Windows 10: Cannot upgrade to Windows 10, version 1903, due to Avira files

Discus and support Cannot upgrade to Windows 10, version 1903, due to Avira files in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since a long time ago that I’ve been trying to install the version1903 from W10. Every time I try to install it there is a message saying: Uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by david15ry, Aug 15, 2019.

1. david15ry Win User

Cannot upgrade to Windows 10, version 1903, due to Avira files

Since a long time ago that I’ve been trying to install the version1903 from W10.

Every time I try to install it there is a message saying:

Uninstall the Antivirus Avira because it’s not compatible with W10.

I had Avira installed some years ago, but changed to another antivirus since a long time ago.

The first times I got these messages I manually cleaned all the files I found from Avira in my desktop and in the Registry too, but it never worked. The message was always the same.

I also used the only tool I could find to clean automatically:

avira_registry_cleaner_en.exe.

Now I have tried different search engines to look for Avira files in my computer and they don’t find any file. The same with the registry.

I was trying to avoid to format my disk and install W10 again.

Do you have any suggestions about what to do to update Windows?

My current version is: W10, Pro 64, 1803 (OS Build 17134,829).

In Windows Update History I can see, after “Last failed install attempt” – 0xc1900209.

Thanks a lot in advance.

:)

david15ry, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 15, 2019
  3. kath_986 Win User
    Avira Antivirus

Windows cannot send updates due to Avira Antivirus (not Aviva) - they suggest uninstalling Avira but it is not listed and I am not aware that I ever downloaded it. Presume its some sort of malware - any suggestions please if anyone has had the same problem
    - thank you

Kath Oliver

kath_986, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Cannot upgrade to Windows 10, version 1903, due to Avira files

Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Cannot upgrade to Windows 10, version 1903, due to Avira files

1. Cannot upgrade to Windows 10, version 1903, due to Avira files - Similar Threads - Cannot upgrade version

2. Upgrading windows 10 to version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading windows 10 to version 1903: I have been trying to upgrade my machine for the last two months on and off, and it is currently getting stuck at 60% and reports that it is unable to install some windows components. I have run setupdiag and it gives me the error: SetupDiag reports rollback failure found....
  3. I cannot upgrade from Windows 10 version 1809 to version 1903

I cannot upgrade from Windows 10 version 1809 to version 1903: Hello, I am having a ton of problems upgrading from Windows 10 version 1809 to version 1903. Here is a link to a folder in my Google Drive containing the log files from my latest attempt using an ISO file:...
  4. upgrading to 1903 version Windows 10

upgrading to 1903 version Windows 10: I was unable to upgrade from version 1803 to 1903, W 10. (It takes a long time due to a skipped version.) Windows tech tried, stilled failed. It was downloading and preparing, but when it came to final install and restarting several times, it failed. W tech put an iOS file on...
  5. cannot upgrade to windows version 1903

cannot upgrade to windows version 1903: I got this error just now OxC1900101 -0x30018 The installation failed on the FIRST-BOOT phase with an error during SYSPREP - SPECIALIZE operation. I also see this file in file explorer Windows 10 upgrade 9252.exe. Can someone help? I had been speaking to Ronodeep, but he...
  6. Cannot upgrade to Windows 10 1903

Cannot upgrade to Windows 10 1903: Split from this thread. I also have this problem but seem different than him here's my logs many thanks for you Panther:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4wwo7nstmfjttpn/AADtNTqKNnD46aD22b_wcf1na?dl=0...
  7. Cannot upgrade to windows 1903 from 1803 version

Cannot upgrade to windows 1903 from 1803 version: I have tried everything I can to upgrade Windows 10, but every time has the same error. I have attached my log files in google drive. Please help me confirm which part prevents me from the upgrade. The methods I have tried: 1. Using windows upgrade asistant 2. Clean...
  8. Cannot upgrade to Windows 10 version 1903

Cannot upgrade to Windows 10 version 1903: before i get notification to upgrade windows 10 version 1903 but now it not show anymore even i try to check for update now i still use windows 10 ver 1809...
  9. windows 10 version 1903 upgrade

windows 10 version 1903 upgrade: Error code: (0x80070570) when installing windows 10. I have tried to update 3 times. What is wrong? Email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-1903-upgrade/14f69610-895c-4c77-bd52-8bc8507e77d2
  10. Cannot upgrade to Windows 10 1903

Cannot upgrade to Windows 10 1903: I am a Windows Insider running build 18356.16. I am having issues trying to download the Windows 10 1903 feature update. I NEED this so that I can leave the insider build without having to backup all my information to an USB drive. I do not have an easily accessible USB...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant update windows avira antivir 1903

2. unable to install windows 10 due to avira antivir

3. cannot install windows 10 update due to avira antivi