Windows 10: Cannot Install Win10 Ver 14393 0n Intel Compute Stick 1A32WFC

Discus and support Cannot Install Win10 Ver 14393 0n Intel Compute Stick 1A32WFC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have just finished updating my Desktop & Surface Tablet to Win10 Version 14393! Took a long time but completed without a HITCH! However, on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tully, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Tully Win User

Cannot Install Win10 Ver 14393 0n Intel Compute Stick 1A32WFC

I have just finished updating my Desktop & Surface Tablet to Win10 Version 14393!
    Took a long time but completed without a HITCH!

However, on my Intel Compute Stick Computer STCK1A32WFC, after checking computer status gave following error!

"Not enough disk space, needs 16GB space for update"
    How do I work around this problem?*Sick

Can I install it from a USB stick!

*cry

:)

Tully, Aug 2, 2016
  2. Touch0314 Win User

Intel Compute Stick - Windows 10 Upgrade - Can't get past error "Please insert the external storage media and press ok"

I had the same problem installing
    1511 from MediaCreationTool.exe , update your bios to ver. 0031 will solve this problem.

Downloads for Intel® Compute Stick STCK1A32WFC

Touch0314, Aug 2, 2016
  3. Intel Compute Stick Useless

Just getting a total view of my error across and storing images of the fault while i can. The images function in this thread is terrible. Mind your own business.

StevenMutch, Aug 2, 2016
  4. Cannot Install Win10 Ver 14393 0n Intel Compute Stick 1A32WFC

How much free space do you have on the Computer Stick?

DeaconFrost, Aug 2, 2016
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    NavyLCDR, Aug 2, 2016
  6. Tully Win User
    As far as I know there is NO ISO for anniversary edition update of win10 (today AUG 3.)

Loaded OK on Desktop & Tablet, took hours, but works!

Tully, Aug 2, 2016
  7. NavyLCDR New Member
    Yes, there are ISOs available. The current Media Creation Tool (option two in the tutorial) downloads the Anniversary Update ISO as does the alternative to Tech Bench (option one in the tutorial) listed in the link to the tutorial.

I downloaded ISO from both Media Creation Tool and the alternative to Tech Bench yesterday. The MCT ISO gets you Windows 10 Home, Pro, Education and Single Language editions all in one. The "Tech Bench" ISO gets you Windows 10 Home and Pro. The MCT ISOs contain install.esd files, and the "tech bench" ISOs contain install.wim files. All of them build 14393.0 - the Anniversary Update edition.

NavyLCDR, Aug 2, 2016
  8. Tully Win User

Aye! Aye! Camander!

Get right on it!

GnySgt Mauk USMC!

Tully, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot Install Win10 Ver 14393 0n Intel Compute Stick 1A32WFC - Similar Threads - Cannot Install Win10

2. Win10 ver 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 ver 1909: Win ver 1909 is gone may2011 have never received a version update since. I see there is a new ver in October have not received any notice. Issue is I see there was a version between these 2. Can I just go to the latest version or need install the one between these two?...
  3. Cannot install Feature updated to Wondows 10, version 20H2 into Intel Compute Stick STK1AW32SC

Cannot install Feature updated to Wondows 10, version 20H2 into Intel Compute Stick STK1AW32SC: Dear Expert, My current version of Intel Compute Stick is 32-bit. Drive C is free space remain 10 GB. And Windows update was downloading Update version 20็็H2 for me Then the system inform me to restart the device in order to install the update. But every time when I...
  4. W10 0n VirtualBox?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    W10 0n VirtualBox?: I have been reading so much about W10 in various places ever since the 29th June roll-out and I'm still waiting for the notification to go ahead and get it. I have read articles from so many people about how many problem there are with it for them and how many have reverted...
  5. Win10 ver 1607 will not install on laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 ver 1607 will not install on laptop: Current: Win10 ver 1511 build 10586.589 Acer laptop Intel Pentium P6100 2GHz, 4GB ram About a month ago I tried to update to ver 1607, but it restarted to a black screen with the dots going around in circles. I left it running for 48 hours before I forced a shut-down....
  6. Stuck on build 14393: cannot update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck on build 14393: cannot update: I am on build 14393 and I am trying to update to 14905 or 14915, but when computer restarts after trying to update I get a message that windows is rolling back to previous version (my version 14393), without making the update. I tried through windows update, i tried also...
  7. Intel Compute Stick (stck1a32wfc) BSOD - acpi_bios_error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel Compute Stick (stck1a32wfc) BSOD - acpi_bios_error: I had Ubuntu 16.10 loaded on this stick but the o/s proved too much for it. I ended up swapping it out for a lighter-weight Debian based distribution which is still installed as far as I recall. I would like to reinstall Win10 now ( it came with Win8.1 + upgrade to Win10),...
  8. Intel Compute Stick, first BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel Compute Stick, first BSOD: Hi BSOD squad, I hope you are able to tell me what caused this BSOD today. Background: Intel Compute Stick, used as HTPC. Never had any issues, works like a charm. Upgraded last night to build 10547 EN-GB x86. Today VPN connection to Finland to watch news from Finnish...
  9. Intel Compute Stick - Installing Windows

Intel Compute Stick - Installing Windows: Hey guys, I have a slight problem. I purchased a Intel Compute Stick STCK1A8LFC and did not realise it was only supported for or came installed with Ubuntu on it. I am trying to install Windows 10 on it. During install I am constantly getting Windows ran into a problem...
  10. Intel Compute Stick: Same problem on installation Win 10 update 1511

Intel Compute Stick: Same problem on installation Win 10 update 1511: Good day to all, This is my first post in this forum and I actually discovered it by searching at the Internet, after having the same problem (installation of Windows 10 new Update 1511- nersion 10586) with my Intel Compute Stick, which was bought to serve me as an...