Windows 10: Can anyone please help with error 0xc1900201 that I am having?

Discus and support Can anyone please help with error 0xc1900201 that I am having? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to update my windows from version 1709 to 1909 but i can't due to the error 0xc1900201 that i am having. I have watched solutions on youtube but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavudBurekovic, May 10, 2020.

1. Can anyone please help with error 0xc1900201 that I am having?

I want to update my windows from version 1709 to 1909 but i can't due to the error 0xc1900201 that i am having. I have watched solutions on youtube but none of them have worked. Can anyone please help?

:)

DavudBurekovic, May 10, 2020

2. 1709 Error 0Xc1900201

Mike,

I followed the YouTube tutorial. As I said previously the very first step failed. I continued following the tutorial to the end. The Powershell step - WUAUCLT.EXE /UPDATENOW did not function as in the tutorial. After going through all the steps I reran the Windows 10 Update Assistant. I ended up in the exact same place as before. "Something went wrong" error code 0xc1900201.

Any other advice?

Thanks,

Heat

Heatstroke, May 10, 2020
  3. MikeMecanic, May 10, 2020
  4. Can anyone please help with error 0xc1900201 that I am having?

0xc1900201 error

Hello,

i am getting an 0xc1900201 error when attempting to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home. The message said I cannot run Windows on a flash drive. I do have an SSD drive. I did try deleting the SoftwareDistribution folder. Can you please help?

LouisFiore, May 10, 2020
Thema:

Can anyone please help with error 0xc1900201 that I am having?

1. Can anyone please help with error 0xc1900201 that I am having? - Similar Threads - anyone please help

2. Please can anyone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can anyone help me: I have a Samsung notebook NP370R56It uses windows 7 because the original windows had errorsEvery time I upgrade my driversIntel R HD graphics white dots start to appear all round the screen and it makes the system really slowIs there anything I can do because I need a...
  3. Please can anyone help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please can anyone help me: I have a Samsung notebook NP370R56It uses windows 7 because the original windows had errorsEvery time I upgrade my driversIntel R HD graphics white dots start to appear all round the screen and it makes the system really slowIs there anything I can do because I need a...
  4. I am not able to scan. Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to scan. Can anyone help?: Last week I downloaded Windows 11. I have a Brother DCP-L2540 DW. All works well including printing. However, in the Brother's Utility, I can't open Control Center 4 so that I would be able to scan something. I contacted Brother support 3 times. Did all kinds of...
  5. Can anyone help me with this please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with this please?: I updated my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro using its ISO file as I was not getting the update natively in the update settings section. After that I extended its rollback period from 10 days to 60 days, using Command Prompt in administrator mode. The command I used...
  6. Can anyone help me with this please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me with this please?: I updated my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro using its ISO file as I was not getting the update natively in the update settings section. After that I extended its rollback period from 10 days to 60 days, using Command Prompt in administrator mode. The command I used...
  7. Error Message 0xc1900201

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Message 0xc1900201: I'm using Windows 10 Version 1803 and I've been trying to update this version using theWindows 10 Update Assistant. This runs fine till the very end when I get a strange message, this is shown below: [IMG] This is very confusing as I don't have a flash drive attached....
  8. CAN ANYONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!?!?!?!?!? I am going to go INSANE! BSOD and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CAN ANYONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!?!?!?!?!? I am going to go INSANE! BSOD and...: Here is the thread that provided no relief: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-frequent-bsod-crashes-irql-kernal-etc/b13df81d-3c63-4d77-8d31-f34b2fd8639d?page=5&auth=1 I am at the end of my rope....
  9. I have an os not found error. can anyone help please?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have an os not found error. can anyone help please?: I tried partitioning my hard drive and it was fine for the day, next day I turned on my pc and this was the error. I used bootable usb and followed this but failed on bcdboot command. OS was installed on ssd and its working fine. I'm sure it's because of partitioning. Should...
  10. 0xc1900201 error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0xc1900201 error: Hello, i am getting an 0xc1900201 error when attempting to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home. The message said I cannot run Windows on a flash drive. I do have an SSD drive. I did try deleting the SoftwareDistribution folder. Can you please help?...
Tags: