Windows 10: Cannot maintain iphone wireless connection to Wifi at home

Discus and support Cannot maintain iphone wireless connection to Wifi at home in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Cannot maintain iphone wireless connection to Wifi. The hub is working with ipad, TV and computer but loses contact on iphone within 1 minute. My phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MargaretWoods1, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Cannot maintain iphone wireless connection to Wifi at home

Cannot maintain iphone wireless connection to Wifi. The hub is working with ipad, TV and computer but loses contact on iphone within 1 minute. My phone remains connected when in other wifi areas, but not at home. BT maintain there is nothing wrong with the BThub5 but how can it be my phone at fault when it works elsewhere?

:)

MargaretWoods1, Apr 9, 2019
  2. simrick Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Apr 9, 2019
  3. connecting iphone

1. Are you using an original Apple cable to connect to the iPhone from the computer?
    2. Have you tried multiple USB ports?
    3. iPhone ____? Which one?
    4. Does it connect to other computers?
    5. Windows 8.1 _______ edition, 32-bit or 64-bit?
    6. Have you gone thru
      Apple's troubleshooting steps
      ?

Shenan Stanley, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Hannelore Win User

Cannot maintain iphone wireless connection to Wifi at home

Project connect to wireless device issue

Hi Kari,

Thanks for the reply.

My tv is definitely connected to my wifi; I've tried restarting the tv, and disconnecting/reconnecting to my wifi, but the tv still isn't showing up in the list of devices when trying to use 'project'.

I actually had issues with this before, but after a significant update about a week ago, I noticed that it was showing up in the devices list. I'm unsure what could have changed tonight.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? Cannot maintain iphone wireless connection to Wifi at home :) Is there maybe some way to 'clear' (for lack of a better word) any saved devices on my laptop so I can start fresh with project?

Hannelore, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Cannot maintain iphone wireless connection to Wifi at home

1. Cannot maintain iphone wireless connection to Wifi at home - Similar Threads - Cannot maintain iphone

2. Wireless driver missing cannot connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless driver missing cannot connect to wifi: Hello to everyone!!I have a problem it's about DriversToday when I opened my laptop and I saw that I can't connect to internet so I tried to find the driver wireless but I was not able to find it,my laptop HP is Running windows 7,32 bitKind regards!Ahmad Rahil Ali...
  3. Wireless driver missing cannot connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless driver missing cannot connect to wifi: Hello to everyone!!I have a problem it's about DriversToday when I opened my laptop and I saw that I can't connect to internet so I tried to find the driver wireless but I was not able to find it,my laptop HP is Running windows 7,32 bitKind regards!Ahmad Rahil Ali...
  4. My computer recently struggles to maintain a WiFi connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer recently struggles to maintain a WiFi connection: Recently as in this very month, trying to play for long has been a complete headache. I would establish an internet connection, play Roblox for 10-20 minutes, maybe with Idle Skilling running in the background, and... mysteriously, not only would the connection suddenly drop,...
  5. My computer recently struggles to maintain a WiFi connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer recently struggles to maintain a WiFi connection: Recently as in this very month, trying to play for long has been a complete headache. I would establish an internet connection, play Roblox for 10-20 minutes, maybe with Idle Skilling running in the background, and... mysteriously, not only would the connection suddenly drop,...
  6. Wifi/wireless connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi/wireless connection: I just want to share this. After a recent update my WIFI connection was disabled, I contacted Microsoft Support for help, they tried but to no avail. Every thing from Reset, uninstall, reinstall ,system restore ,etc. didn't work. When ever I trouble shoot the troubleshoot...
  7. Cannot connect to home wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot connect to home wifi: I've run through normal, basic troubleshooting steps: Restart the router (everything else in the house is still working) Turn airplane mode on and restart the laptop Tried the troubleshooting too nothing has worked, any ideas?! submitted by /u/Cinderhulk89 [link]...
  8. Cannot Connect to Home Wifi on New Computer

Cannot Connect to Home Wifi on New Computer: Hi, I bought a new computer about a couple days ago, tried connecting to my home wifi network, and it says, "can't connect to this network." I tried uninstalling my network adapter and restarting, as well as updating all my drivers. However, I still cannot access the internet...
  9. maintaining connection

maintaining connection: I have a laptop shared with 2 other family members , Both of their accounts work fine no problems, But I cant stay connected to any pages for more than 40 seconds so it is difficult to do anything tried settings etc and a few built in troubleshoots stuck help as I am not a...
  10. maintaining connection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    maintaining connection: I have a laptop shared with 2 other family members , Both of their accounts work fine no problems, But I cant stay connected to any pages for more than 40 seconds so it is difficult to do anything tried settings etc and a few built in troubleshoots stuck help as I am not a...