Windows 10: Can't place multiple photos in a specific order on the same page.

Discus and support Can't place multiple photos in a specific order on the same page. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to place 4 photos in a specific order on the same page using Windows 10, Photo. I can get them on the same page using "Print", but can't get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Corinne509, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Can't place multiple photos in a specific order on the same page.

I'm trying to place 4 photos in a specific order on the same page using Windows 10, Photo. I can get them on the same page using "Print", but can't get them in the order I want. I've tried numbering them in the title, but nothing seems to work. They seem to have a different order every time I try, which is also strange. I've searched the forum and this question has been asked before. However, I didn't find any answers.

:)

Corinne509, Apr 20, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 20, 2019
  3. PrincePM Win User
    How does Windows 10 arrange photos for printing multiple photos on a single page - i.e. can we dictate the order of the photos arrangement for printing?

How does Windows 10 arrange photos for printing multiple photos on a single page - i.e. can we dictate the order of the photos arrangement for printing?

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

PrincePM, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Can't place multiple photos in a specific order on the same page.

Brink, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

Can't place multiple photos in a specific order on the same page.

1. Can't place multiple photos in a specific order on the same page. - Similar Threads - Can't place multiple

2. Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print.: Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print. A single photo one from the same array will print even at an 8x10 size. I have tried the same process on different printers and different computers, all with the same results. I have been trying to print four...
  3. have order number but cannot place order

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    have order number but cannot place order: HI-- i have an item in my cart but get this error when trying to place the order. I have been on hold for over 2 hrs. This is unacceptable! Error Details Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. pmbXCt2a00Smgfgv.52 2020/11/10 - 20:08:41 UTC...
  4. Multiple Display Order

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple Display Order: I have a laptop with two monitors attached and it has been working perfect. I moved my office and had to disconnect everything and now I cannot get it set back up properly. When I go to display settings I see all three displays but they are in the order 2, 3, 1 and I...
  5. Arranging the order of multiple pictures printed on the same page.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Arranging the order of multiple pictures printed on the same page.: This has been asked before, but I don't see any answers. I need to arrange the order of four photos printed on the same page. I open the file, select the four pictures, select print, select four pictures per page. But I can't control the order in which they appear on the...
  6. Arranging the order of multiple pictures on one page for print.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Arranging the order of multiple pictures on one page for print.: I asked this question before and got nowhere except frustrated! I want to print four pictures on the same page and arrange the order in which they appear. I open the folder with the four photos. I check the box on each picture and choose print. A page opens, which allows...
  7. Microsoft Store: Unable to place order

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store: Unable to place order: [ATTACH]Been trying to order a gaming PC for two months now. MS Store support has sent countless escalations to teams with each one coming up with different reasons as to why i can not order it. Unbelievable that a company can not fix it! Anyone know a fix? Trying to buy...
  8. Order not placing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Order not placing: I have tried to place my order 8 times now, with both PayPal and a credit card. Every time, the website tells me it "is having trouble processing my payment", and I have tried with multiple browsers and the same problem occurs. What exactly is wrong? P.S. I am sure of all...
  9. Printing Multiple Pictures to same page Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing Multiple Pictures to same page Windows 10: When I choose multiple pictures to print on the same page, go to share, click print it goes to my computer home screen and closes the picture file. Is there a setting I need to change somewhere? I don't have problems printing a single picture or anything else. 110347
  10. Windows Photo Viewer; sorting order not the same as view order

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo Viewer; sorting order not the same as view order: The Windows Photo Viewer will not display photos in the order they are sorted by Windows Explorer. This is not referring to the slide show feature, just the forward and back arrows. The only order pictures can be viewed is by name despite Windows Explorer being set at view...