Windows 10: can't download games

Discus and support can't download games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; let me tell you the rest of my sad story. my sweet husband died one Sunday morning of a heart attack. 6 months later his father did the same. i brought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by linda3421, Mar 16, 2017.

1. simrick Win User

can't download games

Resetting will put the W10 operating system back to the way it was, without additional programs or user data. The Acer bloatware will still be there, yes. The way to get rid of that is to clean install using media from Microsoft, so you only get the operating system, and not all the other stuff. But that's a bit involved, as you'd need to backup your device drivers first.

How big is the hard drive? That seems awfully small. Is this a tablet or hybrid of some sort? Can you give the details (part number, etc.)?

simrick, Mar 16, 2017

2. Happy to see you got your bookmarks back. You can add your Firefox profile to your backup routine and should it ever be deleted again you will get everything back up to the point of your last back up.

I moved my profile folder into Documents so it is part of natural backup.

Agree with simrick, 30GB seems really small. Can you follow this tutorial and post your disk Mgmt. Widen all columns.

Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

can't download games

1. can't download games - Similar Threads - can't download games

2. Can't download game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download game: I just bought palworld on the microsoft store and when I go to download it, it greys out and freezes. I have tried resetting my store through the settings and powershell with zero change. I tried downloading apps which seemed to work but other games would give me the same...
  3. Can't download game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download game: I just bought palworld on the microsoft store and when I go to download it, it greys out and freezes. I have tried resetting my store through the settings and powershell with zero change. I tried downloading apps which seemed to work but other games would give me the same...
  4. Can't download game

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can't download game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't download game: So I have been having this issue for a while and even got a Microsoft Agent to take control of my pc to find out the issue and he unfortunately couldn't fix it. The first issue that started this was that I couldn't install Ark survival evolved on my pc and I keep getting an...
  6. Can't download game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download game: So I have been having this issue for a while and even got a Microsoft Agent to take control of my pc to find out the issue and he unfortunately couldn't fix it. The first issue that started this was that I couldn't install Ark survival evolved on my pc and I keep getting an...
  7. Can't download game

8. Can't download gaming services

Can't download gaming services: I'm trying to play games on the xbox gaming pass on my pc but cant download gaming services. I have tried but now I have error code 0x8007007E, I have tried going to powershell and putting in what others have said but nothing happens for me. It just says "retry". Anyone know...
  9. can't download a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't download a game: I can't download Forza Horizon 4 on my computer despite owning it digitally and having previously downloaded it on my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-a-game/dfd2b23b-2de1-48a0-a592-a8f894903d21
  10. can't download a game

can't download a game: I can't download Forza Horizon 4 on my computer despite owning it digitally and having previously downloaded it on my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-a-game/dfd2b23b-2de1-48a0-a592-a8f894903d21