Windows 10: Cant boot windows or do anything other than be in the startup repair area and I cant even...

Discus and support Cant boot windows or do anything other than be in the startup repair area and I cant even... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was in the windows insider programme and then last night it gave me a blue screen saying that windows insider ran into a problem critcal_process_died... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RishabhSreeram, May 14, 2019.

1. Cant boot windows or do anything other than be in the startup repair area and I cant even...

I was in the windows insider programme and then last night it gave me a blue screen saying that windows insider ran into a problem critcal_process_died

I even tried resetting but it wouldn't let me reset

Please help

:)

RishabhSreeram, May 14, 2019
  2. Wingo101 Win User

Windows Vista Startup Problem ( Dual Boot)

I've got a dual boot set up on my computer, with Windows XP Professional 32bit & Vista Ultimate 64bit.

I haven't booted into Vista for quite some time now because I get better performance from XP. But now, if I try to boot into Vista, it goes through until after the Welcome screen & just gets stuck on a black screen with the pointer showing.

I have tried repairing the startup using the Vista CD.

Any suggestions?

Wingo101, May 14, 2019
  3. Windows 10 stuck on Startup repair when booting

Hi,

As per the description I understand your concern about Windows 10 Startup repair, we will help you with this issue.
    I would suggest you to run Startup repair from Advance boot option. It may ask you to insert the Installation DVD/USB while doing startup repair. You have to create an installation media for that. You may download an ISO from
    the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview-iso

To run Startup repair from Advance boot option, follow the below steps:

• Press and holdShift key
      and click onRestart in Power icon.

• Click onTroubleshoot.

• Click onAdvanced Options.

• Now click onStartup Repair.

• Follow the further instructions.
    Hope this helps you. Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, May 14, 2019
  4. Hans L Win User

Cant boot windows or do anything other than be in the startup repair area and I cant even...

Startup and Notification area

R]I ran this batch file, but it did not help (which I understand, because Task Manager > Processes does NOT show WinDates).

I am back to the conclusion that Win 10 can run WinDates manually, but not automatically at startup (via link). If I double-click on the link C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\WinDates.lnk, WinDates opens fine.

My next step will be to run a scan of system files to see if something is corrupt. However, any other suggestions are welcome.

Hans L, May 14, 2019
Thema:

Cant boot windows or do anything other than be in the startup repair area and I cant even...

1. Cant boot windows or do anything other than be in the startup repair area and I cant even... - Similar Threads - Cant boot anything

2. Cant do anything of this commands.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant do anything of this commands.: My windows 10 or my disk is so corrupted. I cant do any of the following commands:sfc /scannow, pc reset, chkdsk c: /r, chkdsk c: /f, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthAnd my microsoft store play button is grey so i cant install anything on the store either. I asked a...
  3. Cant do anything of this commands.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant do anything of this commands.: My windows 10 or my disk is so corrupted. I cant do any of the following commands:sfc /scannow, pc reset, chkdsk c: /r, chkdsk c: /f, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthAnd my microsoft store play button is grey so i cant install anything on the store either. I asked a...
  4. Cant do anything of this commands.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cant do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant do anything: I bought a razer blade 14 with 144 reflesh rate and i installed windows 11 after that i try to restore windows 11 to 10 and its past 10 days aready and i search youtube and i see a video on youtube is that u can download windows 10 , after when i download it, everything...
  6. Cant do anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant do anything: I bought a razer blade 14 with 144 reflesh rate and i installed windows 11 after that i try to restore windows 11 to 10 and its past 10 days aready and i search youtube and i see a video on youtube is that u can download windows 10 , after when i download it, everything...
  7. Cant do anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. PC freezes and I cant do anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC freezes and I cant do anything: So as the title suggests, sometimes my PC will freeze for no reason. Typically this occurs while I play games, and can happen even while I'm not doing anything (nothing open, sitting on the desktop seconds after logging in) One time it froze while I was watching YouTube! Here...
  9. Cant Do Anything On Computer

Cant Do Anything On Computer: So recently my computer randomly froze, crashed and is now on this Automatic repair "Your PC did not start correctly". I have tried countless options online that I have found using the troubleshoot option in advanced options. I have also tried to reset my pc but that doesn't...
  10. Cant do anything with my pc even resetting/formatting

Cant do anything with my pc even resetting/formatting: Okay so two windows updates ago my computer was acting a little wonky, some windows programs just wouldn't open. I knew I needed to format my comp but it was still very much usable. So the next windows update roles around and of course I don't want to update but I can't...