Windows 10: Can you change the Individual Colour of live Tiles?

Discus and support Can you change the Individual Colour of live Tiles? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can you change the Individual Colour of live Tiles, even if only the ones you have made yourself. As it would be far easier to be able to spot the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cyberdesigner, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Can you change the Individual Colour of live Tiles?

Can you change the Individual Colour of live Tiles, even if only the ones you have made yourself.

As it would be far easier to be able to spot the ones that you want to use for different things.

If so how?

:)

Cyberdesigner, Aug 23, 2015

2. "Missing" new features in Amber?

@eire1984

I think you are mistaken. We were never promised the ability to change the colour for individual tiles. The colour of the tiles will follow the theme colour that is chosen in the theme settings. Unless the application developer has chosen their own style for
    the applications associated live tile.

Ray Hipkiss, Aug 23, 2015
  3. PF3112 Win User
    change tile colours on start screen in windows 10

Can you change the colour of individual tiles on the windows 10 Start Screen?

PF3112, Aug 23, 2015
  4. Can you change the Individual Colour of live Tiles?

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 23, 2015
  5. Hi John

Thank you for that.

Changing the Colour of Tiles is something Microsoft should consider, it would make it so much easier to identify the ones you want.

Cyberdesigner, Aug 23, 2015
  6. tcman50 Win User
    I agree, +1 for me

TC

tcman50, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can you change the Individual Colour of live Tiles?

1. Can you change the Individual Colour of live Tiles? - Similar Threads - change Individual Colour

2. Live tiles colours Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live tiles colours Windows 10: Hi again, I asked the question this morning on how to change "Live tile colours" and this came up but how? I seem to think when Windows 8.1 came out and Windows 10 you could do that! I have read various sites all explaining differently so I am confused! Some say only certain...
  3. Live tiles colours Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live tiles colours Windows 10: Hi again, I asked the question this morning on how to change "Live tile colours" and this came up but how? I seem to think when Windows 8.1 came out and Windows 10 you could do that! I have read various sites all explaining differently so I am confused! Some say only certain...
  4. Live tiles colours Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can I change the colour of the blue tiles for windows apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change the colour of the blue tiles for windows apps?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pelpeh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lhr0lx/how_can_i_change_the_colour_of_the_blue_tiles_for/
  6. Change the colour of a tile in the start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change the colour of a tile in the start menu?: Hey, So I tried to pin the Elite Dangerous launcher to my start menu, turns out to be white or very light grey, which breaks the entire grey / dark scheme I have going on. I tried creating an 'EDLaunch.VisualElementsManifest.xml' with these parameters; <Application...
  7. How to enable individual tile colours in Windows 10.

How to enable individual tile colours in Windows 10.: Hello I am trying to figure out how to enable the individual tile colours for programs pinned to the start menu. At the moment, all tiles have the same accent colour, so the colour for certain tiles is not being used, e.g. all Office tiles are the same colour. I want Word...
  8. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Sine the October update my live tiles have disappeared and the only ones present are the Windows default tiles. When I add my tiles and remove the ones I don't need and restart the default tiles return and mine disappear again. Also cannot connect to Microsoft store to try...
  9. can you have Live Tiles on Desktop and can it be disabled in start?

in Windows 10 Support
    can you have Live Tiles on Desktop and can it be disabled in start?: Any way at all to have live tiles be on the desktop instead of in start menu? I don't undertand why MS tucked the live tiles into start menu? If they are afraid that it would interfere with desktop icons, then they should make live tiles be dockable or make it so that a live...
  10. How do you create a live Tile

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you create a live Tile: Is it possible to create a live tile and if so how do you do it. It would be very useful to me for going to various Forums for which I contribute. 18506