Windows 10: Cannot disable Windows Security notification icon in Rel 1809

Discus and support Cannot disable Windows Security notification icon in Rel 1809 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Just updated to release 1809 and in the list of taskbar display/hide icons, the hide position doesn't work. I can move it to off, but it doesn't... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ineuw, Jan 26, 2019.

1. ineuw Win User

Cannot disable Windows Security notification icon in Rel 1809

Just updated to release 1809 and in the list of taskbar display/hide icons, the hide position doesn't work. I can move it to off, but it doesn't disable the Windows Security notification icon. The other icons' switches function correctly.

:)

ineuw, Jan 26, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

3. Superfly Win User
    Disabling Firewall notifications in 1809?

Hide non-critical notifications seems to work for me Enable or Disable Notifications from Windows Defender Security Center | Windows 10 Tutorials

Superfly, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Cannot disable Windows Security notification icon in Rel 1809 - Similar Threads - Cannot disable Security

2. Windows Security icon in Notification Area is Showing incorrect notification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security icon in Notification Area is Showing incorrect notification: Action recomended but there is no protection history.what can i do now?[Original Title: windows security] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-security-icon-in-notification-area-is/5f268b61-f18b-4918-bd15-e7c8fb38485d
  3. Windows Security Notification Icon

Windows Security Notification Icon: After installing Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 on my Laptop, the "Windows Security Notification Icon" no longer appears on the Taskbar and the switch for turning the Icon ON or OFF is no longer available on the "Select which icons appear on the taskbar" List.However, when I...
  4. Is there a way to disable security notifications?

Is there a way to disable security notifications?: I get repeated popups telling me to check my antivirus software I have Fprot and Malwarebytes running in addition to Windows Defender and I must have clicked on "See fewer notifications" a hundred times by now. All this is is noise and jabber; is there a way to simply turn...
  5. Win10 security notification icon

Win10 security notification icon: I have the subject shield icon "on." It seems it always appears in my taskbar, whether or not any action is needed. I've been noticing a check mark in its corner. I'm guessing that the check mark disappears when action is needed. Is my guess correct?...
  6. Cannot disable Windows Security notification icon in Rel 1809

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot disable Windows Security notification icon in Rel 1809: Just updated to release 1809 and in the list of taskbar display/hide icons, the hide position doesn't work. I can move it to off, but it doesn't disable the Windows Security notification icon. The other icons' switches function correctly. 126010
  7. Disabling Firewall notifications in 1809?

Disabling Firewall notifications in 1809?: I notice that after update to 1809 Windows resumed posting notifications about my Windows Firewall's being turned off. I tried several methods of disabling this notification found on the Net, including making changes under...
  8. Disabling Firewall notifications in 1809?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disabling Firewall notifications in 1809?: I notice that after update to 1809 Windows resumed posting notifications about my Windows Firewall's being turned off. I tried several methods of disabling this notification found on the Net, including making changes under...
  9. how to Disable "Security and Maintenance" notifications

how to Disable "Security and Maintenance" notifications: [img] 87862
  10. Disable Security notifications?

Disable Security notifications?: Sorry. Thanks shimshom.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn off Windows firewall notifications 1809

2. cannot disable dosvc 1809

3. disable security notifications windows 10 1809 regedit

4. security notification abscahlten windows 10 1809,
  5. disable security notification icon,
  6. windows defender notification icon 1809,
  7. cannot sdisable firewll notification,
  8. windows security notification icon diable,
  9. disable all notification on windows 10 1809,
  10. windows security notification icon disable,
  11. windows security message disable windows 1809,