Windows 10: can't turn on night light feature

Discus and support can't turn on night light feature in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; at settings night light settings is blue and selects the night light settings. That's all gray doesn't work. Z... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zashiban, Sep 15, 2018.

1. zashiban Win User

can't turn on night light feature

at settings night light settings is blue and selects the night light settings. That's all gray doesn't work.

Z

:)

zashiban, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Rohn007 Win User

the night light it doesn t turn on

Hi Georgios: My name is Ron. First question, do you have the "Creators Update" installed? If you run WINVER it should show version 1703. Second, have you followed the steps outlined in this article to turn on and configure the feature: How to Enable Night Light on Windows 10

Rohn007, Sep 15, 2018
  3. the night light it doesn t turn on

i have problem with the night light it doesn t turn on what am i doing to??

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]

GEORGIOSMASOURAS69, Sep 15, 2018
  4. can't turn on night light feature

Sumit Dhiman2, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

can't turn on night light feature

1. can't turn on night light feature - Similar Threads - can't turn night

2. I can't turn my "Night Light" on.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't turn my "Night Light" on.: I was playing with the settings of my PC and noticed the nightlight setting, I tried turning it on and the settings just crashes, do you guys know how to fix this??? submitted by /u/LittleD_0817 [link] [comments]...
  3. Night light turn on for no reason

Night light turn on for no reason: hi, i have an issue with the night light. It turn on itself for no reason after few minutes from boot and i have to disabled by myself. By the settings is disabled, even the auto turn on. Someone haved the same problem? I can resolve without a reset? Sorry for bad english...
  4. Can't use Windows "Night Light" feature.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't use Windows "Night Light" feature.: Just updated Windows the other day. Update was recent -- maybe 2-4 days old. I'm not longer able to use the Night Light feature in the Action Center or under my display properties. Is there a fix for this that doesn't involve editing my registry?...
  5. I can't turn Night Light off

I can't turn Night Light off: [Tried to ask in Simple Questions, but didn't hear anything] I am running Windows 10 v1903. I originally set up my account to run Night Light sunset-sunrise, but then it started running all day by itself. So I turned Night Light off in Settings, but the screen always goes...
  6. NIGHT LIGHT FEATURE NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NIGHT LIGHT FEATURE NOT WORKING: i have been this issue from many days that i can,t do with it anymore please help me for fixing this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/night-light-feature-not-working/79610ea4-fc55-409a-8589-dc53f789c8ba
  7. Night Light will not turn on

Night Light will not turn on: Hi, I have my night light settings set to turn on at sunset and turn off at sunrise but it never turns on. Even if I choose the option 'turn on now' it makes no change, it simply will not turn on. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  8. Night light never turns on.

Night light never turns on.: I tried to turn on night light on my windows 10 manually. But it doesn't turn on. I have the latest Windows 10 version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/night-light-never-turns-on/1f1ca8ea-ad27-4d79-928c-34ca9808bb2d
  9. Night light wont turn on

Night light wont turn on: [ATTACH] The night light function doesn't seem to be working on my laptop (i have an Acer swift 3), I don't know how to turn it on? It was working at one point though but it is showing what is shown in the image above...
  10. NIght Light Feature

NIght Light Feature: I just want to know whether or not it's possible to schedule the night light feature in Windows to activate and turn on gradually over the course of a set period of time. It'd be somewhat off-putting to have the colour scheme suddenly change....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant turn on night light settings