Windows 10: BSOD with multiple error codes on HP Spectre360/Win10

Discus and support BSOD with multiple error codes on HP Spectre360/Win10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi - First post here. I have been experiencing the BSOD randomly for many months. Sent the computer to HP with no resolution. I am not a gamer like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Coreycutler, Jan 3, 2018.

1. BSOD with multiple error codes on HP Spectre360/Win10

Hi -
    First post here. I have been experiencing the BSOD randomly for many months. Sent the computer to HP with no resolution. I am not a gamer like many others who post - I get the BSOD doing simple things like MS Word and basic web browsing. In addition, MS Word and all web browsers are extremely unstable and stop frequently.
    BSOD errors include almost all of the ones I have seen (System Exception is prevalent today).
    Please help - at my wits end. Log file attached.
    Corey

:)

Coreycutler, Jan 3, 2018
  2. Ar Rom Win User

Windows 10 BSOD with multiple error codes

Thank you for sharing the link. However, looking at the information you have provided, we need additional details for us to better assist you. Kindly follow the instructions on "The procedure for finding and uploading the DMP files". The steps are found
    on this
    link

We'll be waiting for your response.

Ar Rom, Jan 3, 2018
  3. Dukewayne Win User
    Windows 10 BSOD with multiple error codes

Still need a little assistance with this problem.

Dukewayne, Jan 3, 2018
  4. zbook New Member

BSOD with multiple error codes on HP Spectre360/Win10

zbook, Jan 3, 2018
  5. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Jan 3, 2018
  6. zbook New Member
    In the left lower corner search type: msinfo32 > save as NFO to desktop > post a one drive or drop box share link into the thread

zbook, Jan 3, 2018
  7. zbook New Member

The file was able to be opened in txt but it displayed a corruption message on the download.
    Please open the msinfo again and see what happens if you wait a few minutes for it to load.
    The save as NFO and re-post.

zbook, Jan 3, 2018
  8. Coreycutler, Jan 3, 2018
  9. Thank you - on it (in the am)

Coreycutler, Jan 3, 2018
  10. zbook New Member
    The tests that can be done overnight are:

chkdsk /x /f/ /r
    Memtest86+ version 5.01
    HD Tune full error scan

zbook, Jan 3, 2018
  11. Steps 1-5 done. All good.

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.16299.125]
    (c) 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Administrator>sfc /scannow

Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.
    Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

C:\Users\Administrator>dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
    Version: 10.0.16299.15

Image Version: 10.0.16299.125

[==========================100.0%==========================] The restore operation completed successfully.
    The operation completed successfully.

C:\Users\Administrator> powercfg -h off

C:\Users\Administrator>

Coreycutler, Jan 3, 2018
  12. BSOD with multiple error codes on HP Spectre360/Win10

Coreycutler, Jan 3, 2018
  13. zbook New Member
    There was corruption on the drive file system on the first scan and it suggested chkdsk /scan.
    Was the first command only chkdsk without any other switches? (no f, or r?)
    Was the second chkdsk command chkdsk /scan or chkdsk /spotfix or chkdsk /f or chkdsk /r or chkdsk /x /f /r?

If possible overnight run the chkdsk command again as: chkdsk /x /f /r c:
    When the results are viewed in the event viewer use the mouse to highlight > copy > paste into the thread or use a one drive drop box share link.

zbook, Jan 3, 2018
  14. Coreycutler, Jan 3, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD with multiple error codes on HP Spectre360/Win10 - Similar Threads - BSOD multiple error

2. BSOD Issue - Multiple Error Codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Issue - Multiple Error Codes: Hi Everyone,I'm struggling to troubleshoot some issues I'm having on my PC. I restarted my computed and have been getting a variety of BSOD. These happen when I try to log in so I cannot do any troubleshooting steps that would be required after log in. I have also tried doing...
  3. BSOD Issue - Multiple Error Codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Issue - Multiple Error Codes: Hi Everyone,I'm struggling to troubleshoot some issues I'm having on my PC. I restarted my computed and have been getting a variety of BSOD. These happen when I try to log in so I cannot do any troubleshooting steps that would be required after log in. I have also tried doing...
  4. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day: Hello,I have formatted my entire computer and my multiple disk, reset the BIOS to default setting, updated the BIOS, updated all driver, still, everyday I get multiple BSOD error.Here is the lift in order of the most common to the least;1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT2....
  5. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day: Hello,I have formatted my entire computer and my multiple disk, reset the BIOS to default setting, updated the BIOS, updated all driver, still, everyday I get multiple BSOD error.Here is the lift in order of the most common to the least;1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT2....
  6. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Multiple BSOD errors on Win10 PC

Multiple BSOD errors on Win10 PC: Have been having problems for the past month with desktop PC crashing multiple times. Have had it in to repair at a local PC shop, which made it crash less often, but still crashes maybe once a week. Some programs are also crashing regulalry. Looking to get input before I...
  8. Multiple BSOD Error Codes

Multiple BSOD Error Codes: I have been having multiple different bsod error codes on my computer. The list includes: System service exception, kmode excpetion not handled, System thread exception not handled, critical structure corruption, attempted write to readonly memory, unexpected kernal mode...
  9. Multiple Bsods in win10

Multiple Bsods in win10: Greetings all. I have been troubled since day 1 of my custom built windows PC experience ever since i first installed Windows 7 and my reasoning being Bsods. I had the same bsods over and over and over again so as the tech savvy person I am I troubleshooted using forums...
  10. Multiple BSOD error codes

Multiple BSOD error codes: I updated from windows 7 the day that 10 launched and for a few days everything worked perfectly, then I crashed a few times, and today I crashed three times, all for different reasons. The first crash was a kernell_data_inpage_error. I did occasionally get this in 7, and...