Windows 10: BSOD when 5-10 minutes playing games

Discus and support BSOD when 5-10 minutes playing games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; but sometimes does, sometimes doesn't. the BSOD never happen if i has play more than couple hour, so if BSOD happen must be in first 5-10 minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by eldon97, Jul 6, 2016.

1. eldon97 Win User

BSOD when 5-10 minutes playing games

but sometimes does, sometimes doesn't. the BSOD never happen if i has play more than couple hour, so if BSOD happen must be in first 5-10 minutes playing games...

and there is more issue. sometimes when i play game there is notification "the display driver has stopped..." and the game screen is freeze but i know the game still running because the sound is normal... it more often happen when i have latest update vga driver, when i downgraded it display driver it more better but still happen sometimes

the third problem, my pc often make 5 times beep sound and if it happen the screen is doesn't appear but i know the PC is running because there is windows start sound and i can shutdown it with press the power button. it more often happen if i turn it on after i shut down the pc about 5-30 minutes before.

i know it possible because the vga driver, but i has reinstalled the driver many times and it still happen. it happen from 1 month ago...

there is some screenshot i uploaded. but i dont get the zip file dm log collector, idk why. i just get the SFdebugfile folder and i uploaded it. i will edit this thread if there is someone tell me how to get the zip file and uploaded.

Vga driver version: Crimson 15.12

Thank you. i wish there is someone can help me. sorry for my bad English.*Biggrin

:)

eldon97, Jul 6, 2016

2. BSOD Affects my PC

I really like windows 10, but I recently updated my Graphics Drivers, Since then when I play any 3D game 3 to 5 minutes after, a BSOD pops up, I have a HP Pavilion g6-2320dx, are the new drivers the problem?

--NOTE---

The Drivers Where Offered By HP, What Do I Do?

Giovanni Armenta

Giovanni AlexanderArmenta Arellano, Jul 6, 2016
  3. GeForce GTX 675M - BSOD while playing Fallout 4 (and other games) - Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal - Related to NVLDDMKM.sys

It is letting me play my game for about 5 minutes now (as opposed to crashing immediately upon entering the game. I'm getting a different BSOD message though. It is saying Driver_power_state_failure.

I've updated the drivers for my network card, GPU and BIOS. I've adjusted my power settings to be in performance mode. What else can I do to avoid this new BSOD?

Russell Bullock, Jul 6, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Using genuine windows reduces these risk factors.

Anyway, at the first place you need to update windows to Version 1511 Build 10586.420. A not-up-to-date windows is one of the most common causes of a stop 0x3B.
    Code: Windows 10 Kernel Version 10240 MP (8 procs) Free x64[/quote] Do it: Windows Update - Check for and Install in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Also update your display driver to Crimson Edition 16.6.2 Hotfix. Desktop
    It needs to be checked whether the "Display driver stopped ....." thing causes with multiple versions of the display driver.

Report back for any further BSOD after doing these two.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Code: BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff801883db08a, ffffd00022824c80, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+1bb08a ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote] Code: BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff803ffea1b66, ffffd0002028f7c0, 0} Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!SepLocateTokenTrustLevel+16 ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote]

Thema:

1. BSOD when 5-10 minutes playing games - Similar Threads - BSOD minutes playing

2. Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe After 3-5 minutes i start playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe After 3-5 minutes i start playing a game: Hi, im having some BSOD lately and this one is the last one i got, i think the other ones got fixed since i haven't gotten them in a while but this new one popped up,Whenever i play a game i can either play for hours with some initial lag into loading the game Game looks...
  3. Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe After 3-5 minutes i start playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe After 3-5 minutes i start playing a game: Hi, im having some BSOD lately and this one is the last one i got, i think the other ones got fixed since i haven't gotten them in a while but this new one popped up,Whenever i play a game i can either play for hours with some initial lag into loading the game Game looks...
  4. BSOD after a few minutes of playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after a few minutes of playing games: Laptop: Acer Helios 300 PH315-52Hi, first I would to say thank you for spending your precious time on this problem of mine and I hope you can help me with this.For the past 3 weeks, I have been having this issue where my laptop would close any game after a few minutes of...
  5. BSOD after a few minutes of playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after a few minutes of playing games: Laptop: Acer Helios 300 PH315-52Hi, first I would to say thank you for spending your precious time on this problem of mine and I hope you can help me with this.For the past 3 weeks, I have been having this issue where my laptop would close any game after a few minutes of...
  6. Pc crashes and BSOD while gaming for 5 minutes

Pc crashes and BSOD while gaming for 5 minutes: When i play game for 5 to 10 minutes blue screen pops up and restart with error code WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR, tried to check error in event viewer got these codes i need help figuring out 1.A fatal hardware error has occurred. Reported by component: Processor Core Error...
  7. BSOD after 5 minutes in any game

BSOD after 5 minutes in any game: Thread in driver message appears with BSOD. New PC, updated, reformatted, updated again, stripped, updated. CONSTANTLY CRASHING THE MORE I DO TO FIX IT AND THE PC MANUFACTURER 5 year warranty with IRONSIDES REFUSES TO CONTACT OR HELP ME FOR 6+ MONTHS NOW. Sorry for yelling,...
  8. games crashing after 5 minutes playing on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games crashing after 5 minutes playing on windows 10: i am having a problem playing games ,every time i entered a game it crashes after 5 minutes ,i played with minecrafft and gta v and it crash...
  9. BSOD only when playing games for abot 5-10 minutes

BSOD only when playing games for abot 5-10 minutes: Hello, I am having this problem with my computer, where i am getting random BSOD's when i have been playing any game for about 5-10 minutes. The BSOD is either the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or the APC_INDEX_MISMATCH I have attached my debug files here Attachment 39009 I...
  10. BSOD when playing GTA 5

BSOD when playing GTA 5: I've been playing GTA 5 recently, and for the last few weeks, have had semi-persistent bluescreens while playing. Attached is the DM Log Collector file for my system. If someone could please take a look at this, it would be much appreciated. Thanks! 76600