Windows 10: BSOD when using two monitors

Discus and support BSOD when using two monitors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, I am facing issue as I am using two monitor at same time to extend the screen. I didn't have this Issue before, but I am not exactly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fadi, Jan 22, 2018.

1. fadi Win User

BSOD when using two monitors

Hello all,

I am facing issue as I am using two monitor at same time to extend the screen.
    I didn't have this Issue before, but I am not exactly sure what caused this issue. I am assuming windows 10, because I don't recall
    having this sort of problem in previous windows.

I tried different versions of my video card drive, and this didn't fix it.
    Now, I am using single display, which is working just fine.
    I wonder what is the main cause for this issue(bad graphic card, drive incompatibility issues, or system conflict)?

Thanks for your help

Speccy report - -PC.pdf-PC-01_22_18_224204_04.zip

:)

2. Re-arranging monitors when using two

We are volunteers willing to help you try to resolve this issue.

Start - Settings - System - Display <- set as you wish.

How to change Screen Resolution & Display settings in Windows 10

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/change-screen-res...

You may have more advanced settings in Right Click Desktop - Graphics

Properties AND/OR in Control Panel - Display - Adjust Resolution AND/OR

an icon in the notification area near the clock on lower right of desktop.

These should help (they also apply to Windows 10)

Connect Multiple Monitor to your PC

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/ho...

Do more with multiple monitors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/mu...

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance.

SpiritX MS MVP, Jan 22, 2018
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jan 22, 2018
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Jan 23, 2018
  5. zbook New Member
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:
    1) slmgr /dlv
    2) licensingdiag.exe -report "%userprofile%\Desktop\Genuine.txt" -log "%userprofile%\Desktop\repfiles.cab"&del "%userprofile%\Desktop\repfiles.cab" /QGenuine_Office.txt:

Use one drive or drop box share links to post into the thread.

zbook, Jan 23, 2018
  6. fadi Win User
    I included a full system report from Speccy, I believe it contains all needed info.

7. fadi Win User
  8. zbook New Member

See if one or these commands works to verify office licensing:

Open administrative command prompt and copy and paste:
    1) Code: for /f "delims=|" %a in ('dir /B /S C:\*ospp.vbs') do cscript "%a" /dstatus > "%userprofile%\Desktop\Genuine_Office.txt"[/quote] 2) Code: licensingdiag.exe -report "%userprofile%\Desktop\Genuine.txt" -log "%userprofile%\Desktop\repfiles.cab"&del "%userprofile%\Desktop\repfiles.cab" /Q[/quote] Open any broswer and copy and paste: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012
    When the Microsoft genuine advantage tool opens please post an image of each tab using one drive or drop box share links.

zbook, Jan 23, 2018
  9. fadi Win User
    fadi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD when using two monitors - Similar Threads - BSOD using monitors

2. BSOD when using any external monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when using any external monitor: I am getting a BSOD pretty often and in different scenarios, on Windows 10 Home edition using an Acer laptop specs are at the end of the post. This ONLY occurs when I am using an external monitor I am usually on a Dell C2722DE but it happens on any external screen AND I do...
  3. BSOD when using any external monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when using any external monitor: I am getting a BSOD pretty often and in different scenarios, on Windows 10 Home edition using an Acer laptop specs are at the end of the post. This ONLY occurs when I am using an external monitor I am usually on a Dell C2722DE but it happens on any external screen AND I do...
  4. BSOD when using any external monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Using Two Monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Using Two Monitors: [img] I want to add a second monitor and I'm wondering, do they have to be the same size? I have one monitor that is roughly 13" by 22", and the other is 13" by 17". Thanks for the help Carl 177807
  6. Change Foreground FPS when using two monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change Foreground FPS when using two monitors: I am trying to play a game in windowed mode and watch a youtube video in my browser, Vivaldi (Chrome OS variation). I am playing runescape and clicking off and playing while watching a video, but when I click on Runescape to play the video in the browser freezes for a solid...
  7. BSOD when using dual monitors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when using dual monitors: PC specs: OS: WINDOWS 10 PRO 1909 BUILD 18363.836 CPU: AMD RYZEN 3 1300X GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 DDR3 128bit MOB: GIGABYTE AB350M GAMING 3-CP PSU: TACENS RADIX IV-450W RAM: CORSAIR 16GB DDR4 1064.1 MHz MONITOR: BenQ GL2450 24" AOC U2879VF 28" HDD: SAMSUNG SSD 840 EV0...
  8. using two monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    using two monitors: When I move a excel sheet from monitor to monitor it doesn't bring the whole sheet across It only brings a tab over that I have to click on to maximize the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-two-monitors/905c5df3-158a-4fa7-b277-8127b41d872d
  9. Using RDP on two monitors... resizes when moved to one monitor

Using RDP on two monitors... resizes when moved to one monitor: I have two monitors and use RDP. Everything works perfectly when maximized and used on two monitors. However, when I "move" my RDP session to one local monitor, the RDP resizes and squeezes the two RDP monitors onto one local monitor.... it should just slide over and keep the...
  10. Using Screen Saver with two monitors

Using Screen Saver with two monitors: My setup uses two monitors. I am running a screen saver (a very old one by Firehand which works fine) but I can't get it to work the way I want with the two screens. At present when it kicks in, the displayed image alternates between the two monitors. One displays the new...