Windows 10: BSOD's when browsing internet and watching video, multiple errors

Discus and support BSOD's when browsing internet and watching video, multiple errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had 5 blue screens since I reinstalled windows from a update that did not install properly, also aswell as getting blue screens on the last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PapaBobo, Aug 11, 2016.

1. PapaBobo Win User

BSOD's when browsing internet and watching video, multiple errors

I have had 5 blue screens since I reinstalled windows from a update that did not install properly, also aswell as getting blue screens on the last install of windows 10, but I don't have the Mini dumps for that install. Usually the computer will blue screen when I'm on chrome but I think it has happened while playing Overwatch I'm not sure. Most of the time I will be watching youtube and the sound will repeat and the blue screen will happen.

Also nothing is overclocked and I have done memtest's and no errors occur. Sorry if I'm not clear or concise im not very good at explaing these things.

Thanks

:)

PapaBobo, Aug 11, 2016

2. Why wont my HTC windows8x play videos from youtube?

No, only when watching videos. I can browse internet after it says that. Just during the video.

GamerzGame, Aug 11, 2016
  3. "system_service_exception (netio.sys)" BSOD error on watching videos on Windows 10.

Original title: BSOD on my windos pro 64bits when watching videos

It does not matter where i'm whatching a video (youtube, twitter, twitch, etc...) my pc just crash and appears "system_service_exception (netio.sys)" and them restart. I've search for all internet and can't solve the problem.

Someone please can help me?

Thanks

(sorry for any english errors).

NInjaZKIng, Aug 11, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi PapaBobo,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Please uninstall Bitdefender and use Windows Defender as alternative while troubleshooting
    Uninstall Bitdefender
    Code: ffffd001`05ada8f8 fffff800`0ae14461Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avc3.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avc3.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avc3.sys avc3+0x14461[/quote] Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD. Be sure to install as less as possible software using custom/advanced options, you can use this tutorial for the installation part *Arrow AMD Graphics Drivers - Install Without Catalyst Install Manager - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Attachment 95895
    Code: 0: kd> lmvm atikmdag Browse full module list start end module name fffff801`c1c80000 fffff801`c361c000 atikmdag T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys Image name: atikmdag.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Mon Jul 18 23:41:41 2016 (578D4D15) CheckSum: 01989001 ImageSize: 0199C000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

5. PapaBobo Win User
    Completed everything request and today got another blue screen. What do you need uploaded new DM log file or just the minidump?

PapaBobo, Aug 14, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    New zip that has more than dumps *Smile

7. PapaBobo Win User
    Heres the new zip file

PapaBobo, Aug 14, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

BSOD's when browsing internet and watching video, multiple errors [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

9. PapaBobo Win User
    Well did the Driver verifier and got this blue screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a, also heres the dm log zip.

PapaBobo, Aug 15, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    It looks to be an outdated driver from your Realtek audio.
    I suggest that you visit MSI and check for audio driver updates.
    Code: 7: kd> lmvm MBfilt64 Browse full module list start end module name fffff800`3c520000 fffff800`3c52e000 MBfilt64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: MBfilt64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\MBfilt64.sys Image name: MBfilt64.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Fri Jul 31 05:40:32 2009 (4A7267B0) CheckSum: 0000F70E ImageSize: 0000E000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

11. PapaBobo Win User
    Strange I already had the lastest drivers installedAttachment 96431

PapaBobo, Aug 15, 2016
  12. axe0 New Member
    Reinstall it in that case.

13. PapaBobo Win User

Well looking around MBfilt64.sys is a creative technologies driver I don't have any of their products and have never installed this driver could it be malware or virus?

PapaBobo, Aug 15, 2016
  14. axe0 New Member
    Some drivers are used for multiple things, the MBfilt64.sys in this case for audio.

15. PapaBobo Win User
    Back again with another blue screen this one happened while shutting down the computer.

PapaBobo, Aug 19, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD's when browsing internet and watching video, multiple errors - Similar Threads - BSOD's browsing internet

2. black screen when browsing or watching videos on YT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    black screen when browsing or watching videos on YT: this problem is coming and going...its happeing every 2-3 days or sont!KeBugCheckEx:fffff806`043f6f20 48894c2408 mov qword ptr [rsp+8],rcx ss:0018:ffff850b`131eefa0=00000000000000500: kd> !analyze...
  3. BSOD when watching videos

BSOD when watching videos: hi when i want to watch video in Instagram such as browser or desktop app which downloaded from store causes BSOD and errors like kmode_exception_not_handled or irql_not_less_or_equal problem doesn't finish here it happens in groove music and movies and TV after a blue...
  4. Computer BSOD, happens mostly while browsing or watching videos

Computer BSOD, happens mostly while browsing or watching videos: So, my computer is new, built within the last month. Last couple weeks, have been getting a few BSOD. Updated some drivers, but it keeps happening. Not sure what is going on. 61914
  5. BSOD when gaming and watching videos

BSOD when gaming and watching videos: I get a blue screen many times per day with the text SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (NETIO.SYS) and a sad smiley. It happens when I watch Netflix and Youtube and also when I play games on Steam. *cry The Log collector is attached. - Lars 55223
  6. Apparent random BSOD occurences: browsing internet, watching videos...

Apparent random BSOD occurences: browsing internet, watching videos...: Hello TenForum, My computer has been crashing for a while now; it seems to be independent of what I am doing on my system. I have tried many things already but to no avail. Here are the errors I have been seeing with the BSOD: Critical Process Died Unexpected Store...
  7. BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos

BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos: Hello all, I have had an issue of my computer Blue screening multiple times over the past few weeks. The frequency has increased and I cannot replicate the issue on demand, it comes and goes by itself. The first time I noticed this was when my computer BSODed when I was...
  8. BSOD while playing games, browsing internet, watching videos

BSOD while playing games, browsing internet, watching videos: Hello and thank you so much in advance for any help you can give me. For the past month or so I've been getting more and more BSODs with different error messages each time. They mainly occur when I'm playing games (Starcraft 2, Battlefield 1, Infinite Warfare), browsing the...
  9. BSOD randomly when playing, browsing or watching videos

BSOD randomly when playing, browsing or watching videos: I have reached my limits trying to find the cause of this on my own, please help. My desktop PC bluescreens randomly when I use it, sometimes multiple times per day, sometimes not for several days. The usual BSOD error code is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have ran a...
  10. BSOD (GreenSOD?) - Crash while browsing or watching videos

BSOD (GreenSOD?) - Crash while browsing or watching videos: My issue doesn't really happen while playing games. It happened once while I was in a game. I simply spend more time not playing games, so imo it makes sense that this crash happens while I'm not playing games. I don't know. The primary display goes solid green and the...