Windows 10: Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of

Discus and support Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of How to Post a Screenshot of Disk Management at Ten Forums [img] Information A Disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Rogerh, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Rogerh Win User

Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of

How to: Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of

How to Post a Screenshot of Disk Management at Ten Forums

Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of [​IMG]
    Information A Disk Management screenshot can often tell us in a glance where problems lie. If you have any issues with or questions about partitioning, your disk configuration, Windows boot issues, or just want to have us take a look then here's quick and easy steps to attach this to your thread.

1. Right Click on Start button *Start

2. Select Disk Management.

3. Maximize the Disk Management Window so we can see everything. If any columns have information which is not fully displayed expand them as shown below (Thanks to Colin (Golden) for the screenshot below):

4. Type Snipping Tool in Start button *Start Search box, select Snipping Tool at top, Expand New arrow to choose a Window snip, click on the Disk Management window to snap the picture, Under File tab select Save As to name and save the file to Desktop to find it easily.

5. In your thread's Reply Box, attach the picture from the location you saved it:
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/...en-forums.html
    6. If your partitions are not labeled then in the Reply box explain as best you can what you believe is on each partition and any other information you think we need to know including what OS's are installed now and where, what other OS's have been installed previously and where.

Related Tutorials

:)

Rogerh, Apr 5, 2016

2. Post a screenshot of Disk Mgmt

Please post this in your original thread which describes the problem and not in this tutorial about posting screenshots.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Apr 5, 2016
  3. porphery Win User
    Post a screenshot of Disk Mgmt

porphery, Apr 5, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member
  5. Rogerh Win User
    Rogerh, Apr 6, 2016
  6. msny Win User
    May I suggest another free tool for making graphical images that is superior to Snipping Tool.

Try Screenpresso, its free!
    Screenpresso: The Ultimate Screen Capture Tool for Windows

It creates a task manager window in your task bar, where you
    can edit images. I use it at work to add textboxes, circle text and such.
    You can also add a picture to you email by right mouse clicking and copying
    to the clipboard. All you need do is hit your print screen keyboard button to
    capture a desktop image. You can do a region or a whole window. *Smile

Give it a try!

I've attached a sample.

7. Edwin New Member
    1. Maximize Disk Management window to full screen,
    2. By hovering/dragging and scrolling, show all partitions in the Graphical View as necessary,
    3. By hovering/dragging, expand all columns in Volume List to show all information,
    4. From the 'View/Top' Menu, show Disk List, (instead of Volume List), if necessary.

Edwin, Jun 11, 2016
  8. Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of

or...

This will do it for you

Step 1: Download this zip file (contains dmDskmgr-vd.mmc)

dmDskmgr-vd.zip
    Step 2: Double click dmDskmgr-vd.zip to open the compressed folder
    Double click dmDskmgr-vd.mmc to launch the custom Disk Management console

Press Alt+PrtScn to grab a snapshot of just the Disk Management window
    Open Paint and Ctrl+V to paste it, then save the image
    Attach the image to a new post.

Slartybart, Jun 12, 2016
  9. Lambert58 Win User
    Hey, I love to send a screen of my 4TB external drive I use for backups, how do I get that drive to show up, G: instead of C:

Lambert58, Jul 23, 2016
  10. swarfega Win User
    Isn't this a bit awkward having a tutorial by a banned user. I assume @Brink would need to update it if required.

swarfega, Jul 23, 2016
  11. Edwin New Member
    I'm assuming the member was not banned because of anything in this thread. The information is still valid.

Awkward? Perhaps. *092

Edwin, Jul 23, 2016
  12. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Yes, the tutorial is still valid. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of

1. Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of - Similar Threads - Disk Management Post

2. Disk Management Screenshot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk Management Screenshot: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dark-Lark [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hkhx4h/disk_management_screenshot/
  3. How to removed "Removable Disk" but there is not on Disk Management

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to removed "Removable Disk" but there is not on Disk Management: There is no removable disk on my PC but still showing on This PC. How to remove? Thanks [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-removed-removable-disk-but-there-is-not-on/f72e7bb8-a381-4cc7-ab48-26f6218fc35d"
  4. how to post a screenshot?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to post a screenshot?: how to post a screenshot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-post-a-screenshot/044024ee-baf3-4231-bdd5-c5a96aff47dd
  5. How do I make C: System & Active under Disk Management? (screenshot)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I make C: System & Active under Disk Management? (screenshot): I need to disconnect my D: from my computer but it's active & system. Whenever I disconnect it, Windows 10 won't boot. Here is a screenshot from Minitool Partition Wizard Free v10.3 [img] How do I make C: Active & System in addition to boot, without losing any files on...
  6. How do I make C: System & Active under Disk Management? (screenshot)

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make C: System & Active under Disk Management? (screenshot): I need to disconnect my D: from my computer but it's active & system. Whenever I disconnect it, Windows 10 won't boot. Here is a screenshot from Minitool Partition Wizard Free v10.3 [img] How do I make C: Active & System in addition to boot, without losing any files on...
  7. Disk Management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk Management: I open Disk Management and I receive the message: "Unable to connect to Virtual Disk Service" how do I fix this problem? The machine is a Dell Desktop XPS-8700 Windows 10 Pro Version:1803 OS Build 17134.228 Installed on 05/05/2018...
  8. Does this Disk Management screenshot look correct?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does this Disk Management screenshot look correct?: I just swapped out a 512MB SSD drive for a new 1TB SSD drive. Does this screenshot look correct? This drive (D) is only used for data. Thank you. [img] 110424
  9. How to Remove a Screenshot or Image from TenForums.com Post

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Remove a Screenshot or Image from TenForums.com Post: How to: How to Remove a Screenshot or Image from TenForums.com Post How to Remove a Screenshot or Image Attachments from TenForums.com This tutorial will show you how to remove a Screenshot or Image from TenForums posting either before you post it or after you post it....
  10. How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums: How to: How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums This tutorial will show you how to upload and attach a screenshot, image, or a file in your post here at Ten Forums. You will need to turn off...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 disk management screenshot

2. screen shot of disk management