Windows 10: BSOD when booting up Win10 @ Mobo "Splash"; error 0x000021a

Discus and support BSOD when booting up Win10 @ Mobo "Splash"; error 0x000021a in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am sorry if I am not very good at constructing this, but this is a log I had come across after fiddling around with the "OS Error Fix Menu????"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Glyde, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Glyde Win User

BSOD when booting up Win10 @ Mobo "Splash"; error 0x000021a

I am sorry if I am not very good at constructing this, but this is a log I had come across after fiddling around with the "OS Error Fix Menu????"

Logfile: C\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

I am not sure if that is of any help what so ever.
    So I came home and started up my computer and was sent to the Win10 BSOD with a HUGE "*Sad" then it restarted itself to diagnose the issues. After restarting I was sent to the "Automatic Repair" screen reading:

[Your PC did not start correctly - Press "restart" to restart your PC, which can sometimes fix the problem. You can also press "Advanced Options" to try other options to repair your PC.]

Choices were: [Restart] [Advanced Options]

[Restart] - Kept me in a cycle of coming back to this screen.
    Advanced Options held:

[Continue - Exit and continue to Windows 10] (This option ended up being exactly like the [Restart] Option from earlier)

[Use a device] (Same as [Restart] option)

[Troubleshoot - Reset your PC or see advanced options]
    -[Reset this PC - Lets you choose to keep or remove your files, and then reinstalls Windows.]
    -[Advanced Options]:
    -[System Restore] (I had no "Restore Point" to restore my computer to)
    -[System Image Recovery] (No "Image")
    -[Startup Repair]
    -[Command Prompt] (I have no idea how to use this)
    -[UEFI Firmware settings] (Not sure what I can do here to help this problem out)
    -[Startup Settings] (Will not start up in any "Safe Modes" and all other options including the safe modes ends up like the [Restart] option previously)

[Turn off your PC] (This one does not help)

Earlier I tried to get into the PC and run "dm_log_collector.exe" through any of the "safemodes" and all failed.

Anyway, I am not sure what happened to my computer, but this is not the first time I had a sort of problem with this.
    Last time I solved this problem was by recovering my HDD after having problems with the "BOOTSYS" or something that had to do with the OS BOOT program; this problem was with Win7.
    I am afraid if I did the same thing with Win10; I will be removing Win10 completely and never get it back. I did get the Windows 10 Free Upgrade.

Not sure what else to do now; please help ASAP.

:)

Glyde, Aug 3, 2015

2. Error code 0x000021a

I can not get computer to boot up from an error code 0x000021a

pauletteheatherly, Aug 3, 2015
  3. vilu85 Win User
    " Waiting for approval " until when !????

It means that it's waiting for approval from your operator and it has nothing to do with Nokia.

You could call your operator and ask about this approval, someone in technical service may know that how long it takes to approve the newest firmware. (For some reason, every operator has to approve the firmware updates and only after that their clients
    can do the update)

vilu85, Aug 3, 2015
  4. essenbe Win User

Hello, Glyde. I will try to help you.How long did you have the Windows 10 upgrade and did it work OK until this started? This will explain better what your recovery options are and how to do them. Recovery Environment - Use to Troubleshoot Windows 10 Failure to Boot - Windows 10 Forums. If I understand your descriptions, it looks to me that you will almost be forced to reset it or return to your previous OS. I did that once and was able to go back to Windows 10, if that concerns you. How did you do the install and where did you get the install Media?

essenbe, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

1. BSOD when booting up Win10 @ Mobo "Splash"; error 0x000021a - Similar Threads - BSOD booting Win10

2. Acer Win10 laptop will not boot code 0x000021a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer Win10 laptop will not boot code 0x000021a: My laptop has been sitting unused for awhile and now that i need it, it will not boot up. It starts the boot and then gives me the blue screen and the 0x000021a code. Startup Repair does not work. I attempted to use System Restore, but neither available Restore Point works....
  3. Error code "9c" when booting Win10?

Error code "9c" when booting Win10?: Since a short time a black screen with the error code 9c appears in the lower right corner when starting the computer. It takes an unusually long time to boot up, after about 15 minutes I am inside Win10. What is this ? Well, I already went through the Usb connections one by...
  4. Windows 10 error 0x000021a

Windows 10 error 0x000021a: My pc had some problem with windows 10 so, not being able to use the recovery tools, I decided to do a fresh installation of windows 10. So I used the media tool provided by Microsoft and used it to create a bootable image on a USB drive, the installation had some problems...
  5. Windows 10 BSOD error 0x000021a

Windows 10 BSOD error 0x000021a: When I installed a new NVIDIA driver version "441.46" it told me to restart when I finished, after I finished my NVIDIA control panel was gone. And I also realized that my Windows Update encountered an error. I checked the services tab and my windows update service was gone....
  6. Random BSOD when booting up

Random BSOD when booting up: Im getting random bsod most of the time when booting up my PC, Memory Management, Critical Process Died, Unexpected Store Exception, System Service Exception and Kernel data inpage error. I've done memory check, and it seems ok....
  7. Windows 10 USB Install - Error Loop 0x000021a

Windows 10 USB Install - Error Loop 0x000021a: So I just posted this question, but of course... Something happened and now it's not showing up... So I'm not spending as much time giving every detail like my last post... I installed a used HD into a different computer, the HD is known to work, which is why I changed it,...
  8. Error after booting up win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error after booting up win10: I am getting this error everytime i bootup windows 10. this started after i restored win 10 Please help! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-after-booting-up-win10/bae47a44-b68a-4f38-b601-cdac9f45f071
  9. stop code 0x000021a

stop code 0x000021a: Computer stopped working and shows stop code 0x000021a https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-0x000021a/afb82652-3a0d-44c0-bd98-68ecee17bcf9
  10. Win 10 won't start 0x000021a

Win 10 won't start 0x000021a: Morning Folks First time looking for help here but I didn't find anything when searching. My PC was upgraded to Windows 10 shortly after launch and has been working flawlessly, until today. I rebooted my machine after loosing internet connection, it did ask if I...
Tags: