Windows 10: Can't turn on Bluetooth

Discus and support Can't turn on Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I'm using my bluetooth headphone last night and everything is fine. Then I had some trouble connecting my headset to my laptop so I turned off my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kaze369, May 20, 2017.

1. kaze369 Win User

Can't turn on Bluetooth

So I'm using my bluetooth headphone last night and everything is fine. Then I had some trouble connecting my headset to my laptop so I turned off my bluetooth in windows settings then turned it back on; or so I thought. Now I don't see the on/off switch in the setting window. I tried to uninstall then re-install(device manager), but that didn't work and now even if I do install a new driver it doesn't show up. now I have no idea what to do. When I try to add a bluetooth device it get this message, "on this windows device, turn on bluetooth".

Can't turn on Bluetooth [​IMG]

:)

kaze369, May 20, 2017

2. Bluetooth won't toggle off and my pc doesn't have bluetooth feature.

Bluetooth says it is turned on in my notification panel. I can't turn it off. When I click it, it opens settings, but then there are no Bluetooth settings. Device manager shows no Bluetooth either.
    How can i fix this and turn off Bluetooth?

WarrenWaxler, May 20, 2017
  3. can't turn on bluetooth

bluetooth icon not in Action Centre

can't turn on Bluetooth in Windows 10

Sonia612017, May 20, 2017
  4. sygnus21 Win User

Can't turn on Bluetooth

sygnus21, May 20, 2017
  5. Each of the three options requires the BT on/off button.
    In my situation, that does not appear.
    I can delete all the nodes under DeviceManager's Bluetooth node and then reboot.

That works.

But I cannot do this three-four times a day.

This is a recent issue. The update came down last night but the issue preceded that update by a day or so.
    I connected no new BT devices.
    Bit of a puzzle.

hymanwallace, Sep 26, 2017
  6. sygnus21 Win User
    If you have to do this with your PC 3-4 times a day you obviously have something going on with your PC's Bluetooth card. Perhaps a reinstall of Windows may fix it, or perhaps the card or PC needs servicing.

sygnus21, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't turn on Bluetooth

1. Can't turn on Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Can't turn Bluetooth

2. bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on: Every once and a while. My Bluetooth would turn off for no reason, and when I attempt to turn it back on, it would fail to do anything. The only way i would be able to fix it was to hard reset my computer. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? If not, is there an...
  3. bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on: Every once and a while. My Bluetooth would turn off for no reason, and when I attempt to turn it back on, it would fail to do anything. The only way i would be able to fix it was to hard reset my computer. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? If not, is there an...
  4. Bluetooth can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth can't be turned on: HI! Bluetooth somehow got shut off and I can't get it to come back. This is on windows 10Sorry for the wall of text but trying to give as much info as possible as I'm not sure what's relevant and am pretty new to fixing issues.It's a custom build I bought second hand last...
  5. Bluetooth can't be turned on

Bluetooth can't be turned on: HI! Bluetooth somehow got shut off and I can't get it to come back. This is on windows 10Sorry for the wall of text but trying to give as much info as possible as I'm not sure what's relevant and am pretty new to fixing issues.It's a custom build I bought second hand last...
  6. Bluetooth can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Bluetooth can't turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth can't turn on: Hi, I just updated from Windows version 20H2 to 21H2. After this update I can not turn on Bluetooth or see the option to turn it on. Hope that someone will help me out as soon as possible....
  8. Bluetooth can't turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth can't turn on: Hi, I just updated from Windows version 20H2 to 21H2. After this update I can not turn on Bluetooth or see the option to turn it on. Hope that someone will help me out as soon as possible....
  9. Bluetooth can't turn on

10. can't turn on bluetooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't turn on bluetooth: the 'turn on bluetooth' setting is missing. how can i turn on my bluetooth?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-turn-on-bluetooth/ee571468-a91d-4081-942c-5088339d9c04

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to fix On this windows device turn on Bluetooth

2. windows phone cant turn on bluetooth