Windows 10: BSOD with different error codes each time...

Discus and support BSOD with different error codes each time... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got a BSOD a few months ago and had to reinstall Win 7 (and then upgrade to Win 10). During the process, the network settings got fowled up, but I’ve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jamiepugh, Jul 6, 2017.

1. jamiepugh Win User

BSOD with different error codes each time...

I got a BSOD a few months ago and had to reinstall Win 7 (and then upgrade to Win 10). During the process, the network settings got fowled up, but I’ve since fixed all of that. PC was stable for a few of months but now I get the BSOD all the time and it gives different error codes each time. I’ve removed all USB but the KB and mouse. Removed, swapped and tested (MemTest86) the memory. Still doing it.Updated all drivers and BIOS.My main drive is a SSD - It seems to be running ok. My other drive is an SATA so unplugger it, but still the same.Any ideas?Here is the dmp file.Thanks Jamie

:)

jamiepugh, Jul 6, 2017
  2. Ruan_A Win User

BSOD crashed with different errors each time

Good day.

I recently built a new pc and started getting BSOD's. They have a different error each time including, Bad Pool Header, Bad System Config Info, System Service Exception(nvlddmkm.sys). They happen randomly, usually after some time gaming. I have updated all
    drivers and done Windows updates, reinstalled Windows, removed external USB devices but it still keeps crashing.

PC specs:

Gigabyte Z370 Gaming Plus,

Intel i7 8700k,

Nvidia GTX 1080,

Samsung Evo 960 SSD 250GB,

3TB HDD,

750W PSU,

1x 16GB RAM.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ruan_A, Jul 6, 2017
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    BSOD crashed with different errors each time

Hi Ruan, that BSOD is caused by your nVidia graphics Driver, you should roll back your video driver to resolve this issue, Windows Update has probably installed a driver that is incompatible with your system . . .

DaveM121, Jul 6, 2017
  4. BSOD with different error codes each time...

Hi,

Code: 0x00000133: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (5.07.2017 20:24:37) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: memory_corruption PROCESS: System[/quote] Code: 0x00000189: BAD_OBJECT_HEADER (5.07.2017 18:24:50) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: memory_corruption PROCESS: OneDrive.exe[/quote] Code: 0x0000003B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (5.07.2017 17:20:35) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: memory_corruption PROCESS: NVIDIA Web Helper.exe Usual causes: System service, Device driver, graphics driver, ?memory[/quote]
    There are many different bugchecks in the dumpfiles.

The cause for different error codes are usually hardware and lower level problems.

U should begin with:

BSOD with different error codes each time... [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note MemTest86+ V5.01 needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

More Info here: Memory problems. - Microsoft Community

Make a photo of the result and post it.

BSODHunter, Jul 6, 2017
  5. jamiepugh Win User
    Ok Thanks

Not sure what this means though...

I tested both sticks with MemTest86 overnight and found no errors.

Thanks

jamiepugh, Jul 6, 2017
  6. added stuff above. Did u use MemTest86+V5.01? How many passes did it run? Its important that it runs 8 passes ore more

BSODHunter, Jul 6, 2017
  7. jamiepugh Win User
    Hi

I ran v7.3 and ran over night, so maybe 8-9 times, but no errors.

Is there a different diagnostic I can test with?

jamiepugh, Jul 6, 2017
  8. BSOD with different error codes each time...

BSODHunter, Jul 6, 2017
  9. jamiepugh Win User
    Hi

Ok I ran Memtest86+ 5.01

Module 1 has 14 passes 0 errors
    Module 2 has 23 passes 0 errors

So Its not the RAM.

jamiepugh, Jul 9, 2017
  10. Can you provide us with the kernel memory dump please? Its located in C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP.
    You can upload it to an cloud service like dropbox or onedrive.

BSODHunter, Jul 9, 2017
  11. jamiepugh Win User
  12. This is from MEMORY.DMP

Code: 0x0000000A: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (7.07.2017 11:31:13) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: ntoskrnl MBAMChameleon.sys [27.06.2017] * Malwarebytes Chameleon Protection Driver * => Chameleon - Free Malware Removal Tool If using this nvlddmkm.sys [27.06.2017] * nVidia Video drivers * => Download Drivers | NVIDIA PROCESS: chrome.exe Usual causes: Kernel mode driver, System Service, BIOS, Windows, Virus scanner, Backup tool, compatibility[/quote]
    Theres the driver for Malwarebytes shown as cause. Please uninstall for testing purposes:
    Malwarebytes http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam-clean.exe Your should also remove McAffee and use Windows Defender instead for a while:
    McAfee McAfee Consumer Products Removal tool
    http://us.mcafee.com/apps/supporttools/mcpr/mcpr.asp
    PostProcess:
    If MCPR shows Incomplete uninstallation, restart the machine and run MCPR again.
    There are a lot of errors in windows eventlog which show that theres a problem with McAffee:
    Code: 2017-07-05 16:32:49 Error: The password notification DLL "C:\Program Files\TrueKey\McAfeeTrueKeyPasswordFilter" failed to load with error 126. Please verify that the notification DLL path defined in the registry, HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Notification Packages, refers to a correct and absolute path (<drive>:\<path>\<filename>.<ext>) and not a relative or invalid path. If the DLL path is correct, please validate that any supporting files are located in the same directory, and that the system account has read access to both the DLL path and any supporting files. Contact the provider of the notification DLL for additional support. Further details can be found on the web at Learn to Develop with Microsoft Developer Network | MSDN. 2017-07-05 16:48:39 Error: The password notification DLL "C:\Program Files\TrueKey\McAfeeTrueKeyPasswordFilter" failed to load with error 126. Please verify that the notification DLL path defined in the registry, HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Notification Packages, refers to a correct and absolute path (<drive>:\<path>\<filename>.<ext>) and not a relative or invalid path. If the DLL path is correct, please validate that any supporting files are located in the same directory, and that the system account has read access to both the DLL path and any supporting files. Contact the provider of the notification DLL for additional support. Further details can be found on the web at Learn to Develop with Microsoft Developer Network | MSDN. 2017-07-05 17:12:25 Error: The password notification DLL "C:\Program Files\TrueKey\McAfeeTrueKeyPasswordFilter" failed to load with error 126. Please verify that the notification DLL path defined in the registry, HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Notification Packages, refers to a correct and absolute path (<drive>:\<path>\<filename>.<ext>) and not a relative or invalid path. If the DLL path is correct, please validate that any supporting files are located in the same directory, and that the system account has read access to both the DLL path and any supporting files. Contact the provider of the notification DLL for additional support. Further details can be found on the web at MSN France: Hotmail, Outlook, actualités, météo, divertissement

There are also "bad blocks" on your hard disks / file system found:
    Code: 2017-06-27 19:18:39 Error: The device, \Device\Harddisk0\DR0, has a bad block. 2017-06-27 19:18:46 Error: The device, \Device\Harddisk0\DR0, has a bad block. 2017-07-03 11:40:14 Error: The device, \Device\Harddisk0\DR0, has a bad block. 2017-07-03 13:44:29 Error: The device, \Device\Harddisk1\DR1, has a bad block. 2017-07-03 13:45:08 Error: The device, \Device\Harddisk1\DR1, has a bad block.[/quote]
    Two things u should do now. First one should be checking your SSD / hard disks. Second one should be repairing windows file system. All this can be done with those steps below:

Diagnostic Test
    HDD TESTS

Run HDTune to check health and scan for errors.

Note It may take some time, but look for signs of any errors or failure.

You can also run a disk or health check using chkdsk. Refer to the tutorial for details of how to do this.

Take Screenshots of it and post it here.

Repair Windows Filesystem:

1. Open an elevated command prompt.
    2. In the elevated command prompt, type these five commands below, and press Enter:

dism /Online /NoRestart /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    dism /Online /NoRestart /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup
    sfc /scannow
    chkdsk C: /F /R /X
    fsutil dirty set C:

SFC:
    The SFC command scans the integrity of all protected system files and replaces incorrect versions with correct Microsoft versions.
    DISM:
    If a Windows image becomes unserviceable, you can use the Deployment Imaging and Servicing Management (DISM) tool to update the files and correct the problem.
    For example, you would use sfc /scannow command is unable to repair corrupted or modified system files because the component store (source) is corrupted.
    CHKDSK:
    Checking your drives for errors every once in a while can help fix some performance issues. Drive errors can usually be caused by bad sectors, improper shutdowns, bad software, corruption, physical damage, etc...

BSODHunter, Jul 9, 2017
  13. jamiepugh Win User

Hi

Ok, I've deleted the Malware and McAffee.

Run HD Tune Pro - Did a Health Test & Error Scan, but nothing was flagged as wrong.

I'm in the process of doing the other things...

jamiepugh, Jul 9, 2017
  14. Can u please Take Screenshots of it and post it here? CrystalDiskInfo for both disks would be sufficient.

BSODHunter, Jul 9, 2017
  15. zbook New Member
    In the zip there were 29 mini dumps:

Code: ffffba00`45505c88 fffff80b`7b7a6990Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2386fda73b467ac8\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0x56990[/quote] Code: fffff801`eac54488 fffff80f`f4ed6d61Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_a2b0acab06663645\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0x1e6d61[/quote] nvlddmkm.sys nVidia Video drivers Download Drivers | NVIDIA
    Get from OEM for laptops
    Code: BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80ff16a354d, 0, ffffffffffffffff}*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sysProbably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Code: fffff801`eac53718 fffff80f`f2c16c29Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rt640x64.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rt640x64.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rt640x64.sys rt640x64+0x16c29[/quote] Code: Event[55]: Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 2017-06-20T12:51:58.025 Event ID: 7045 Task: N/A Level: Information Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: Jay-PC Description: A service was installed in the system.Service Name: Realtek RT640 NT DriverService File Name: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rt640x64.sysService Type: kernel mode driverService Start Type: demand startService Account:[/quote] Code: Event[70]: Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 2017-06-20T12:52:04.123 Event ID: 7045 Task: N/A Level: Information Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: Jay-PC Description: A service was installed in the system.Service Name: Service for Realtek HD Audio (WDM)Service File Name: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\RTKVHD64.sysService Type: kernel mode driverService Start Type: demand startService Account:[/quote] Code: rt640x64 Realtek RT640 NT Drive Realtek RT640 NT Drive Kernel Manual Running OK TRUE FALSE 4,096 933,888 0 26/05/2017 08:02:29 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rt640x64.sys 8,192[/quote]
    rt640x64.sys Realtek NICDRV 8169 PCIe GBE Family Controller driver
    http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...&GetDown=false

Code: ffff9e01`0e34d110 fffff807`d1d93900Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\MBAMChameleon.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for MBAMChameleon.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for MBAMChameleon.sys MBAMChameleon+0x23900ffff9e01`0e34d118 fffff800`2b6f1c57Unable to load image \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\farflt.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for farflt.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for farflt.sys[/quote] Code: Event[2834]: Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 2017-07-04T08:35:32.421 Event ID: 7045 Task: N/A Level: Information Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: Jay-PC Description: A service was installed in the system.Service Name: MBAMFarfltService File Name: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\farflt.sysService Type: kernel mode driverService Start Type: demand startService Account:[/quote]

farflt.sys Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Protection Downloads: Free Cyber Security & Anti-Malware Software
    Support: Customer Support & Help Center

Code: MBAMChameleo MBAMChameleon MBAMChameleon File System Auto Running OK TRUE FALSE 12,288 139,264 0 27/06/2017 19:22:06 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MBAMChameleon.sys 8,192[/quote] mbamchameleon.sys Malwarebytes Chameleon Protection Driver Chameleon - Free Malware Removal Tool If using this

Make sure that there is no over clocking while troubleshooting.Sometimes there are problems in the bios that produce bsod.

The bios in your computer: BIOS Version/Date Award Software International, Inc. F6, 24/11/2010
    Please check to see if this is the most up to date version.
    To ensure that there are no improper bios settings please reset the bios.
    Sometimes there can be failure to boot after resetting the bios.

So please make sure your files are backed up.

Please make a backup image with Macrium:
    Macrium Software | Macrium Reflect Free: Macrium Software | Macrium Reflect Free
    And please create a restore point.How to Clear Your Computers CMOS to Reset BIOS Settings:
    How to Clear Your Computers CMOS to Reset BIOS Settings
    3 Ways to Reset Your BIOS - wikiHow:
    3 Ways to Reset Your BIOS - wikiHow

1) Uninstall all Nvidia drivers/software
    The best way to do this is to uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from your Graphics card manufacturer or from the NVidia website.

When you do this be sure the "clean install" box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.
    Display Driver Uninstaller Download version 17.0.6.7: Official Display Driver Uninstaller DDU Download

2) Uninstall: Realtek NICDRV 8169 PCIe GBE Family Controller driver using device manager
    reinstall: Realtek

zbook, Jul 9, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD with different error codes each time... - Similar Threads - BSOD different error

2. BSOD but error codes differ each time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD but error codes differ each time: Hi. I am using an ASUS windows 10 laptop and I’m getting BSODs at startup. The BSOD error codes vary so it’s not like it’s easy to solve it. I have pics of all these random BSODs and have auto restarts off and I’ll attach them....
  3. BSOD but error codes differ each time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD but error codes differ each time: Hi. I am using an ASUS windows 10 laptop and I’m getting BSODs at startup. The BSOD error codes vary so it’s not like it’s easy to solve it. I have pics of all these random BSODs and have auto restarts off and I’ll attach them....
  4. BSOD but error codes differ each time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Whole host of BSODs with different error codes each time.

Whole host of BSODs with different error codes each time.: Hello, I'm using a custom built PC that I built about a year ago, and I use it daily for school work and gaming. Ever since I built it, I would get occasional BSODs without any error codes or info. For the last 2 months or so, I've been getting BSODs daily, sometimes...
  6. Random BSOD with different stop codes each time

Random BSOD with different stop codes each time: Hello, I just freshly installed my desktop with newest windows 10 version on Microsoft's website. After that, I installed some core drivers for the PC: AMD Chipset Driver, Radeon Adrenalin 2020, Realtek Audio Driver, Realtek Lan Driver, and the PC started to act weird with...
  7. Frequent BSOD and each time a different error code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent BSOD and each time a different error code: I recently updated windows to 1903 10.0.18362 and now after one week I am facing a lot of BSOD. I have reset windows but still I get the BSOD. Sometimes I am not even able to get into windows as it automatically goes into automatic repair. But somehow after many attempts I...
  8. BSOD But different "Stop Codes" Each time.

BSOD But different "Stop Codes" Each time.: I am trying to troubleshoot a BSOD that happens a lot recently, The PC is relatively new in terms of parts, the oldest parts being the 2nd HDD i believe. Going through the event logs it says the BSOD code is "154" however it doesn't give much info beyond that. Stop...
  9. BSOD with different error messages each time

BSOD with different error messages each time: For the past few days I have been getting BSOD's randomly (after hours of using the computer.) Each time has a different error message. Specs: GTX 1070 i5 7600k msi z270-a pro 1x 8gb DDR4 ram Sandisk 120GB ssd (windows installed here) 1TB Harddrive Possibly...
  10. BSOD Different error messages each time?

BSOD Different error messages each time?: Randomly when browsing the internet I'll get bluescreen's 10-20 minutes in. I haven't tested many things but I have updated a couple of drivers in spite of what I thought may have helped.. Can anyone assist? 38862