Windows 10: Cannot change the sign in screen image

Discus and support Cannot change the sign in screen image in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Also, I check the option "show lockscreen background picture on the sign-in screen", but it doesn't show the lockscreen image in my sign in screen... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AbcQaz, Jul 16, 2019.

1. AbcQaz Win User

Cannot change the sign in screen image

Also, I check the option "show lockscreen background picture on the sign-in screen", but it doesn't show the lockscreen image in my sign in screen (after restart or power up the computer), it showed the color which I picked my accent color

:)

AbcQaz, Jul 16, 2019
  2. dacrone Win User

different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Cannot change the sign in screen image

Hi AbcQaz,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Please, I suggest you follow the following steps:

1.- Right click on the desktop >> Customize >> Lock screen

2.- Delete all the options of state of the application.

3.- Change the Windows Spotlight background to images >>

Select a new image and try again

If these steps do not solve the problem, you can rely on this information that offers alternatives to solve a similar problem

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

I hope the information is useful

Happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Dude Win User

Thema:

1. Cannot change the sign in screen image - Similar Threads - Cannot change sign

2. Block screen image is changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Block screen image is changed: I select the image I want for my block screen but when I turn the computer on again it's been randomly changed for whatever I have been listening to in Groove. I cannot see a way to tell setting to stop doing it. It's getting on my nerves, frankly, Any clever ideas?...
  3. Lock Screen Background Replaced by "Windows Sign-in" image, Cannot Sign-in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock Screen Background Replaced by "Windows Sign-in" image, Cannot Sign-in: When I booted up my Toshiba Windows 10 this morning, the normal sign-in screen with the default changing-image Microsoft background was replaced by a blown-out image of a "Windows sign-in" box pictured here: https://i.imgur.com/q86fIRk.jpg. Typically, you click somewhere on...
  4. Background Replaced by "Windows Sign-in" image, Cannot Sign-in

Background Replaced by "Windows Sign-in" image, Cannot Sign-in: When I booted up my Toshiba Windows 10 this morning, the normal sign-in screen with the default changing-image Microsoft background was replaced by a blown-out image of a "Windows sign-in" box pictured here: https://i.imgur.com/q86fIRk.jpg. Typically, you click somewhere on...
  5. Sign on screen has changed

Sign on screen has changed: I have a 3 week old Dell Laptop. When I would power on, I would see a different picture on the screen, text telling me what the picture was and I would be asked if I liked it, then I would hit the enter key and enter my pw. Without my going into settings and changing...
  6. Unable to change sign-in screen

Unable to change sign-in screen: Hi I am unable to change my sign-in screen on Windows 10. It seems to be stuck on one of the custom ones I choose a while ago. I have tried the following: 1. Choosing another lock screen picture and turning on the "use lock screen as sign-in screen" 2. doing a system...
  7. Change image on login screen

Change image on login screen: How do I change image on login screen from micro soft image to image of my choice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-image-on-login-screen/d9cdb201-67ff-4a3a-b823-480d575ebf14
  8. changing name on sign in screen

changing name on sign in screen: I bought a used computer from pawn shop when I plugged in sign in screen came up with what I believe must be old user is it possible to remove name and install my name so I can use?...
  9. Cannot change sign in screen background

Cannot change sign in screen background: Not even asking for help just why. Windows 11 maybe you'll get background images working? What is wrong with you? How many technical manuals do I have to read to change the background? Best lead I saw before giving up had something to do with the registry editor, I don't...
  10. Change Sign-in Screen Background Image in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Sign-in Screen Background Image in Windows 10: How to: Change Sign-in Screen Background Image in Windows 10 How to Change Sign-in Screen Background Image in Windows 10 [img] Information Windows 10 has a new sign in screen that is more modern and touch friendly. By default, you need to dismiss the sign in to...