Windows 10: can't turn off tablet mode

Discus and support can't turn off tablet mode in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I selected tablet mode, and I have no way of going back that I can fine. My start button does nothing(which was the original problem that I was trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by laynetwells, Sep 5, 2015.

1. can't turn off tablet mode

I selected tablet mode, and I have no way of going back that I can fine. My start button does nothing(which was the original problem that I was trying to resolve). All I have is Control Panel. This has definitely been the most challenging version since 3,1

:)

laynetwells, Sep 5, 2015

2. Resizing calculator in Windows 10

Sounds like you're using tablet mode. You can't resize items in tablet mode, so turn that off first.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Sep 5, 2015
  3. Diane5739 Win User
    Resizing calculator in Windows 10

How do I exit tablet mode?

Thanks,

Diane

Diane5739, Sep 5, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

can't turn off tablet mode

Brink, Sep 5, 2015
  5. Edwin New Member
    You may also be able to check the following Registry Key
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ImmersiveShell
    and ensure the DWORD TabletMode is set to a value of 0

Edwin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

can't turn off tablet mode

1. can't turn off tablet mode - Similar Threads - can't turn off

2. Turn off tablet mode on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off tablet mode on windows 11: Hi guys, I simply need to turn off the Tablet mode. I have found that Windows has removed that setting in the switch to Windows 11.. Ok I nice when things are intuative and so... but I simply need a way to switch it off. So many times it happens that I slightly shake with the...
  3. Turn off tablet mode on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off tablet mode on windows 11: Hi guys, I simply need to turn off the Tablet mode. I have found that Windows has removed that setting in the switch to Windows 11.. Ok I nice when things are intuative and so... but I simply need a way to switch it off. So many times it happens that I slightly shake with the...
  4. turn off tablet mode windows 11

turn off tablet mode windows 11: i need to turn off tablet mode in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-tablet-mode-windows-11/a5cabf08-7062-498a-92af-25cb7b2847ac
  5. turn off tablet mode windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    turn off tablet mode windows 11: i need to turn off tablet mode in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-tablet-mode-windows-11/a5cabf08-7062-498a-92af-25cb7b2847ac
  6. Win 11 tablet mode turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 tablet mode turned off: I have an hp pavillion laptop and tablet pc combo. I'm confused about win 11 turning off tablet mode when upgraded. Does that mean that I can't use my tablet on this pc at all. As it is meant to work?...
  7. Win 11 tablet mode turned off

Win 11 tablet mode turned off: I have an hp pavillion laptop and tablet pc combo. I'm confused about win 11 turning off tablet mode when upgraded. Does that mean that I can't use my tablet on this pc at all. As it is meant to work?...
  8. Windows 10 stuck in Tablet Mode? Here is how to turn off the Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 stuck in Tablet Mode? Here is how to turn off the Tablet Mode: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Tablet Mode on Windows 10 device was introduced to make Windows 10 more user-friendly on 2-in-1 devices like the Surface Pro and the Surface Book. However, If your Windows 10 is stuck in Tablet Mode and can’t turn off [...] This post Windows 10 stuck in...
  9. Can't turn off full screen in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't turn off full screen in tablet mode: I have "Use Start full screen" "Off" and it still goes to full screen in tablet mode with minimize, maximize icons missing and no sizing handles. 116684
  10. Turn On or Off Tablet Mode in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Tablet Mode in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Tablet Mode in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Tablet Mode in Windows 10 Continuum is Microsoft's new way of switching between tablet and desktop mode on a Windows 10 tablet or convertible PC as needed. Tablet mode makes Windows easier and...