Windows 10: Cannot switch sign in

Discus and support Cannot switch sign in in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computer only shows user sign an can't switch to owner sign in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by 11kg, Feb 8, 2020.

1. 11kg Win User

Cannot switch sign in

My computer only shows user sign an can't switch to owner sign

in

:)

11kg, Feb 8, 2020

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Feb 8, 2020
  3. arnoldh Win User
    Fast user switching signs me out

I have 3 local user accounts. When I try to switch between them, my apps are closed and I get signed out.

I've tried the 6 different methods in this tutorial The Switch User option does not appear in the option list in response to Ctrl+Alt+Del. It does appear in the list when Alt+F4 is pressed. But whichever of the 6 methods I use when switching, the current account gets signed off.

I just installed the system (build 10240) a day ago, and have done very little to it so far.

Has anyone else had problems with user switching?

arnoldh, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Cannot switch sign in

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Cannot switch sign in

1. Cannot switch sign in - Similar Threads - Cannot switch sign

2. Cannot Sign In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Sign In: I ran into a problem with my pc after deleting some files on my Local Disk Drive Which has Windows on it, then I restarted my computer and ran into this problem and when I press the sign in prompt/button Under the User Name, I can’t sign in and puts me back to to the Lock...
  3. Cannot Sign In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Sign In: I ran into a problem with my pc after deleting some files on my Local Disk Drive Which has Windows on it, then I restarted my computer and ran into this problem and when I press the sign in prompt/button Under the User Name, I can’t sign in and puts me back to to the Lock...
  4. Cannot switch accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot switch accounts: Hi, I deleted one of my old Microsoft accounts and it is still showing up on my computer. Microsoft family features is spamming me with notifications to sign in so I don't "miss out". I added my new account to Email and Accounts and it is not giving me an option to remove my...
  5. Cannot sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot sign in: I sent my computer to be fixed after my charging port broke, and when i got it back i tried to sign in, but it tried to sign me in as "administrator" and not me. There's no reason they should have factory reset it, as the problem was only with my charging port, but when i try...
  6. cannot sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cannot sign in: I just bought an HP laptop with Windows in S mode. I cannot sign in to my Microsoft account because sign in is asking for a school email. I am not a student! How do I access my Microsoft account?? Can I operate in standard Windows 10?...
  7. Cannot switch to 'Sign in with Microsoft Account'

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot switch to 'Sign in with Microsoft Account': I sign on with a local account and trying to switch to use a MS Account. Going to Settings -> Accounts and choose 'Sign in with Microsoft Account'. Using a Office365 account, I enter but it comes back with no account. I am able to sign on using portal.office.com. Any...
  8. Cannot switch on Firewall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot switch on Firewall: Hi there I am going around in circles trying to fix this. I am unable to access things like my photos, which I need for work. When trying to 'use recommended settings' (my only choice), I get the following error message: windows defender firewall can't change some of your...
  9. @ sign switched with "

in Windows 10 Customization
    @ sign switched with ": How do change keyboard language settings so that @ sign and " are correct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-switched-with/8117a8c8-870c-4339-a092-80350338c61c
  10. Cannot switch users

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot switch users: Hi There: So on a 10 month old HP laptop, with Win 10 Home ver 1803 (build 17134.407) in the last couple of weeks a problem has presented itself where we cannot switch users. There are three user accounts - Mine, Wife, and Admin. All accounts are valid and passwords work...