Windows 10: Cant Boot into windows :(

Discus and support Cant Boot into windows :( in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; ok so i have had my computer on windows 10 since it came out and only just got this issue. So when i try and boot it goes to windows logo and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by VortexHD, Jun 14, 2016.

1. VortexHD Win User

Cant Boot into windows :(

ok so i have had my computer on windows 10 since it came out and only just got this issue. So when i try and boot it goes to windows logo and the loading thing just spins. I have loaded into the repair and it says there is no startup issue so i click restore and pick the one that sounds good for me and it says failed and something about a access denied which makes me think the hard drive is locked? I have tryed just leaving it to load but it just stayed on the same screen.
    I think the main issue is is because i was installing a game i got from CEX a game shop in uk and i think install failed so i took the disc out and went and got a refund on the disc and when i got home the computer was just stuck on the loading screen.
    So please can you help! and i have 300GB + files that i need and some are for my business.

:)

VortexHD, Jun 14, 2016

2. Can't boot up into Windows, can't retrieve files...

I see. This error message you get when you try to open or move the files, what is it exactly. I have had a problem similar to this but am not sure how to proceed without the error info. The HDD I had a problem with put up a message that was something
    to do with these two phrases "encrypted drive" and "locked drive".

JRD

Jarrod Davis_794, Jun 14, 2016
  3. AndrewRQ Win User
    Can't boot up into Windows, can't retrieve files...

I have no problem with recovering the data. Everything is there on the hard drive, except in order to access it or decrypt it, I would need to boot into the Windows 10 OS on my HDD which is currently broken in some form.

AndrewRQ, Jun 14, 2016
  4. essenbe Win User

essenbe, Jun 14, 2016
  5. VortexHD Win User
    Like I said a system restore is not working for me and if I try safe mode it stays on black screen.

VortexHD, Jun 14, 2016
  6. You should be able to boot from your Windows 10 disc and try to repair the install, or refresh it.

DeaconFrost, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Cant Boot into windows :( - Similar Threads - Cant Boot

2. Cant boot into windows 10 safe mode, cant update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant boot into windows 10 safe mode, cant update: I cant boot in windows 10 safe mode, i cant click the boot option from msconfig menu, when i press shift and restart it brings me to « Choose an option » and i only see the option « Turn off your PC » , i dont see any other option, what do i do?...
  3. Cant boot into windows 10 safe mode, cant update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant boot into windows 10 safe mode, cant update: I cant boot in windows 10 safe mode, i cant click the boot option from msconfig menu, when i press shift and restart it brings me to « Choose an option » and i only see the option « Turn off your PC » , i dont see any other option, what do i do?...
  4. Cant boot into windows 10 safe mode, cant update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...: Yesterday i want to play some game, but the game keep say connection lost, so i search how to fix it, but it fails, someone in community says to clean boot, stupidly i try it but it didn't work, my account was signed out and need the password. i add administrator account with...
  6. after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...

after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...: Yesterday i want to play some game, but the game keep say connection lost, so i search how to fix it, but it fails, someone in community says to clean boot, stupidly i try it but it didn't work, my account was signed out and need the password. i add administrator account with...
  7. how do i enable secure boot if i cant disable csm support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i enable secure boot if i cant disable csm support: im 10 hours into this issue please helpin order to disable secure boot i need to disable csm support and restart my bios however the csm support re enables upon rebooting my computer after save and exit in bios. this issue started after upgrading my ssd for larger storage and...
  8. how do i enable secure boot if i cant disable csm support

how do i enable secure boot if i cant disable csm support: im 10 hours into this issue please helpin order to disable secure boot i need to disable csm support and restart my bios however the csm support re enables upon rebooting my computer after save and exit in bios. this issue started after upgrading my ssd for larger storage and...
  9. Cant boot to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant boot to Windows 10: Hello I need help, earlier I reset my Windows 10 in troubleshoot after 14% my PC turned off, I tried turning it back on but it only shows "-" the symbol doesn't Blink I've tried installing Windows 10 again from the flash disk but my PC doesn't boot to Windows 10 setup. how do...
  10. Cant boot to Windows 10

Cant boot to Windows 10: Hello I need help, earlier I reset my Windows 10 in troubleshoot after 14% my PC turned off, I tried turning it back on but it only shows "-" the symbol doesn't Blink I've tried installing Windows 10 again from the flash disk but my PC doesn't boot to Windows 10 setup. how do...