Windows 10: cant connect to internet for updates while im connected!

Discus and support cant connect to internet for updates while im connected! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; im facing too many problems with win 10. 1) cant connect to internet for updates while im connected. I tried everything but stills. I have access to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by nasosmn, Sep 21, 2015.

1. nasosmn Win User

cant connect to internet for updates while im connected!

im facing too many problems with win 10.
    1) cant connect to internet for updates while im connected. I tried everything but stills. I have access to wifi interent from chrome or other programmes but not for windows features like cortana, updates or edge. I uninstall eset, i turned of the firewall but the problem stills. I tried also windows live help but it keeps telling me that im not connected!!! (after several tries i found that the microsoft edge can work everytime im disconnected and connect again in my wifi as new- private network. but i have to do this manually cause everytime i restart pc the connection goes from private to guest network!! strange. but no luck with windows updates . )
    2) i was trying to add a printer and i had the message that the printer spooler dont work! i tried 3 different ways but nothing. it cant start.
    3) then i thought the best thing to do is to make a reset of windows and reinstall. I cant do this also!! its says that there is a problem due to wdf_violation!!
    any suggestions? solution? buying a mac maybe?

:)

nasosmn, Sep 21, 2015

2. itunes

after iTunes updated I noticed we could not connect to the store...it keeps reading that im not connected to the internet. I cant figure out why bc the internet is is connected. im not sure if my computer settings need changed? buti have tried for hours
    with no luck.any help would be great

kristenshepherd, Sep 21, 2015
  3. I'm unable to connect Facebook chat on my mobile.

I cant connect Facebook chat on my mobile. while connecting IM, it shows as Can't connect to IM.

Last Two weeks only I got this problem.

My Internet connection also alright.

I tried by disconnecting and again connected my Facebook ID through disconnecting Facebook account in my Microsoft account.

Still I unable to connect. Please help me, how to connect my Facebook chat.

For this type of problem, what I want to do?

Praveenrohit, Sep 21, 2015
  4. cant connect to internet for updates while im connected!

DustSailor, Sep 22, 2015
  5. Besides the above, make sure 1) Windows is updated and 2) Your drivers are updated*

*To find the best driver updates, go to your motherboard/computer manufacturer's website and download the Win10 specific drivers and install. You may need to update the BIOS, which will have documentation and installers provided to you in the same place you find the drivers, but sometimes that complicated process is unnecessary (and there are plenty of warnings when it comes to updating the BIOS, such as backing up your data beforehand).

DustSailor, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

cant connect to internet for updates while im connected!

1. cant connect to internet for updates while im connected! - Similar Threads - cant connect internet

2. cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant connect to internet: Hello, the problem is with internet i connected to ethernet but it is not howing internet it is showing you can connectto devices on ur local network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-internet/d458e959-fdb6-4bf7-af09-0e95893033d8
  3. cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant connect to internet: Hello, the problem is with internet i connected to ethernet but it is not howing internet it is showing you can connectto devices on ur local network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-internet/d458e959-fdb6-4bf7-af09-0e95893033d8
  4. Cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect to internet: I buy this laptop DELL yesterday then I download an application for my work then it can't detect the connection while google chrome is okay and fast. I also check my internet, it fine and PING ms :9 , DOWNLOAD :111.52 ,Mbps UPLOAD :20.75Mbps .Can someone help me I really...
  5. Cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant connect to internet: I buy this laptop DELL yesterday then I download an application for my work then it can't detect the connection while google chrome is okay and fast. I also check my internet, it fine and PING ms :9 , DOWNLOAD :111.52 ,Mbps UPLOAD :20.75Mbps .Can someone help me I really...
  6. Cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. No internet connection while connected

No internet connection while connected: Hello,Since yesterday I have issues while connecting to the internet. On both ethernet and Wi-Fi. When booting up the computer after a week the internet connection shows up but cant connect to the internet.All the other devices are working, even other windows computers....
  8. No internet connection - but im connected... kinda ?

No internet connection - but im connected... kinda ?: windows says ' no internet, secured' yet im writing this and watching yt videos. This just happened today. my connection seems slower now with this no internet thing. any fixes / known causes? i did change my dns to 1.1.1.1 earlier today not sure if that caused it, i...
  9. cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant connect to internet: Im having a problem useing the internet, my intel(R) wireless-AC 9560 has a code 10 error. Will going back to a previous version of Windows 10 fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-internet/34b8068d-dbe4-4dae-a4d9-96f69368bb52
  10. cant connect to internet

cant connect to internet: Hi.i use a acer aspire e 15 laptop.Started it up today and i cant get on the internet,its showing i have a good connection and i ran the truble shooter and that said their is no problem,other pc's in the homw have no problem with the internet.Any help please 122834