Windows 10: BSOD's when browsing internet and watching video, multiple errors

Discus and support BSOD's when browsing internet and watching video, multiple errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ran Verifier and booted into windows fine with no errors, but while writing this reply received this blue screen 0x0000010d Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PapaBobo, Aug 11, 2016.

1. PapaBobo Win User

BSOD's when browsing internet and watching video, multiple errors

Ran Verifier and booted into windows fine with no errors, but while writing this reply received this blue screen 0x0000010d

PapaBobo, Aug 20, 2016
  2. axe0 New Member

Please check the driver verifier settings, I don't see it enabled.
    Code: Verify Flags Level 0x00000000 STANDARD FLAGS: [X] (0x00000000) Automatic Checks [ ] (0x00000001) Special pool [ ] (0x00000002) Force IRQL checking [ ] (0x00000008) Pool tracking [ ] (0x00000010) I/O verification [ ] (0x00000020) Deadlock detection [ ] (0x00000080) DMA checking [ ] (0x00000100) Security checks [ ] (0x00000800) Miscellaneous checks [ ] (0x00020000) DDI compliance checking ADDITIONAL FLAGS: [ ] (0x00000004) Randomized low resources simulation [ ] (0x00000200) Force pending I/O requests [ ] (0x00000400) IRP logging [ ] (0x00002000) Invariant MDL checking for stack [ ] (0x00004000) Invariant MDL checking for driver [ ] (0x00008000) Power framework delay fuzzing [ ] (0x00010000) Port/miniport interface checking [ ] (0x00040000) Systematic low resources simulation [ ] (0x00080000) DDI compliance checking (additional) [ ] (0x00200000) NDIS/WIFI verification [ ] (0x00800000) Kernel synchronization delay fuzzing [ ] (0x01000000) VM switch verification [ ] (0x02000000) Code integrity checks [X] Indicates flag is enabled[/quote]

3. PapaBobo Win User
    Ran Verifier again and double checked that the settings were enabled, restarted and booted into windows just fine.

PapaBobo, Aug 20, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Good to hear, but a new zip is unnecessary *Wink
    I can only check through the dumps if driver verifier is enabled, as there is no new dump there is no way to check it.

5. PapaBobo Win User
    Well I'm back again, was hoping the blue screens were resolved but just received 2 blue screens today while browsing the internet.

PapaBobo, Aug 25, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    The 0xA looks almost like a hardware crash to me.
    Please run below tests, read the instructions carefully including the tutorials.

See if you can use a different keyboard & mouse and check MSI for driver updates for the Intel Rapid Storage drivers.
    Support For H97 GAMING 3 | MSI Global | Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design 64
    Code: 0: kd> lmvm rzudd Browse full module list start end module name fffff800`bf050000 fffff800`bf083000 rzudd T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: rzudd.sys Image path: rzudd.sys Image name: rzudd.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Tue Aug 11 13:13:50 2015 (55C9D8EE) CheckSum: 00035524 ImageSize: 00033000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4 2: kd> lmvm iastora Browse full module list start end module name fffff800`ea330000 fffff800`ea8a2000 iaStorA T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: iaStorA.sys Image path: iaStorA.sys Image name: iaStorA.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Wed Jun 03 11:38:57 2015 (556ECB31) CheckSum: 00165AED ImageSize: 00572000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

BSOD's when browsing internet and watching video, multiple errors [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    HDD TEST
    *Arrow Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer Log - Windows 7 Help Forums

Run HDTune to
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • check the health,
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the error scan,
    • the health,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.

Diagnostic Test
    CPU TEST

Run Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU - Windows 10 Forums CPU - Stress Test Using IntelBurnTest - Windows 7 Help Forums

Note If you're overclocking anything, please stop it and set everything back to default while troubleshooting

Warning Your CPU temperatures will rise quickly while under this stress test. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.
    Make a photo of the results and post them.

7. PapaBobo Win User
    Well sorry for the super late reply but I have been really busy of late.

I have finished a 8 passes on memtest86 with no errors, and also a cpu stress test on aida64 with no crashes. With the razer mouse I have uninstalled Razer Synapse and also ordered a new mouse. But recently I have still been receiving Blue screens.

PapaBobo, Sep 20, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Please follow the instructions,
    - no aida64,
    - photo of memtest86+?

9. PapaBobo Win User
    PapaBobo, Sep 23, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    It is requested to follow the instructions properly, there is a huge difference between MemTest86 and MemTest86+.

11. PapaBobo Win User
    PapaBobo, Sep 24, 2016
  12. axe0 New Member
    Looks fine *Smile

But a few are missing, the hard drive tests?

Thema:

1. BSOD's when browsing internet and watching video, multiple errors - Similar Threads - BSOD's browsing internet

2. black screen when browsing or watching videos on YT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    black screen when browsing or watching videos on YT: this problem is coming and going...its happeing every 2-3 days or sont!KeBugCheckEx:fffff806`043f6f20 48894c2408 mov qword ptr [rsp+8],rcx ss:0018:ffff850b`131eefa0=00000000000000500: kd> !analyze...
  3. BSOD when watching videos

BSOD when watching videos: hi when i want to watch video in Instagram such as browser or desktop app which downloaded from store causes BSOD and errors like kmode_exception_not_handled or irql_not_less_or_equal problem doesn't finish here it happens in groove music and movies and TV after a blue...
  4. Computer BSOD, happens mostly while browsing or watching videos

Computer BSOD, happens mostly while browsing or watching videos: So, my computer is new, built within the last month. Last couple weeks, have been getting a few BSOD. Updated some drivers, but it keeps happening. Not sure what is going on. 61914
  5. BSOD when gaming and watching videos

BSOD when gaming and watching videos: I get a blue screen many times per day with the text SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (NETIO.SYS) and a sad smiley. It happens when I watch Netflix and Youtube and also when I play games on Steam. *cry The Log collector is attached. - Lars 55223
  6. Apparent random BSOD occurences: browsing internet, watching videos...

Apparent random BSOD occurences: browsing internet, watching videos...: Hello TenForum, My computer has been crashing for a while now; it seems to be independent of what I am doing on my system. I have tried many things already but to no avail. Here are the errors I have been seeing with the BSOD: Critical Process Died Unexpected Store...
  7. BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos

BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos: Hello all, I have had an issue of my computer Blue screening multiple times over the past few weeks. The frequency has increased and I cannot replicate the issue on demand, it comes and goes by itself. The first time I noticed this was when my computer BSODed when I was...
  8. BSOD while playing games, browsing internet, watching videos

BSOD while playing games, browsing internet, watching videos: Hello and thank you so much in advance for any help you can give me. For the past month or so I've been getting more and more BSODs with different error messages each time. They mainly occur when I'm playing games (Starcraft 2, Battlefield 1, Infinite Warfare), browsing the...
  9. BSOD randomly when playing, browsing or watching videos

BSOD randomly when playing, browsing or watching videos: I have reached my limits trying to find the cause of this on my own, please help. My desktop PC bluescreens randomly when I use it, sometimes multiple times per day, sometimes not for several days. The usual BSOD error code is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have ran a...
  10. BSOD (GreenSOD?) - Crash while browsing or watching videos

BSOD (GreenSOD?) - Crash while browsing or watching videos: My issue doesn't really happen while playing games. It happened once while I was in a game. I simply spend more time not playing games, so imo it makes sense that this crash happens while I'm not playing games. I don't know. The primary display goes solid green and the...