Windows 10: can't delete old user profiles

Discus and support can't delete old user profiles in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; help please i cant delete the old profile name in user/ folder microsoft tech support ruined it 85151 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Oxlzlope, May 22, 2017.

1. Oxlzlope Win User

can't delete old user profiles

help please i cant delete the old profile name in user/ folder microsoft tech support ruined it

:)

Oxlzlope, May 22, 2017

2. Photos

Checked your old user profile folder? If you can't find your old user profile folder or the folder that contained all your photos was deleted, then try a 3rd party recovery tool such as
    Recuva.

Ramesh Srinivasan, May 22, 2017
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    UAC

Hi jimcar22, it looks like that user profile is corrupt . . .

Then create a new user profile and copy their data into that profile

Finally delete the old profile!

DaveM121, May 22, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

You will need to take ownership of the folder as you won't have permission to open it

Samuria, May 22, 2017
  5. Oxlzlope Win User
    i already did it says i need permission from a random numbers

Oxlzlope, May 23, 2017
  6. Oxlzlope Win User
    Need permission from S-1-5-21 etc

Oxlzlope, May 23, 2017
  7. Samuria Win User
    Samuria, May 23, 2017
  8. Oxlzlope Win User

Oxlzlope, May 23, 2017
  9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, May 23, 2017
  10. Oxlzlope Win User
    can't delete old user profiles [​IMG]

i'm getting this since i deleted the "Daniel" Account the first account ever made on this pc and created a new one called "Dan" how do i make "Dan" The full admin please help me

Oxlzlope, May 23, 2017
  11. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, May 23, 2017
  12. Oxlzlope Win User
    Oxlzlope, May 23, 2017
  13. Brink
    Brink New Member

What happened when you tried?

Brink, May 23, 2017
  14. Oxlzlope Win User
    still the same it ask permission from S-1-5-21

i already deleted the registry of that still the same would appreciate if you help me via remote then i will paypal you forreal i really need help *Sad

Oxlzlope, May 24, 2017
  15. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Just to verify, did you boot from Windows 10 installation media (ex: USB) to do Option 4 with?

Brink, May 24, 2017
Thema:

1. can't delete old user profiles - Similar Threads - can't delete old

2. user profile deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    user profile deleted: I am resetting my Windows 10 laptop. Tried to clean ALL files & re-login. But it saysThe User Profile Service service failed the sign-inUser profile cannot be loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-profile-deleted/22cf925c-474c-459a-950a-435569558fdf
  3. user profile deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    user profile deleted: I am resetting my Windows 10 laptop. Tried to clean ALL files & re-login. But it saysThe User Profile Service service failed the sign-inUser profile cannot be loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-profile-deleted/22cf925c-474c-459a-950a-435569558fdf
  4. user profile deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Delete User Profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Delete User Profile: I see a second user profile that auto pops up at the Windows Hello sign in. It asks for the username and password and I believe it's an account I accidentally created somehow. How do I delete this profile? I checked in Control Panel > User Accounts > User Accounts > Manage...
  6. Delete User Profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete User Profile: I see a second user profile that auto pops up at the Windows Hello sign in. It asks for the username and password and I believe it's an account I accidentally created somehow. How do I delete this profile? I checked in Control Panel > User Accounts > User Accounts > Manage...
  7. Delete User Profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Deleting a User Profile.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting a User Profile.: I have 2 profiles on my laptop and I want to delete the secondary one as it is no longer used. How to delete the user profile along with the data? And how to do delete while retaining the data? And will deleting a profile of 80+ Gigs improve the performance of my laptop?...
  9. Deleting a User Profile.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting a User Profile.: I have 2 profiles on my laptop and I want to delete the secondary one as it is no longer used. How to delete the user profile along with the data? And how to do delete while retaining the data? And will deleting a profile of 80+ Gigs improve the performance of my laptop?...
  10. Delete Old Profiles? GPO

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Delete Old Profiles? GPO: Hello, We have a Folder Redirect for staff so files are roaming but not for students, so students accounts are stored on the SSD, at the moment every so often I have to manually log into the machine and delete the profiles needed. this is time consuming and also if left too...