Windows 10: Can someone help me?!? apps not working!

Discus and support Can someone help me?!? apps not working! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys. this morning i woke up. and all my minecraft doesent want to start up! skype says not responding! help!!! this is really frustrating. 35706 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Surya1303, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Surya1303 Win User

Can someone help me?!? apps not working!

Hi guys. this morning i woke up. and all my minecraft doesent want to start up! skype says not responding!
    help!!! this is really frustrating.

:)

Surya1303, Dec 30, 2015

2. Nokia N97, can someone help me please

Go to browser->options-> clear privacy data-> all.

Open camera app -> options->settings -> make sure the storage is set to E.

Go to application manager and see if you installed facebook or any other 3party app on the phonememory. IF - delete and reinstall choosing E: . Reboot and see if it works.

Fender77---01, Dec 30, 2015
  3. can someone help. mail & calendar app keeps crashing

Hi Jennifer nothing will work it works for a while and then it will not I also have the same problem with the CNN app everything else works fine.

RogerTushoski, Dec 30, 2015
  4. Surya1303 Win User

im stuck all my apps arent working. and the search icon in the bar at the bottom doesent PULL UP THE SEARCH ICON

Surya1303, Dec 30, 2015
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    NavyLCDR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Can someone help me?!? apps not working! - Similar Threads - someone help apps

2. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: My PC is windows 10, 8 GB of RAM, CPU cooling, and I forgot the rest. My Keyboard and Mouse haven't been connecting nor my monitor. This has been happening for the past 4 months and I have watched every video on YouTube but they were no help. Someone please help me solve this...
  3. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: I need help the faster as posible please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me/d4888b79-6281-49f3-b4f1-4b419c8a7b68
  4. can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone help me?: so i have question for everyone who know something about this blue screem i watch every video but they cant help me becaude when i turn on my pc yeah it says preparing automatic repair but after this he still going on blue screen...
  5. Can someone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me: Hello guys can someone really pls help me, when i starting up my computer the sign in screen is automatically showing up theres no lock screen to show anymore? Its directing to sign in screen... Can someone really help me pls...
  6. Can someone help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me: Hello guys can someone really pls help me, when i starting up my computer the sign in screen is automatically showing up theres no lock screen to show anymore? Its directing to sign in screen... Can someone really help me pls...
  7. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?: Hi Everyone, I would to inform to you and ask for you help in this situation. I was trying to download this game, but it says "UPDATE YOUR DEVICE TO INSTALL THIS GAME". I went to Update and Security in the Settings and I check for updates but there wasn't any. Can a kind...
  8. can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can someone help me?: Any body? please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me/60da70aa-6902-41ab-bf1a-70074f771063
  9. Can someone help me with an app that is unknown to me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can someone help me with an app that is unknown to me: [IMG]so I have some Unknown app with access to my Google Drive installed. It’s supposed to be from a developer and I shouldn’t even be able to get into G sweet but I stumbled on it I don’t have a school account and I don’t have my work account so if somebody could just take a...
  10. Can someone help me with this ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me with this ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Spark365 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvk00h/can_someone_help_me_with_this/