Windows 10: Can You Move Users Profile In Windows 10 1903?

Discus and support Can You Move Users Profile In Windows 10 1903? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; [img] Can you use this to move users profile to another location and if so how? Found in computer management local users and groups 134276 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by smirk24, Jun 8, 2019.

1. smirk24 Win User

Can You Move Users Profile In Windows 10 1903?

Can You Move Users Profile In Windows 10 1903? [​IMG]

Can you use this to move users profile to another location and if so how?

Found in computer management local users and groups

:)

smirk24, Jun 8, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 8, 2019
  3. (WINDOWS 10)"The User Profile Service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded."

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you while logging-in with the guest user account on Windows 10.

This issue might be due to the User profile Services, please follow the below and check.

I suggest you to Check the status of User profile services.

Steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for User Profile Service, right click on it and
      start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to
      Automatic
    • Now check if you are able to log-in.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

User Profile Service failed

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Copy the Default folder (in C:\Users) from another windows 10 computer.
    • Rename the Default folder to something like DefaultOLD (just to keep it for safety reasons).
    • Paste it in your Users folder.
    • To make sure that you won't have problems with permissions of the "implant" folder, just transfer it via a FAT/FAT32 formatted USB stick (those filesystems don't have permissions).

This will provide solution to the error User Profile Service failed.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Can You Move Users Profile In Windows 10 1903? - Similar Threads - Move Users Profile

2. Missing Remote Desktop Services User Profile Tab in Windows 10 Build 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Remote Desktop Services User Profile Tab in Windows 10 Build 1903: Sorry if this is a little lengthy. I wanted to provide as much detail as possible. I am running Windows 10 build 1903. Prior to the update, I was use a custom ADUC console that had loads of LDAP queries and a couple of different domains. After the upgrade to 1903, I...
  3. Windows 10. User Names, Profiles.

Windows 10. User Names, Profiles.: Windows 10 ... Experts. I have a very simple Question. On a Brand New Computer when I first turn it on and establish a User ID John D. Administrator Account. Windows 10 Creates the Original Users Folder John D. Then I give the Computer to a Friend, and he changes the...
  4. Can You Move Users Profile In Windows 10 1903?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can You Move Users Profile In Windows 10 1903?: [img] Can you use this to move users profile to another location and if so how? Found in computer management local users and groups 134276
  5. Switch User Profiles in Windows 10

Switch User Profiles in Windows 10: Hello all, I might happen to be tech support/customer care remotely......… but trust me when I say that I just created my first gmail in 2014 when I went back to school while in my thirties.....stayed steady only taking one semester off while raising 3 children and 3 part...
  6. User Profile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User Profile: How do you fix a corrupted user profile in Windows 10? Windows Fax and Scan would not fax following an update. I got an error message: “The RPC server is unavailable in Windows 10” On the Services window, I found the items DCOM Server Process Launcher, Remote Procedure...
  7. Windows User Profile

Windows User Profile: I want to create a second user profile on my laptop that has a totally blank desktop. However, when I create this second profile the desktop is full of loads of icons from my main profile. How can I get round this ?...
  8. After update all programs and user profile moved to windows.old

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After update all programs and user profile moved to windows.old: Not sure what happened and junior was on the PC. Have a desktop with fairly new pc, not used much and win10 home. Was going to add some video software so first created a system restore point. Something asked about an update but don't remember what it said and some one else...
  9. How to move the user profile folder to an external hard drive

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to move the user profile folder to an external hard drive: *Confused I found a Windows 10 Forums article online about how to move the Users profile folder to an external drive, but it was not something easily understood by a not-too-techie user. If there are some easy to follow step-by-step instructions on how to do this for a...
  10. Delete User Profile in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete User Profile in Windows 10: I'm the first to reply! This tutorial could be a useful fix for the problem of corrupted user profiles. I have a challenging query. I upgraded my desktop PC to the AU yesterday and can't configure OneDrive in my main user account - see OneDrive Problem After Anniversary...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 user profile portieren 1903