Windows 10: BSOD when playing games like csgo or destiny 2

Discus and support BSOD when playing games like csgo or destiny 2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys, So like the title says, I only get a BSOD when i'm gaming. Already ran all the scans and repairs possible. Now i resinstalled windows pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dilthemaster, Jan 6, 2018.

1. BSOD when playing games like csgo or destiny 2

Hey guys,

So like the title says, I only get a BSOD when i'm gaming. Already ran all the scans and repairs possible. Now i resinstalled windows pro 10 and still the same. I'm pretty stuck with what to do.
    Could use some help, Thanks in advance.

Dylan

.zip

:)

dilthemaster, Jan 6, 2018
  2. apank Win User

Whea_uncorrectable_error only when playing games

I've been experiencing the Whea_Uncorrectable_error BSOD when playing games like CSGO or planetside 2, but not League of legends. It happened frequently when playing the mentioned games on 8.1, then when I upgraded to Win 10 it still occurred.

apank, Jan 6, 2018
  3. 浚偉陳 Win User
    BSODs, help plz

So I updated the software and firmware of my NAOS 7000 mouse and also the two other drivers. However, my laptop still gets the BSOD with the Memory Management stopcode while I was gaming. After that, I unplugged my mouse and started playing my CSGO again,
    but using the touchpad this time, trying to test if my mouse was the cause. Unfortunately, the BSOD still occurs(also memory management). There is one strange thing that I don't know if it is worth mentioning. I never encounter any BSOD when I was playing
    the cracked version of CSGO. However, I always encounter BSOD when I was playing the genuine CSGO from Steam and other online games. Dump files below.

Click here for the dump files

浚偉陳, Jan 6, 2018
  4. Ztruker Win User

BSOD when playing games like csgo or destiny 2

Where are the rest of the files? Did you have problems running the collection program?
    Which one did you use, dm_log_collector.exe or the log collector v2-beta06?

In either case there are files missing we need to debug this problem.

Anyway, the last dump from 1/7 at 9:49AM indicates a problem with nvlddmkm.sys.
    Code: BugCheck 133, {1, 1e00, fffff803ed88c370, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys[/quote] Driver Description: nVidia Video drivers

You have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690 with a driver version 388.13 dated 27-10-2017.

There is a newer version available:GeForce Game Ready Driver

Version: 388.71 WHQL Release Date: 2017.12.20 Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit Language: English (US) File Size: 440.49 MB
    BSOD when playing games like csgo or destiny 2 [​IMG]

Remove and install latest Nvidia drivers:

I suggest completely uninstalling the Nvidia display drivers using Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) from WagnardMobile (near bottom of page) then get the latest driver for you Nvidia card here: NVIDIA Driver Downloads

Then do a custom install of only the NVidia graphics driver and the PhysX driver.

See if that gets rid of the problem.

Ztruker, Jan 7, 2018
  5. Thank you Ztruker for the fast response. When I get home i will try to get some more files after I tried updating the nvidea software.

dilthemaster, Jan 7, 2018
  6. Hey Rich,

I tried deleting and reinstalling the nvidea driver just like you said. only the graphics and Physx driver. To bad it didn't work out. I made a new zip, found out I was using the wrong exe for data. I hope you can see something in here.
    2.zip

I already put in some new hardware before coming here i forgot to tell. New SSD, changed out the RAM and I had another GTX690 around so i put that one in. still got the same problems.

Dylan

7. Ztruker Win User
    Latest dump indicates the same failure, the Nvidia card or driver. Since you replaced the card the driver would be suspect, even though you upgraded it to the latest available. You could try going back a few levels to a version before the one you had previously, which was 388.13.

I noticed you have a single 8GB DDR3 DIMM in ChannelC Dimm1. The Users Guide says a single Dimm should go in ChannelD Dimm1. Try that and see if it makes any difference.

Ztruker, Jan 7, 2018
  8. BSOD when playing games like csgo or destiny 2

Rich i love you,

I Changed the ram and installed the latest nvidea. Driver came out today. Didn't worked. Then installed an old one from august and it's still running after 2 hours of intensive gaming. Thanks alot now i can play again with my girl. (it was her pc)

Much love from her to man.

Dylan

9. Ztruker Win User
    Excellent. Hope it continues to run error free.

Ztruker, Jan 8, 2018
  10. Hey Rich,

I'm back again, the pc ran for a few days got a bsod and tried a few older versions of the nvidea driver. didn't work. After that i changed my gpu to another PCIe 16x slot and just got this bsod. maybe there you can see something different. Thanks in advance.
    3.zip3.zip

3.zip
    Dylan

dilthemaster, Jan 11, 2018
  11. Ztruker Win User
    Same bug as before:
    Code: BugCheck 133, {1, 1e00, fffff80296686370, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys[/quote] Users Manual says the single video card should go in PCI-E slot 1:

What power supply do you have? What are it's ratings?

===================================================
    Follow this tutorial: MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

MemTest86+ is a diagnostic tool designed to test Random Access Memory (RAM) for faults. MemTest86+ will verify that:

• RAM will accept and keep random patterns of data sent to it
    • There are no errors when different parts of memory try to interact
    • There are no conflicts between memory addresses

Memtest86+ runs from bootable media to isolate the RAM from the system, no other components are taken into account during the test.

Warning MemTest86+ needs to run for at least 8 passes to be anywhere near conclusive, anything less will not give a complete analysis of the RAM.

If you are asked to run MemTest86+ by a Ten Forums member make sure you run the full 8 passes for conclusive results. If you run less than 8 passes you will be asked to run it again.

Note MemTest86+ has been known to discover errors in RAM in later passes than the eighth pass. This is for information only; if you feel there is a definite problem with the RAM and 8 passes have shown no errors feel free to continue for longer.

Running 8 passes of MemTest86+ is a long and drawn out exercise and the more RAM you have the longer it will take. It's recommended to run MemTest86+ just before you go to bed and leave it overnight.

Take a picture when done and post in the forum please.

===================================================
    Follow this tutorials to stress test your GPU as it's possible the video card is defective.
    FurMark - GPU Stress Test - Windows 10 Forums

-

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD when playing games like csgo or destiny 2

1. BSOD when playing games like csgo or destiny 2 - Similar Threads - BSOD playing games

2. BSOD when I play csgo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when I play csgo: Recently I got a Win 10 update:2023-08 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8, and 4.8.1 for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64 KB50296492023-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5029244Then I started to get a BSOD every 15-20 minutes...
  3. BSOD when I play csgo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when I play csgo: Recently I got a Win 10 update:2023-08 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8, and 4.8.1 for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64 KB50296492023-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5029244Then I started to get a BSOD every 15-20 minutes...
  4. BSOD when I play csgo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD when I play csgo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when I play csgo: So, recently I started playing csgo, but I get a BSOD every 15-20 minutes of playing. I had three diffrent errors, first I got "Page fault in nonpaged area" errorcode I ran windows ram diagnostic, aswell as checking if I have corrupted files on my disk, that fixed the...
  6. BSOD when I play csgo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when I play csgo: So, recently I started playing csgo, but I get a BSOD every 15-20 minutes of playing. I had three diffrent errors, first I got "Page fault in nonpaged area" errorcode I ran windows ram diagnostic, aswell as checking if I have corrupted files on my disk, that fixed the...
  7. BSOD when I play csgo

8. BSoD at random - Especially playing Destiny 2

BSoD at random - Especially playing Destiny 2: I seem to be getting a BSoD on my System for the last few weeks and it appears to be at random, I used BlueScreenView to find an issue and appears to be the following: [ATTACH] The BSoD shows me something called a Whea_Uncontrollable_error and googling that shows me a HW...
  9. BSOD when browsing the internet and playing games such as CSGO

BSOD when browsing the internet and playing games such as CSGO: Hi guys, I've been getting random BSODs since two weeks ago. At first, I thought it was my hard drive that was faulty, however, I bought a new one recently and it's still happening. I still get about 5-10 BSODs a day when I'm browsing the internet and playing games. I have...
  10. BSOD when playing games like csgo and lol- "Machine_Check_Exception"

BSOD when playing games like csgo and lol- "Machine_Check_Exception": Usually 2 BSOD crashes every time I play cs, sometimes 3, rarely 0. Only application running other than the game is discord. When BSOD happens, my game flickers and the audio stutters for about 20 seconds until the blue screen appears. (Using laptop). The DM log collector...