Windows 10: Cell and Ethernet connection

Discus and support Cell and Ethernet connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying for some time to find a solution for Windows 10 that will allow cell connection and ethernet to work at the same time, we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Darren Ehlert, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Cell and Ethernet connection

Hello,

I have been trying for some time to find a solution for Windows 10 that will allow cell connection and ethernet to work at the same time, we use the ethernet without any connection to configure IP based devices, once we connect the ethernet port the cell no longer has any connectivity.

I have tried the recommendations about prioritizing the connection but no go.

If we use a USB Dongle for the Cell access it works, just won't with any onboard cell modems.

Regards,

Darren

:)

Darren Ehlert, Nov 11, 2018
  2. MarcoArik Win User

How to delete an ethernet connection?

Just as title says. I have some old ethernet connections in my list, and I would like to delete it to clean.

Any suggestion?

MarcoArik, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Cannot connect to ethernet no valid ip configuration

We appreciate the information you've provided. We'd like to confirm the results after following the steps on the link provided on our previous post.

Meanwhile, to isolate your concern, we suggest that you check the following:

• If the Ethernet port is clean.

• If the end of RJ45 (Ethernet cord) is still intact.

• If available, test the RJ45 (Ethernet cord) to your other device and check if issue persists.

We look forward to your reply so we can assist you further.

Zedrick Del, Nov 11, 2018
  4. EdTittel Win User

Cell and Ethernet connection

Setting a metered connection for Ethernet?

Please permit me to respectfully disagree, battlezone. Not only is it possible to do this, TenForums offers a tutorial that explains exactly how, step-by-step: Set Ethernet Connection as Metered or Unmetered in Windows 10. Do please check it out, won't you?
    Thanks,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Cell and Ethernet connection

1. Cell and Ethernet connection - Similar Threads - Cell Ethernet connection

2. Trouble connecting to Hotspot on cell phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble connecting to Hotspot on cell phone: Using Windows 10 on a moderately slow Wi-Fi connection so I often use the Hotspot to connect to the Internet. Sometimes it logs on right away, but often times, like this morning, the Hotspot doesn't show up when I open Network & Internet. I disconnect from the Wi-Fi...
  3. Ethernet Connection

Ethernet Connection: I have a new PC and it has been connected to internet via ethernet cable - this has stopped working, tried cable in another device and not working there either - brand new cable, any suggestions on trying to solve?...
  4. Ethernet Connectivity

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ethernet Connectivity: I am going insane I've tried nearly everything I can think of but despite my internet connect being fine for every other device and my ethernet being plugged in I cant access the internet. I've done a network reset, I've done a router reset, I've updated drivers but I still...
  5. ethernet not connected/

ethernet not connected/: hello I am getting a 169. address in ip config with media disconnected/on ethernet,i am connected with wireless usb netgear, , dell OptiPlex 755,att netgear wireless/ethernet router, when run network diag shows cable disconnected not plugged in tried two cables, I can hook...
  6. ethernet connection

ethernet connection: how do i rename an ethernet connection in windows 10?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-connection/e3c4ee8b-f301-49fd-9c97-06aa6a7a3e40
  7. Ethernet Connection

Ethernet Connection: So recently I've been seeing that my ethernet cable is connected but when I look at my connection it shows that no internet is available although I'm able to do everything just fine. When I look into my network setting there is another Ethernet connection that shows but this...
  8. Ethernet Cable Connected, But No Ethernet

Ethernet Cable Connected, But No Ethernet: I have my ethernet cable plugged in and my computer detects that it has been plugged in but it just says ethernet no internet. I've had this problem for a while and i believe that it started after an update. Its getting really annoying and ive tried some things across the...
  9. Cell phone USB connection issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cell phone USB connection issues: Hello everyone. As the title says, I'm having problems with USB connection issues between my Samsung Galaxy S4 cell phone and my Acer laptop. My phone is running Android 5 and my laptop Windows 10. When I connect my phone to my laptop, it often will connect and disconnect...
  10. How to not use cell data when wifi and/or ethernet is connected?

How to not use cell data when wifi and/or ethernet is connected?: I thought that this question is silly. I've never had to worry about my smart phone using my cell data when wifi is clearly connected. This seems not to be the case on win 10. The moment I connect cell modem, it starts sending data as fast as its 3G speed can do. All I wanted...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cell network device provide ethernet data connection

2. windows ethernet and cell connection