Windows 10: Can You Move Users Profile In Windows 10 1903?

Discus and support Can You Move Users Profile In Windows 10 1903? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] Can you use this to move users profile to another location and if so how? Found in computer management local users and groups 134276 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by smirk24, Jun 7, 2019.

1. smirk24 Win User

Can You Move Users Profile In Windows 10 1903?

Can You Move Users Profile In Windows 10 1903? [​IMG]

Can you use this to move users profile to another location and if so how?

Found in computer management local users and groups

:)

smirk24, Jun 7, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 7, 2019
  3. (WINDOWS 10)"The User Profile Service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded."

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you while logging-in with the guest user account on Windows 10.

This issue might be due to the User profile Services, please follow the below and check.

I suggest you to Check the status of User profile services.

Steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for User Profile Service, right click on it and
      start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to
      Automatic
    • Now check if you are able to log-in.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

User Profile Service failed

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Copy the Default folder (in C:\Users) from another windows 10 computer.
    • Rename the Default folder to something like DefaultOLD (just to keep it for safety reasons).
    • Paste it in your Users folder.
    • To make sure that you won't have problems with permissions of the "implant" folder, just transfer it via a FAT/FAT32 formatted USB stick (those filesystems don't have permissions).

This will provide solution to the error User Profile Service failed.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Can You Move Users Profile In Windows 10 1903? - Similar Threads - Move Users Profile

2. Moving user profile to another drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving user profile to another drive: Hi,My daughter bought an HP Notebook 2GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC SSD because the price was ridiculously low, but after a couple of months she'd filled up C:\drive and the notebook was unusable. Of course the job of "fixing" became mine. No problem I though since it had a microSD...
  3. Moving user profile to another drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving user profile to another drive: Hi,My daughter bought an HP Notebook 2GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC SSD because the price was ridiculously low, but after a couple of months she'd filled up C:\drive and the notebook was unusable. Of course the job of "fixing" became mine. No problem I though since it had a microSD...
  4. How do you move User Profile folders to another drive?

How do you move User Profile folders to another drive?: I want to move User Profile data folders to another drive on my Windows 10 PC.Every post I've read says go to the Location tag on the User Profile but only the Guest account has this tag.Any help would be appreciated....
  5. How do you move User Profile folders to another drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you move User Profile folders to another drive?: I want to move User Profile data folders to another drive on my Windows 10 PC.Every post I've read says go to the Location tag on the User Profile but only the Guest account has this tag.Any help would be appreciated....
  6. How do you move User Profile folders to another drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Move my c:/Users/{profile} to the D:/users/{profile}

Move my c:/Users/{profile} to the D:/users/{profile}: I have an SSD as the C: drive. and a large HDD as the D: drive. Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 I want to keep the stuff I do not use all the time off the SSD drive. I have two users Admin and {J} account. I want to move the working data for the {j} account to...
  8. User profile moving with Sysprep questions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    User profile moving with Sysprep questions: I previously did a clean install of Windows 7 & moved the User profile along with ProgramData (and manually installed programs to the same drive for those that allowed it & I felt wouldn't benefit from being on a SATA SSD). I notice that the method for doing this in Windows...
  9. Win 10 1903 update lost user profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 1903 update lost user profile: Windows 10 auto updated v1903 this morning (talking about 45 mins), and after completion, I could not access my pc on my normal user profile. After rebooting I could, but very sporadic behaviour, no defaults or user customisations (office, mozilla bookmarks etc) and soon no...
  10. Can You Move Users Profile In Windows 10 1903?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can You Move Users Profile In Windows 10 1903?: [img] Can you use this to move users profile to another location and if so how? Found in computer management local users and groups 134276