Windows 10: Can No Longer View Two windows at once

Discus and support Can No Longer View Two windows at once in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Until recently, if I wanted to minimize a window or resize it, I only needed to click the tiny square in the upper right corner. I could have two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Windowsfrustrat, May 31, 2017.

1. Can No Longer View Two windows at once

Until recently, if I wanted to minimize a window or resize it, I only needed to click the tiny square in the upper right corner. I could have two windows open on my desktop at the same time (viewing both and transferring information from one to the other.) I can no longer do this. *Mad
    Does anyone know if this is a function of a Windows update or an issue with my computer in particular? Is there a fix for this? I despise that I cannot look at two things at the same time and would greatly appreciate any help or insight anyone has to offer.

:)

Windowsfrustrat, May 31, 2017

2. How can I use two windows at once like a Linkup thing?

How can I control two of the same things at once? For example, say I had two windows open both ?the same, and wanted to do the same thing on both of them at the same time? Like Typing in the address bar without switching windows

EmeryDennis, May 31, 2017
  3. Micah Bat Win User
    How can I use two windows at once like a Linkup thing?

Hi,

You can drag your tasks side by side on your desktop to do a multitasking. Kindly check the article on Get
    more done with multitasking in Windows 10
    on how to do it.

Let us know how it goes.

Micah Bat, May 31, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Can No Longer View Two windows at once

Hi, do you have a system restore point you can use to reverse some change that might have caused that?

Which is your Windows build?
    Windows key + X, winver

Have you installed or configured any programs that might have caused this?

Or was there a Windows update around that time that might have caused this? (See update history).

I've not yet noticed any similar reports.

dalchina, May 31, 2017
  5. Bree New Member
    Welcome to TenForums @Windowsfrustrat

You haven't accidentally switched to Tablet Mode, have you? That could explain it.

Turn On or Off Tablet Mode in Windows 10

Bree, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Can No Longer View Two windows at once

1. Can No Longer View Two windows at once - Similar Threads - Longer View once

2. Using two flash drives at once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using two flash drives at once: Can you put in a second flash drive when there is already one in there or would there be an issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-two-flash-drives-at-once/89776d1f-51f1-431f-a726-225005b1257a
  3. Can I connect two wireless headphones at once

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I connect two wireless headphones at once: Is there a way to connect two truly wireless headphones at once to a laptop. Like he laptop outputs the audio to both headphones. Like the dual audio setting provided by samsung devices. Do remember I m asking about truly wireless headphones which do not have wire of any...
  4. Two bluetooth headsets at once?

Two bluetooth headsets at once?: Hi, I recently got some BT earbuds with an integrated microphone and I wanted to use it for gaming sessions (talk and listen at the same time). I soon discovered that in order to do that, the listening quality must drop dramatically (can't use it both ways unless the heaset...
  5. Viewing multiple jpgs at once

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Viewing multiple jpgs at once: In windows 7 I could click on one jpg and it would open with options to open all jpgs in the one screen. That doesn't happen in windows 10. I can only see one jpg at a time. I can select Extra Large Icons to view all files in the folder but that's not the same. It shows non...
  6. no longer can view the VB code.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    no longer can view the VB code.: Windows 10 Excel 2016 no longer can view the Visual Basic code. I cannot get past this screen; when I choose View and then code nothing happens. [img] 136731
  7. no longer can view the VB code.

in Windows 10 Support
    no longer can view the VB code.: Windows 10 Excel 2016 no longer can view the Visual Basic code. I cannot get past this screen; when I choose View and then code nothing happens. [img] 136731
  8. Selecting two windows at once? Is this possible?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Selecting two windows at once? Is this possible?: I have two diffirent windows i need to be able to input keys into at the same time, basically i need to be able to have both windows selected at once. Is there a way to do this? Or is there some program that allows you to do this?...
  9. Can no longer view videos on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can no longer view videos on my computer: Can no longer view videos om my computer with windows 10 home * Moved from Vista https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-no-longer-view-videos-on-my-computer/e85e1458-7911-4382-977d-12d629b1503c
  10. Keyboard is typing two letters at once.

Keyboard is typing two letters at once.: Hi, Yesterday I was sitting on laptop and my keyboard started acting up really weirdly. My keyboard started typing two letters at once except for C, X, B , N, M and Z. If I typed Q then 2Q would come up, H would then be YH, and so on ... Do you know what made my...