Windows 10: Bsod: Whea_uncorrectable_error

Discus and support Bsod: Whea_uncorrectable_error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past month, I have been trying to diagonose the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD. The issue started occurring after I upgraded to Windows 10 build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by strolling, Dec 28, 2015.

1. strolling Win User

Bsod: Whea_uncorrectable_error

For the past month, I have been trying to diagonose the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD. The issue started occurring after I upgraded to Windows 10 build 1151. I had updates disabled for a while, and I believe that it is some kind of chipset driver and hardware issue. Installing a fresh copy of Win10 (build 1151) results in a BSOD, and installing Win8.1 and running offline without updates works without any BSOD.

I have followed the steps to isolate the hardware by:
    - running Memtest86 and using each stick of RAM individually
    - checking my SSDS and HDDs by checking SMART statuses
    - GPU by booting without it

I am not overclocking, and I have reset and updated the BIOS multiple times now. I also checked my temperatures of computer, and everything is under 55 degrees Celius under load.

The BSOD still persists, but setting my power options to 'High Performance' does not result in a BSOD. My computer currently runs at max frequency all the time, and I suspect that it is either the power supply or the motherboard. All my parts are under warranty, and I can send it to the manufacturer for repair. However, I am trying to avoid much downtime as possible, and any help would be appreciated it.

:)

strolling, Dec 28, 2015

2. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Getting a blue screen of randomly after it's been on for a while but I can start up just fine in safe mode with no crashes.

No overclocks as far as I know, and the PC is relatively new (only 2 months old)

Any idea what could be causing this?

Dump files here:

Dropbox - 032918-5812-01.dmp

Conan Dufour, Dec 28, 2015
  3. BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

These are called BCC124 and are related to hardware. Read how to diagnose and hopefully to fix them in this
    wiki

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Dec 28, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

5. strolling Win User
    All of my software and drivers are up to date. I was getting the BSOD even before I was using Asus AI suite. Is there any possible further steps I can follow to figure out what the cause maybe?

strolling, Jan 3, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    What happens with W8.1 when running online?

Bsod: Whea_uncorrectable_error [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    CPU TEST

Run Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU - Windows 10 Forums

Note If you're overclocking anything, please stop it and set everything back to default while troubleshooting

Warning Your CPU temperatures will rise quickly while under this stress test. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bsod: Whea_uncorrectable_error - Similar Threads - Bsod Whea_uncorrectable_error

2. can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games: my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-my-laptop-got-bsod/d4554e28-3fbc-4405-bc0a-92aa14cafc82
  3. can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games: my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-my-laptop-got-bsod/d4554e28-3fbc-4405-bc0a-92aa14cafc82
  4. can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD "whea_uncorrectable_error"

BSOD "whea_uncorrectable_error": I've been getting BSOD a lot recently past few weeks. Each time was playing a game. Every time it BSOD it unable to create any dump files in C:\Windows.Here is the Event Viewer System logs.SystemLogs.evtx...
  6. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR PLEASE HELP

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR PLEASE HELP: Does anyone know how to fix this ive been trying to fix this for about 2 weeks with no luck here are the two recent dump files...
  7. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Does anyone know how to fix this ive been trying to fix this for about 2 weeks with no luck here are the two recent dump files...
  8. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Does anyone know how to fix this ive been trying to fix this for about 2 weeks with no luck here are the two recent dump files...
  9. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

10. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR `I've been getting a lot of BSOD and image freezing, looking for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR `I've been getting a lot of BSOD and image freezing, looking for...: Hello, appreciate any help up front.I've been getting an increasing number of BSOD as well as overall graphical freeze ups that can only be fixed by force powering off my computer. Hoping to get some help as I haven't been able to find a fix. I've been cleaning everything...