Windows 10: Can I preview RAF. files with "Photos" Windows 10 app ? If so, how ?

Discus and support Can I preview RAF. files with "Photos" Windows 10 app ? If so, how ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The message received when I am trying to open a RAF file with Photos app. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Octavian Sandu, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Can I preview RAF. files with "Photos" Windows 10 app ? If so, how ?

The message received when I am trying to open a RAF file with Photos app.

Can I preview RAF. files with "Photos" Windows 10 app ? If so, how ? 68e2524e-6b23-4783-9124-ae0cc0f4a58f?upload=true.png

:)

Octavian Sandu, Dec 12, 2018
  2. iko22 Win User

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

Can I preview RAF. files with "Photos" Windows 10 app ? If so, how ? [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Dec 12, 2018
  3. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Can I preview RAF. files with "Photos" Windows 10 app ? If so, how ?

RAW preview in Windows 10 explorer

Hi,

I am trying to preview / view RAW files from a Fujifilm camera (RAF format).

Not working, any suggestion please.

Thank you.

Octavian Sandu, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Can I preview RAF. files with "Photos" Windows 10 app ? If so, how ?

1. Can I preview RAF. files with "Photos" Windows 10 app ? If so, how ? - Similar Threads - preview RAF files

2. How can i change the PDF previewer in preview pane in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i change the PDF previewer in preview pane in file explorer?: I have a problem with the PDF preview pane Opened by Microsoft Edge WebView2; I see this program is presented when I select the file. The Microsoft Edge WebView2 is a prolonged response in the preview pane. So.....How can i change the Microsoft Edge WebView2 to Foxit Reader...
  3. Need Microsoft Photos App Location so I can downgrade it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Microsoft Photos App Location so I can downgrade it.: Question: Where exactly is the Microsoft Photos App located? What folders contain the engine and executionable files?I found the hidden C:\Program Files\WindowsApps folder but I do not seem to find the exact folders.Reason/plan:I wish to copy the app's folders and files from...
  4. Need Microsoft Photos App Location so I can downgrade it.

Need Microsoft Photos App Location so I can downgrade it.: Question: Where exactly is the Microsoft Photos App located? What folders contain the engine and executionable files?I found the hidden C:\Program Files\WindowsApps folder but I do not seem to find the exact folders.Reason/plan:I wish to copy the app's folders and files from...
  5. How can I enable file preview in Windows 10 S?

How can I enable file preview in Windows 10 S?: How can I preview files in file explorer with Windows 10 S? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-enable-file-preview-in-windows-10-s/4aec3624-c42d-4eec-8cc3-3e6f39199c55
  6. How can I enable file preview in Windows 10 S?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I enable file preview in Windows 10 S?: How can I preview files in file explorer with Windows 10 S? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-enable-file-preview-in-windows-10-s/4aec3624-c42d-4eec-8cc3-3e6f39199c55
  7. How can I enable file preview in Windows 10 S?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows 10 Photo App Still Enhances Preview on RAW Files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Photo App Still Enhances Preview on RAW Files: I have read where the Auto Enhance feature was disabled on the Windows 10 Photos App, and it appears to be the case when viewing most file types, but the Auto Enhance feature appears to still be enabled when viewing RAW files - like Nikon .nef files. It would be extremely...
  9. How can I get photos to stop showing in the photo app in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I get photos to stop showing in the photo app in windows 10?: How can I get photos to stop showing in the photo app in windows 10? I have deleted photos I no longer want showing up in the app and also, how can I determine which ones do show up on the app?...
  10. How can I adjust contrast of a photo in the Windows 10 "Photos" app?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I adjust contrast of a photo in the Windows 10 "Photos" app?: How can I adjust the contrast of a photo in the new "Photos" app in Windows 10? PS., because of Microsoft's poorly thought out naming conventions, it's ambiguous here what "Photos" means. Ie., does it refer to the old "Photos" apps (Windows Photos Live, or something like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. photo supreme RAF file preview