for newest version, I did once again stress check test and I once again pu zip logs. Please tell me if it once again drivers or something else?
    And if drivers whats will be recommended solution? Reinstaling windows again or buy new CPU or MEM because its f.ucking riddicoulous what its going on for some kind of time

Elenes, Nov 17, 2015
  13. axe0 New Member

Please watch your language, I don't like to help people who use such words. It is understandable, but it isn't needed to put it here.

Please remove the GPU, it isn't needed to run it and this is a good way to find out if the GPU is causing issues.
    5/5 dumps by the GPU

14. Elenes Win User
    Sorry for that but it's really discouraging.
    But if I remowe GPU do I have to instead use some other processor for some time??

Elenes, Nov 17, 2015
  15. axe0 New Member
    Pff, forgot you have an APU*Redface

Do you have a standalone GPU?

Thema:

1. BSOD watching vid; "kernel secur check failu" and BSOD Sys_Service_Ex - Similar Threads - BSOD watching vid

2. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure: I have been getting multiple BSODs with different error codes however Kernel Security Check Failure is the most common one it all started after playing a game and my pc would just turn off randomly so i updated my gpu drivers then shortly after that i then started to get the...
  3. BSOD - kernel security check failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - kernel security check failure: I got BSOD kernel security check failure, I have attached the minidump file for reference. Please help me to check what is the reason121323-5546-02.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-kernel-security-check-failure/fc12efbd-e6ad-493b-a800-2d915c62375d
  4. BSOD Kernel Security Check failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Kernel Security Check failure: Hello, I am working on a Windows 10 laptop that's giving Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD. This pops up within minutes of booting and restarts. This PC can boot in safe mode. Memory test and hard disk tests passed, SFC did detect and repair a couple issues, but it still...
  5. BSOD Kernel Security Check failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Kernel Security Check failure: Hello, I am working on a Windows 10 laptop that's giving Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD. This pops up within minutes of booting and restarts. This PC can boot in safe mode. Memory test and hard disk tests passed, SFC did detect and repair a couple issues, but it still...
  6. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure

BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure: Minidump:https://www.filehosting.org/file/details/964931/101521-11671-01.zipThe same photo above but in text:On Fri 15-10-2021 17:40:16 your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\101521-11671-01.dmpThis was probably caused by the...
  7. kernel security check bsod

kernel security check bsod: Hello, i recently bought this pc from my brother, upgraded cpu and replaced psu for a better one(no change). Apparently it happens usually at the start up, and this is the first time it happened to me 162618
  8. BSOD KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

BSOD KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE: MINIDUMPS https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OCYKbjvdJbwjwJsgVhaDYAIV-IwJgnq6?usp=sharing On Mon 7/27/2020 6:07:12 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\072720-10703-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following...
  9. BSOD Kernel security check failure

BSOD Kernel security check failure: Hello ! I would be very grateful if you can help me with my problem. I need to know what causes BSOD screen on my system. The message was Kernel security check failure I shared in Google drive the minidump and system information file created with the last BSOD. I...
  10. BSOD W10 Kernel Security Check

BSOD W10 Kernel Security Check: Attachment 39609 Attached is my dump zip. This started today, not sure of the issue, I tried to use an online dump analyzer but it was little to no help. System specs are listed in my profile, if you need any more info let me know. I would really like to pinpoint the...