Windows 10: can't Access Bios on gigabyte mb

Discus and support can't Access Bios on gigabyte mb in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; f12 and delete keys are not working on boot up but will after booting to windows... GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3 (rev. 6.0) AM3+ AMD 760G + SB710 USB 3.0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gladstone, Sep 10, 2016.

1. gladstone Win User

can't Access Bios on gigabyte mb

gladstone, Sep 10, 2016

2. x124 bsod several times a day

It has not crashed If anyone else has this problem my mb is a gigabyte 990fxa-ud3fc rev 3.0 I upgraded the bios to the beta version FDk and no more crashes!

KeithUnder, Sep 10, 2016
  3. Gerry C J Cornell, Sep 10, 2016
  4. AndreTen Win User

Are you using cable USB keyboard?

Possible causes of this are:
    - you are just pressing power button on PC. In windows select restart - this is real restart cycle in Windows 10. Normal power on /off is sometimes so quick you are not seeing BIOS options all.
    - user is putting PC to sleep instead power off
    - using wireless keyboard
    - pressing Backspace instead of "Delete" key

Try these and report back

edit: if non of the above works, try to clear CMOS (take out battery, or short circuit jumper - read manual)

AndreTen, Sep 10, 2016
  5. EdTittel Win User
    You might have Fast Boot enabled on your system which makes things go by too quickly for the special function keys to kick in during initial book. You can tell Windows to boot into BIOS/UEFI by using "Advanced Startup Options" in the OS. Start, Settings, Update & Security, Recovery, Advanced startup. Or just try the searchbox/Cortana with "Advanced Startup." This puts you into the Choose an option screen upon bootup, where you can "Use a device" to boot from a USB drive, network connection or DVD, or use the Troubleshoot option to attempt various forms of system update or repair (restore, image recovery, startup repair, command prompt, and startup settings changes).
    For access to UEFI, Brink has a tutorial on that subject that also works from inside the OS. I don't think you need the legacy BIOS info, given your mobo...
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. can't Access Bios on gigabyte mb - Similar Threads - can't Access Bios

2. CSM support not showing in gigabyte bios!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CSM support not showing in gigabyte bios!: i want to enable secure boot in my PC. but can't do it. help me if anyone knows the solution. there's also not any csm support showing in my bios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/csm-support-not-showing-in-gigabyte-bios/231fe5c2-3473-4b4e-a779-89115088018b
  3. Gigabyte BIOS won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gigabyte BIOS won't open: After updating my BIOS it doesn't let me go into my BIOS* Gigabyte B650M DS3H Micro ATX AM5 MotherboardI have a Gigabyte Ultra Fast loading MOBO and i've already trying doing "DEL" off startup but that doesn't work.As well i've done Start Menu > Power > Hold Shift and click...
  4. Gigabyte BIOS won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gigabyte BIOS won't open: After updating my BIOS it doesn't let me go into my BIOS* Gigabyte B650M DS3H Micro ATX AM5 MotherboardI have a Gigabyte Ultra Fast loading MOBO and i've already trying doing "DEL" off startup but that doesn't work.As well i've done Start Menu > Power > Hold Shift and click...
  5. Can't access bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access bios: I've recently fitted a new m.2 ssd card to my pc motherboard ASUS a320m-k and I'm unable to access the bios to change the boot sequence. I've tried holding down the f2 and delete keys during boot up separately and together. I've tried accessing through Windows 10 UEFI...
  6. Can't access bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access bios: I've recently fitted a new m.2 ssd card to my pc motherboard ASUS a320m-k and I'm unable to access the bios to change the boot sequence. I've tried holding down the f2 and delete keys during boot up separately and together. I've tried accessing through Windows 10 UEFI...
  7. Can't access bios

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Can't access bios anymore

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't access bios anymore: I was messing around trying to fix my dual booted windows 7 and now I can't access bios anymore. My pc is Asus with intel h110 chipset. I press f2 when restarting my pc and the bios password screen pops up I enter the password then continue pressing f2 but it just boots my...
  9. I can't access BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't access BIOS: Hey... Yesterday I deleted ubuntu partition from my dual-boot system (windows 10). Just because ubuntu wouldn't disappear from my boot order in BIOS, I tried to drive it out by following this video : https://youtu.be/255ltqk7xDM Right after I finished, the problem broke...
  10. Cannot access the BIOS on my Gigabyte H67A- UD3H

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot access the BIOS on my Gigabyte H67A- UD3H: Am now running 10 on the Sandy Bridhge and si far so good but I cannot accesss the BIOS now. Have tried the DEL and F9 keys by tapping and just holding them and then powering up but it just loads to system. Oh and I have aslo lost spellcheck to add insult to injury. Any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gigabyte pc cant acces bios

2. trouble accessing bios ga-78lmt-usb3 6.0

3. how can i access to gigabyte bios

4. gigabyte can only access cmos,
  5. cant download gigabyte bios,
  6. windows bios or mb bios,
  7. access bios gigabyte motherboard,
  8. cant access bios on gigabyte ga-z97x,
  9. cant access bios gigabyte,
  10. cannot access bios gigabyte motherboard