Windows 10: Cant mount ISO files on Windows 10

Discus and support Cant mount ISO files on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Sorry for my bad english [img] hope you understand I recently mount a ISO file on my computer, it work, then i unmount that ISO and a some hours... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by angelman665, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Cant mount ISO files on Windows 10

Sorry for my bad english
    Cant mount ISO files on Windows 10 [​IMG]
    hope you understand

I recently mount a ISO file on my computer, it work, then i unmount that ISO and a some hours later i needed that ISO again, so I tried to mount and its not working.
    Im using daemont tools ultra and i can mount a ISO but when i go to "my computer" i dont have there anythink...
    please help a fix it, i tried so many solutions and it still not working.
    My OS: Winfows 10

:)

angelman665, Jan 30, 2016
  2. BenCage Win User

Can't boot Windows 10 after reset failed.

How am I suppose to mount an ISO file if I cant get in the computer?

BenCage, Jan 30, 2016
  3. unable to mount iso files in windows 10

Since updating Windows 10 to version 1703 I cannot mount an iso file by right clicking on the iso file and selection mount. Anyone go any ideas on how to restore this feature?

AllanFisher, Jan 30, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member

Cant mount ISO files on Windows 10

Cliff S, Jan 30, 2016
  5. Yhea i tried that things befor and dont work, i think its a bug on a driver or somethink like that, because i tried 3 programs to mount, daemon tools, windows explorer and power2go ...

6. Cliff S New Member
    Usually all you would need to do is double click the ISO in File Explorer and it should mount as a DVD automatically, which you then can "eject".

Cant mount ISO files on Windows 10 [​IMG]

Cliff S, Jan 30, 2016
  7. cereberus Win User
    cereberus, Jan 30, 2016
  8. Cant mount ISO files on Windows 10

First time i mount with daemon tools because i did not know that the windows have the "windows explorer", but yhea, when i mount it worked perfectly then i went to my computer and eject... but when i try to mount that iso i cant

9. WORKING i dont know why and how but its working... i just install "AnyDVD" and restart my computer and its working now ty guys

10. Cliff S New Member
    *Thumbs

Cliff S, Jan 30, 2016
  11. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello angelmann665, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

It sounds like something may have messed up your ISO file association.

If you like, you could download and merge the .reg file for the listed ISO file type in OPTION TWO to restore its default association and registry entries to see if you will be able to mount an ISO without having to use a 3rd party program like "AnyDVD".

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/8...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Jan 30, 2016
  12. cereberus Win User
    Anydvd is not a program that would open an iso. It is a tool which sits between windows and the dvd firmware which eg as one of its functions, enables one to read dvds from a different region on a dvd player.

Only thing I can think of is OP is referring to a specific iso which might be region protected (if that is even possible).

cereberus, Jan 30, 2016
  13. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

you don't need those 3rd party programs any more.

If your ISO on mount gives you an error you can usually ignore it --if you look at My computer in File explorer the Iso will probably be mounted anyway.

Things like Daemon tools etc were for W7 and earlier OS'es that couldn't mount virtual drives --if you install that type of software these days you'll probably hose up the whole of Windows mounting system.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jan 31, 2016
  14. cereberus Win User
    Virtual clonedrive actually works fine on Windows 10 but is rather pointless now.

Anyway OP's issue is solved using anydvd which is curious, as that is not an iso mounting tool. I use it as it means I can read any region locked dvd on my pc , along with other functions ;-).

cereberus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Cant mount ISO files on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cant mount ISO

2. Can't mount ISO file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't mount ISO file: After upgrading from Window 10 64 to Windows 11 I can't mount ISO files. I have mount options in Explorer and after choosing it Windows Explorer stops responding. That is the situation with all ISO files, even with those ones, downloaded with Windows 10 on the same notebook...
  3. Problem mounting the iso file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem mounting the iso file: I am having two virtual machines, server 1 and server-db.I have copied an sql iso file from server1 to server db. But when i try to install sql on db server, it is giving me an error “sorry, there was a problem mounting the file”.I have copied the iso file through UNC...
  4. Problem mounting the iso file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem mounting the iso file: I am having two virtual machines, server 1 and server-db.I have copied an sql iso file from server1 to server db. But when i try to install sql on db server, it is giving me an error “sorry, there was a problem mounting the file”.I have copied the iso file through UNC...
  5. Problem mounting the iso file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Iso file mounting

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Iso file mounting: I want to know if you can delete the ISO File right after you mount it, does it keep mounted? Because I am having low space in my driver and I want to install this app, but the size is bigger than my available space so that's why. 144282
  7. ISO Files Won't Mount

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ISO Files Won't Mount: [ATTACH] Hello, I've been having trouble with opening/mounting ISO files. These problems didn't happen before and have never happened before, so you can imagine my bewilderment. I click on the ISO files and my computer appears to be processing it, since I get the hour glass...
  8. Windows 10 Mount Iso

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mount Iso: I cannot mount ISO files in Windows 10 anymore. I used to right click on it and click Mount. I've read online that the fix for this is to right click on the file, click Open With and select Windows Explorer. However, that is not an option. The only option I have is Windows...
  9. .ISO file is not mounting in windows 10

.ISO file is not mounting in windows 10: I downloaded a game file which happened to be .ISO file and i could not mount it and because of that i can't install it in my computer. i thought it was a corrupted file i downloaded but i tried mounting another game which i had installed already but could not mount it either...
  10. Mounting ISO file

Mounting ISO file: I just recently updated from windows 7 to windows 10 I use ISO files regularly and need to get this fixed. I am unable to mount any iso files or even run and iso mounting software. I keep reading that all i have to do is select the file and i should be given the option either...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 cant mount iso

2. windows 10 cannot mount iso