Windows 10: Cannot Screen Share to my LGUK6090 WebOS TV over Wifi/Miracast

Discus and support Cannot Screen Share to my LGUK6090 WebOS TV over Wifi/Miracast in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a custom built PC running Windows 10 with a D-Link DWA-582 Wireless Card, however I mostly used a wired connection for day to day use. Whenever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EoinSM, Jun 3, 2019.

1. EoinSM Win User

Cannot Screen Share to my LGUK6090 WebOS TV over Wifi/Miracast

I have a custom built PC running Windows 10 with a D-Link DWA-582 Wireless Card, however I mostly used a wired connection for day to day use. Whenever I try to connect to my LG UK6090 Smart TV, I go to the action center, I click connect, my TV shows up in the list of visible devices, however whenever I click it, it simply says it "Couldn't Connect" in yellow letters after about 20 seconds of attempting. My TV also displays a window that says "[My PC] requests screen sharing with your TV" and the only option it gives me is to "Decline". I've disabled my Ethernet adapter and my Wifi card works perfectly fine for browsing and streaming, but nothing I try will give me anything more than just that the two devices can't connect. No error codes, no nothing.

:)

EoinSM, Jun 3, 2019
  2. kfir91 Win User

Share my pc screen on LG smart tv

Windows 10 Help Forums

In this step i not see the webos
    I see the sentence
    your pc or tablet does not support Miracast"

kfir91, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jun 3, 2019
  4. kfir91 Win User

Share my pc screen on LG smart tv

Hello,
    i purchased device "AnyCast" and i connected him to my tv, one cable to hdmi and one cable to usb
    now i go to my pc (windows 10) and i found the device "webOS TV LF650Y" and added him

now i goes to tv to hdmi 3 (where the device is connected) and its show me the anycast screen (mode: miracast)
    and not the pc screen.

i saw in the windows 10 the option "connection" but its said: "your pc or tablet does not support Miracast"

i have amd graphic card and new pc...
    what i need to do, to share my pc screen on the tv?

tnx a lot

kfir91, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Cannot Screen Share to my LGUK6090 WebOS TV over Wifi/Miracast - Similar Threads - Cannot Screen Share

2. Why my laptop cannot miracast to my smart tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my laptop cannot miracast to my smart tv: I already tried a lot of methods that I found on youtube but it’s still not working. I’ve tried to change to do the troubleshooting things, turned on the network discovery settings, ensure the DNS Client settings is running automatically, and so on. It successfully connected...
  3. Why my laptop cannot miracast to my smart tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my laptop cannot miracast to my smart tv: I already tried a lot of methods that I found on youtube but it’s still not working. I’ve tried to change to do the troubleshooting things, turned on the network discovery settings, ensure the DNS Client settings is running automatically, and so on. It successfully connected...
  4. Cannot cast PC screen to TV Screen using Miracast or by adding the TV via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot cast PC screen to TV Screen using Miracast or by adding the TV via bluetooth: Good morning,My apologies if I don't understand questions asked of me as I am moderately computer savvy but not an expert.I am trying to project my computer screen to my TV screen wirelessly and I cannot seem to make it work no matter what I do I don't want to use an HDMI for...
  5. Cannot cast PC screen to TV Screen using Miracast or by adding the TV via bluetooth

Cannot cast PC screen to TV Screen using Miracast or by adding the TV via bluetooth: Good morning,My apologies if I don't understand questions asked of me as I am moderately computer savvy but not an expert.I am trying to project my computer screen to my TV screen wirelessly and I cannot seem to make it work no matter what I do I don't want to use an HDMI for...
  6. Problems with Miracast - Screen Share

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with Miracast - Screen Share: I have a notebook with win10 and miracast support. So i tried to connect to screen share to my LGTV and wont The problem isnt with my tv, cause i can connect with my android cell I tried so much thing do fix it and nothings it worked out...
  7. Shared files over wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared files over wifi: Have 2 pcs running Windows 10 pro. The once with router & LAN cable can see shared files on the other but the one which uses wifi can't see shared files on the other, although it can connect to the internet. Help!...
  8. unable to miracast to my tv

unable to miracast to my tv: error is this pc and mobile devices does't support miracast https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-miracast-to-my-tv/198d87b8-8c1c-41a8-b6f6-3718739db96a
  9. Sharing over WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing over WiFi: At present working with one machine connected to router wired and one over WiFi. With ver 1803 and both Function Discovery services set to Auto Start Delayed getting to wired works like a charm. The wired machine can see the WiFi shared drive but, get access denied. Is there...
  10. Can't use 1080p on full HD TV over Miracast

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can't use 1080p on full HD TV over Miracast: Hi, I'm currently using my Notebook to connect to my LG webOS LH6000 TV and while the connection works, I can't seem to change the resolution. My notebook screen is 1366x768 natively. My TV is 1920x1080. The steps I take to connect are: Win+P, connect to a wireless...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. miracast lg

2. lg screen share windows 10

3. requests screen sharing to your tv decline

4. when screenshare the lg tv only gives decline option,
  5. windows 10 display on lg by oled,
  6. miracast problems with lg tv,
  7. screen share windows 10 to lv,
  8. add screen share to lg tv,
  9. lg webos connect only gives decline option,
  10. cast image fom widows to lg tv,
  11. miracast windows lg mouse controller,