Windows 10: Can't add gmail account to windows 10 Calendar app, but it works fine in Mail app

Discus and support Can't add gmail account to windows 10 Calendar app, but it works fine in Mail app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am able to add and sync my gmail account in the Windows 10 mail app just fine, but, for some reason, it doesn't work on the Calendar app. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SarabelV, Sep 22, 2018.

1. SarabelV Win User

Can't add gmail account to windows 10 Calendar app, but it works fine in Mail app

I am able to add and sync my gmail account in the Windows 10 mail app just fine, but, for some reason, it doesn't work on the Calendar app. I've tried adding my account to Calendar using advanced setup and manually inputted the IMAP fields, but it still doesn't work.

I've also tried resetting the app and checking for updates on Windows store, but still none.

:)

SarabelV, Sep 22, 2018
  2. 10win10 Win User

Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

hi, you can add images how you re-add your gmail account?
    i don't find right now but i search for some article about that, but pretty sure that i read somewhere about that
    Add Gmail and Other Email to Windows 10 Mail Calendar (Updated)

thanks

10win10, Sep 22, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    New experience for Gmail accounts in Windows 10 Mail & Calendar apps

Source: Introducing a new experience for Gmail accounts in Windows 10 Mail Calendar apps - Windows Experience Blog

Can't add gmail account to windows 10 Calendar app, but it works fine in Mail app [​IMG]
    Tip Turn On or Off Focused Inbox in Windows 10 Mail app

Brink, Sep 22, 2018
  4. AndreTen Win User

Can't add gmail account to windows 10 Calendar app, but it works fine in Mail app

Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

Did you try to reset Mail app? Settings / Apps / select Mail and Calendar, under name select Advanced options and scroll down , click reset.

Gmail is working fine here with Mail app.

AndreTen, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't add gmail account to windows 10 Calendar app, but it works fine in Mail app - Similar Threads - Can't add gmail

2. app Mail cannot add Gmail account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    app Mail cannot add Gmail account: Hello, I have a problem with my app Mail, it cannot add a Gmail account. I tried to reset its setting, uninstall and reinstall it but it doesn't seem to work. But I can log in to my outlook app? The error code is 0x80080490 we couldn't find your settings. Can you help me fix...
  3. cannot add gmail account to mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot add gmail account to mail app: Whenever i try to add my gmail account it gives me this error message "Something went wrong, we couldn't find your settings, Error code : 0x80070490." I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mail app but it doesn't help....
  4. Store app "Mail and Calendar" totally not working with Gmail accounts.

in Browsers and Email
    Store app "Mail and Calendar" totally not working with Gmail accounts.: It's been working in the past but recently but it has completely given up on Gmail. It hangs up in various (multiple) ways. I tried to manually install Gmail (via "advanced" method in settings >> Manage accounts >> add account) then it works only in "Mail" side of the app...
  5. Gmail account not working on windows 10 mail & calendars app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gmail account not working on windows 10 mail & calendars app.: I have three email accounts I use. A Yahoo account, a Comcast Xfinity account and a Gmail account. The first two work fine but when the Gmail account is added it initially comes up and populates the messages. If I go to either of the other accounts it stops working and the...
  6. Can't add calendars to Mail app

Can't add calendars to Mail app: Hi, I am using the Windows 10 Mail app. I would like to add a calendar to it. However when i go to Calendar -> Add Calendars not much happens. A blank page appears, the circle is running endlessly and there is no change. I am connected to the internet. I have restarted...
  7. Unable to add Gmail account in Mail app

Unable to add Gmail account in Mail app: Hi, I got into a problem that I can't add my Google and Yahoo account on mail apps of win 10. I'm sure that the problem doesn't related to any account issue because the apps is crashing when I click to add an account before the user and password page, that the...
  8. Can't add gmail to mail app

Can't add gmail to mail app: I can't add gmail to mail app. Here's the error: [ATTACH] Additionally, I think the "check for updates" in windows update is not able to detect new feature updates. It is a guess. I feel I used to use a newer version of windows 10 before doing "reset PC"....
  9. Unable to add gmail account to calendar app

Unable to add gmail account to calendar app: Hi, I have a problem with the calendar app. I want to connect a certain one of my two Gmail accounts to the calendar app. When I click the settings button then 'manage account', I can see that my Gmail account is connected. However, when I look at the calendars, it says I...
  10. Cannot add Hotmail or gmail account to Mail and Calendar App

Cannot add Hotmail or gmail account to Mail and Calendar App: Hi I was logged on with my non admin account and tried to add a gmail account to Mail and Calendar app - error 0x8004005. Uninstalled app and downloaded and reinstalled. Same result Signed in with my admin account and same message. Tried to add a Microsoft account and got...