Windows 10: BSOD watching youtube

Discus and support BSOD watching youtube in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I have the blue screen problem (Dpc_watchdog_violation) only when I watch video on youtube. Not during video on VLC nor twich.tv...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jetomy, Jul 4, 2017.

1. jetomy Win User

BSOD watching youtube

Hello everyone.
    I have the blue screen problem (Dpc_watchdog_violation) only when I watch video on youtube. Not during video on VLC nor twich.tv... Only with youtube, and with every browser.
    I think I have all my driver up to date (but I can make a mistake, because my computer skills are very limited *Tongue ) .
    If somebody can help me fix this issue, it would be awesome ! It began 1 week ago, an I still didn't fix it *Sad.
    thank you ! *Smile
    Attachment 142499

:)

jetomy, Jul 4, 2017

2. received error : Bad_Pool_Header causes BSOD while watching YouTube

While watching YouTube, I notice some stuttering. At first i thought it was just internet connection issue. However, I experienced BSOD because of Bad Pool Header. I attached a link to the computer's WPR

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Thank You

original title: Bad_Pool_Header causes BSOD while watching YouTube

Daniel_N_1609, Jul 4, 2017
  3. X-Fi sound cards with 2.30.0004 and 2.30.0007 drivers

A video demonstrating the BSOD upon clean installation is also available on YouTube.

Paulo Henrique de Medeiros, Jul 4, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

BSOD watching youtube

zbook, Jul 4, 2017
  5. jetomy Win User
    ha ok, sorry for that.
    that s better now *Wink
    Attachment 142503

jetomy, Jul 4, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    Code: +++ WER4 +++:Fault bucket , type 0Event Name: WindowsWcpOtherFailure3Response: Non disponibleCab Id: 0Problem signatureBSOD watching youtube :p1: 10.0.15063.0:1P2: wcp\componentstore\deltastore.cppP3: ComponentStore::CRawStoreLayout::CompressComponentPayloadP4: 2395P5: c0000034P6: 0xff613223P7: P8: P9: P10:[/quote] Code: RTWlanE Realtek Wireless LAN 8 Realtek Wireless LAN 8 Kernel Manual Running OK TRUE FALSE 4,096 3,551,232 0 18/05/2017 04:17:33 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rtwlane.sys 8,192[/quote]
    rtwlane.sys

rtwlane.sys Realtek PCI-E Wireless LAN NIC NDIS Driver http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...Level=4&Conn=3

1) For malware are you using both Avast and Windows defender?

Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste these commands:

2) winver (in the about windows pop up view the windows version and build and post into the thread)
    3) sfc /scannow
    4) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    5) chkdsk /scan
    6) When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on copy > paste into the thread
    7) perform windows updates and post any failed KB# and error code into the thread
    8) connect your computer to the internet using a wired connection with cat5e or ethernet.
    9) turn off wireless
    10) open device manager > expand network adapters > find Realtek wireless PCI-E LAN > right click > properties > driver > confirm rtwlane.sys > right click uninstall
    11) reinstall the driver from your computer manufacturer's web site using the computer's serial number or product number and the operating system.
    12) if there is no driver available on your computer manufacture's web site then can use: Realtek

zbook, Jul 4, 2017
  7. BSODHunter, Jul 4, 2017
  8. jetomy Win User

BSOD watching youtube

thank you for your help, but unfortunatly your link (BSODHunter) dind't fix the issue *Sad I've followed the tuto, but still blue screen error when watchin youtube *Sad
    zbook : no, window defender is not activated, only avast !
    I will try to follow your 12 instructions tomorow *Smile (I've got a lot of work today).
    Thank's again for your help !

jetomy, Jul 5, 2017
  9. Sorry but everything is pointing to that realtek drivers. The analysis of the dumps show that:

EVERY dumps shows it. Trust me, the problem is the driver!

Code: 0x00000133: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (4.07.2017 23:50:06) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: memory_corruption rtwlane.sys [18.05.2017] * Realtek PCI-E Wireless LAN NIC NDIS Driver * => Realtek PROCESS: System[/quote] Code: 0x00000133: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (4.07.2017 12:55:30) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: memory_corruption rtwlane.sys [18.05.2017] * Realtek PCI-E Wireless LAN NIC NDIS Driver * => Realtek PROCESS: System[/quote] Code: 0x00000133: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (4.07.2017 01:39:44) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: rtwlane.sys [18.05.2017] * Realtek PCI-E Wireless LAN NIC NDIS Driver * => Realtek PROCESS: System[/quote] Code: 0x00000133: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (3.07.2017 05:39:01) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: rtwlane.sys [18.05.2017] * Realtek PCI-E Wireless LAN NIC NDIS Driver * => Realtek PROCESS: System[/quote]
    Take this one. This is the correct one for your Notebook:

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/...3198312015.zip

BSODHunter, Jul 5, 2017
  10. jetomy Win User
    OK thank you BSODHunter *Wink I trust you don't worry *Smile
    maybe I dind't follow the tuto exactly as I should (maybe cause of my benglish skill

jetomy, Jul 5, 2017
  11. jetomy Win User
    OK thank you BSODHunter *Wink I trust you don't worry *Smilemaybe I dind't follow the tuto exactly as I should (maybe cause of my benglish skill *Tongue ) .
    yesterday I tough I must change only the realtek famillhy controler pilot, but I've tried to change also the wireless LAN one, and it seems it worked *Redface 1h of youtube this morning and no crash *Redface
    thank's again for you help guys *Smile
    and have a nice day !

ps : sorry for the double post, it was a mistake ! (I dont know how to remove the first one)

jetomy, Jul 5, 2017
  12. Glad to hear that your problem is now fixed. Let us know if there are any other problems.

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD watching youtube

1. BSOD watching youtube - Similar Threads - BSOD watching youtube

2. BSOD watching videos on YouTube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD watching videos on YouTube: Here are my .dmp from Minidump: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oO48P51twdZvBDgEBO7_K8fAFgfdQik9&usp=drive_fsit normally occurs while using the browser. It doesn't seem to be a heating problem, since I can stream and game on the same computer for hours without a crash. I am...
  3. BSOD watching videos on YouTube

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD watching videos on YouTube: Here are my .dmp from Minidump: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oO48P51twdZvBDgEBO7_K8fAFgfdQik9&usp=drive_fsit normally occurs while using the browser. It doesn't seem to be a heating problem, since I can stream and game on the same computer for hours without a crash. I am...
  4. BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.: For the past couple of weeks, I've been getting a blue screen crash any time I watch YouTube videos on Google Chrome. The blue screens range from Page Fault in Nonpaged Area to Memory Management. I've tried updating my drivers, updating my OS, doing a DISM check and repair,...
  5. BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.

BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.: For the past couple of weeks, I've been getting a blue screen crash any time I watch YouTube videos on Google Chrome. The blue screens range from Page Fault in Nonpaged Area to Memory Management. I've tried updating my drivers, updating my OS, doing a DISM check and repair,...
  6. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: Hello. Had some BSOD while watching YouTube. And sometimes I go to sleep while watching videos and by the morning I notice the PC had reset. Cannot say if BSOD or an unexpected update, but most likely BSOD. Actually, my no-break's battery has run out of juice, so short...
  7. BSOD while watching a youtube video

BSOD while watching a youtube video: Hello. System specs: CPU: I5-4690k RAM: Kingston Fury 2x4GB MOBO: Z97-D3H GPU:R9 280x PowerColor PSU: NZXT Hale v2 Browser: Google Chrome OS: Windows 10 x64 I was watching a youtube video with ~10 tabs open and I received a BSOD saying that I have kdcom.dll missing...
  8. BSOD playing PoE and watching youtube

BSOD playing PoE and watching youtube: Hello, I recently updated to windows 10 and have been getting BSODS alot more frequently than before. It's the good old driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal (some letters that I cant remember). I suspect that it's my network card thats causing it. I use Killer e2200 PCI-E Gigabit...
  9. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: I've gotten three BSODs in the past hour or so while watching fullscreen youtube videos. after the first 2 and some googling it seemed to point to my GPU drivers. I used the AMD uninstall tool to wipe them and then reinstalled the latest drivers. I got another BSOD about 10...
  10. BSOD While watching Youtube Videos

BSOD While watching Youtube Videos: Hey all. For the past few months, I have had BSODs while watching youtube videos. It has happened on both Chrome and Edge, so I don't believe its the browser. I also watch Twitch a lot, and it has never happened while watching that. I've attached the logs as the forum...