Windows 10: Bsod whea_uncorrectable_error

Discus and support Bsod whea_uncorrectable_error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there! I need a bit help. This issue have bogging me for like a real period of time. I have try to fix it my self. But i cant solve it. Its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ghoste, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Ghoste Win User

Bsod whea_uncorrectable_error

Hello there! I need a bit help. This issue have bogging me for like a real period of time. I have try to fix it my self. But i cant solve it. Its getting frustrating now. BSOD appiers randomly like really randomly. If im doing something on computer or if im away from it and doing absolutly nothing it still freezes. I have updated all my drives all windows 10 updates... I dont know what is the issue.
    I uploded neccesery files here: Attachment 150214
    Thanks a lot for help

:)

Ghoste, Aug 23, 2017

2. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Getting a blue screen of randomly after it's been on for a while but I can start up just fine in safe mode with no crashes.

No overclocks as far as I know, and the PC is relatively new (only 2 months old)

Any idea what could be causing this?

Dump files here:

Dropbox - 032918-5812-01.dmp

Conan Dufour, Aug 23, 2017
  3. BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

These are called BCC124 and are related to hardware. Read how to diagnose and hopefully to fix them in this
    wiki

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Aug 23, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello Ghoste,

Welcome to TenForums *Smile

All three BSOD are the same and 0x124 errors are usually hardware related. In each case it is the same processor 0 bank 4 reporting an Internal unclassified error.

Code: =============================================================================== Common Platform Error Record @ ffffe28d2ee10028 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Record Id : 01d31726ca6cad6b Severity : Fatal (1) Length : 928 Creator : Microsoft Notify Type : Machine Check Exception Timestamp : 8/18/2017 8:27:59 (UTC) Flags : 0x00000000 =============================================================================== Section 0 : Processor Generic ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor @ ffffe28d2ee100a8 Section @ ffffe28d2ee10180 Offset : 344 Length : 192 Flags : 0x00000001 Primary Severity : Fatal Proc. Type : x86/x64 Instr. Set : x64 Error Type : Micro-Architectural Error Flags : 0x00 CPU Version : 0x00000000000306a9 Processor ID : 0x0000000000000000 =============================================================================== Section 1 : x86/x64 Processor Specific ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor @ ffffe28d2ee100f0 Section @ ffffe28d2ee10240 Offset : 536 Length : 128 Flags : 0x00000000 Severity : Fatal Local APIC Id : 0x0000000000000000 CPU Id : a9 06 03 00 00 08 10 00 - bf e3 9a 7f ff fb eb bf 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 Proc. Info 0 @ ffffe28d2ee10240 =============================================================================== Section 2 : x86/x64 MCA ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor @ ffffe28d2ee10138 Section @ ffffe28d2ee102c0 Offset : 664 Length : 264 Flags : 0x00000000 Severity : Fatal Error : Internal unclassified (Proc 0 Bank 4) Status : 0xb200000000100402[/quote] CPU TEST
    *Arrow Run Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU - Windows 10 Forums

Bsod whea_uncorrectable_error [​IMG]
    Warning Your CPU temperatures will rise quickly while under this stress test. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

You could also try the INTEL CPU diagnostic tool: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/dow...iagnostic-Tool

Report back the results. It could be a CPU problem so that is why I'm suggesting you test in this way. How old is the CPU?

philc43, Aug 23, 2017
  5. Ghoste Win User
    So i ran both tests: Intel CPU test- ok and Prime 95 run tests for 10 hours - also ok
    The CPU is 5 years old

Ghoste, Aug 24, 2017
  6. Spectrum Win User
    Are any components overclocked? If so, please return them to their normal clockspeeds and voltages.

Also, could you tell us what model of motherboard you are using? I see it's made by ASUS but I do not see the exact model/SKU.

Spectrum, Aug 24, 2017
  7. Ghoste Win User
    BIOS is set on auto/default
    Motherboard - ASUS P8H67-M EVO (rev 3.0)

Ghoste, Aug 24, 2017
  8. zbook New Member

The logs are in a foreign language and cannot be scanned or read.

1) Please change the default language to English and re-post the zip so that the logs can be troubleshooted.

BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums

2) Make sure that there is no over clocking while troubleshooting.

Sometimes there are problems in the bios that produce bsod.

The bios in your computer:

Verzia systému BIOS a dátum American Megatrends Inc. 3703, 3.5.2013

3) Please check to see if this is the most up to date version.

4) To ensure that there are no improper bios settings please reset the bios.

Sometimes there can be failure to boot after resetting the bios.

5) So please make sure your files are backed up.

6) Please make a backup image with Macrium:
    Macrium Software | Macrium Reflect Free:

Macrium Software | Your Image is Everything

7) And please create a restore point.

How to Clear Your Computers CMOS to Reset BIOS Settings:
    How to Clear Your Computers CMOS to Reset BIOS Settings

3 Ways to Reset Your BIOS - wikiHow:
    3 Ways to Reset Your BIOS - wikiHow

8) For all tests (CPU, GPU, Memory, Drive, etc.) please post images of all test results into the thread.

9) Run memtest86+ version 5.01 for at least 8 passes.

This may take many hours so plan to run it overnight.

It is important to run 8 or more passes.
    The testing is not done by time but by passes.
    There is 8 GB of RAM in the computer.
    Memtest86+ version 5.01 takes approximately 1 - 2 Hrs / GB RAM.
    Just 1 error is a fail and you can abort testing.
    If there is more than 1 RAM module then remove all RAM except 1 module and test all RAM 1 at a time in the same DIMM for or more passes.
    The more passes the better.
    Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool
    When Memtest86+ has completed 8 or more runs use a camera or smart phone camera to take a picture and post an image into the thread.
    Microsoft Community
    MemTest86+ - Test RAM Windows 10 BSOD Tutorials

10) Run FurMark - GPU Stress Test Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

11) Please make note of the importance of temperature monitoring and aborting the test in the GPU link.

FurMark - GPU Stress Test Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials:

Windows 10 Forums)

All of these test should be done with the bios reset and no over clocking.

13) For each of the test please record maximum temperatures.

14) And please make sure that you use the Microsoft snipping tool to post images of each into the thread.

Take Screenshot in Windows 10 Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

15) Run HDTune:

HD Tune website
    to check the health,
    scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.

When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    the health,
    the error scan,
    the benchmark include the following:
    transfer rate,
    access time,
    burst rate,
    cpu usage.

Take Screenshot in Windows 10 Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

16) Please fill in the computer's specifications:
    How To Fill Out Your System Specs
    Windows 10 Forums Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums:
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'.

After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.

System Info - See Your System Specs - Windows 7 Help Forums

Please include information on PSU, cooler, case, peripherals (mouse, keyboard, joystick, etc)

zbook, Aug 24, 2017
  9. Spectrum Win User
    I'm still pretty confident his is a hardware error, but there are a few more things you should try.

1.) Run memtest86+ for 8 passes, to verify your memory is not the culprit.

2.) Since the firmware for your motherboard hasn't been updated since 2013, it isn't using the latest Intel microcode for your CPU. Unfortunately Windows does not always update the microcode at boot time, unlike Linux or FreeBSD.

You can however use VMWare's Microcode Update Driver along with Intel's Process Microcode Data File to update to the latest microcode at boot. Microcode updates are released to fix issues with processors, and what you are running into may actually have been fixed in an update that your motherboard vendor never bundled with their BIOS updates.

Here is another guide on using the microcode updater.

Spectrum, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bsod whea_uncorrectable_error - Similar Threads - Bsod whea_uncorrectable_error

2. can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games: my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-my-laptop-got-bsod/d4554e28-3fbc-4405-bc0a-92aa14cafc82
  3. can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games: my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-my-laptop-got-bsod/d4554e28-3fbc-4405-bc0a-92aa14cafc82
  4. can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD "whea_uncorrectable_error"

BSOD "whea_uncorrectable_error": I've been getting BSOD a lot recently past few weeks. Each time was playing a game. Every time it BSOD it unable to create any dump files in C:\Windows.Here is the Event Viewer System logs.SystemLogs.evtx...
  6. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR PLEASE HELP

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR PLEASE HELP: Does anyone know how to fix this ive been trying to fix this for about 2 weeks with no luck here are the two recent dump files...
  7. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Does anyone know how to fix this ive been trying to fix this for about 2 weeks with no luck here are the two recent dump files...
  8. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Does anyone know how to fix this ive been trying to fix this for about 2 weeks with no luck here are the two recent dump files...
  9. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

10. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR `I've been getting a lot of BSOD and image freezing, looking for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR `I've been getting a lot of BSOD and image freezing, looking for...: Hello, appreciate any help up front.I've been getting an increasing number of BSOD as well as overall graphical freeze ups that can only be fixed by force powering off my computer. Hoping to get some help as I haven't been able to find a fix. I've been cleaning everything...