Windows 10: Change Advanced Power Settings in Windows 10 does not contain USB settings

Discus and support Change Advanced Power Settings in Windows 10 does not contain USB settings in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My laptop does not recognize when I USB connect the tablet and I am trying all the fixes recommended. One of them is to change the USB suspend power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DraganKljujic, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Change Advanced Power Settings in Windows 10 does not contain USB settings

My laptop does not recognize when I USB connect the tablet and I am trying all the fixes recommended. One of them is to change the USB suspend power plan settings but my Change Advanced Power Settings in Windows 10 does not contain USB settings at all. How can I access them?

Change Advanced Power Settings in Windows 10 does not contain USB settings 8d60c7d3-8e35-484a-9da3-3f990e4628da?upload=true.png

:)

DraganKljujic, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Ryan Mon1 Win User

Can't Change Power Settings

Thank you for the quick response. We will now move to the second phase of troubleshooting. We suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

Method 1: Run the Power Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with your system's power settings. Here's how:

• In the search box, type troubleshooting, and then click
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter.

Method 2: Customize Power options.

If issue persists, the the following steps and check.

• In the search box, type Power options, and then click.
    • Click on choose when to turn off display from the left pane.
    • Click on Restore default settings for this plan.
    • Click on Change advance power settings.
    • Scroll down and expand Power buttons and lid.
    • Expand Power button actions.
    • Click on the Setting and set it to Shut down.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ryan Mon1, Jul 16, 2019
  3. MikeJ Win User
    Problem with Advanced Power Settings

I bought a used computer, updated to Windows 10. It runs great for what i use it for, but i noticed the CPU was running hot. Core #0 runs at 99c at full load such as watching a movie. I did my own research and decided to change the processor power management . So I go into my Power Plan Settings. I run the High Performance, so i click on Change plan settings. On the Edit Plan Settings page i click on Change advanced power settings. IT WILL NOT OPEN ! Right click, left click, double click, it does nothing. It is not grayed out. I tried to research it more but really haven't found any info except their may be a power scheme overriding windows. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

MikeJ, Jul 16, 2019
  4. jds63 Win User

Change Advanced Power Settings in Windows 10 does not contain USB settings

Problem with Advanced Power Settings

For System file checker error :
    Right Click Start Menu, type services.msc and press Enter.
    Look down the list for Windows Modules Installer make sure it is set to manual.

DISM Error 87 may be due to putting it in wrong.

It is looking more like need to repair this install. Windows 10 came on this when you bought it used. correct ? Either try Recovery options to reset the laptop without loosing any files. I do not know if upgrade was most likely done first as it is an older laptop, it should of been done first as you had to, to be activated then.

Option # 2 since i believe it is not UEFI BIOS Reset Windows 10

Also suggest if you do not already have to make a disc or USB Bootable Flash Drive, good to have.
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/9...-download.html

jds63, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

Change Advanced Power Settings in Windows 10 does not contain USB settings

1. Change Advanced Power Settings in Windows 10 does not contain USB settings - Similar Threads - Change Advanced Power

2. Advanced Power Plan setting not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced Power Plan setting not working: Hi,Since my last Windows 11 update to version 22H2, my PC does NOT automatically go to sleep. It sleep on if I use the CTRL + F1 keys of my keyboard.When I try to use the Advanced Power Plan Setting to High Performane, the Apply Button does not highlight and my Power Setting...
  3. Advanced Power Plan setting not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advanced Power Plan setting not working: Hi,Since my last Windows 11 update to version 22H2, my PC does NOT automatically go to sleep. It sleep on if I use the CTRL + F1 keys of my keyboard.When I try to use the Advanced Power Plan Setting to High Performane, the Apply Button does not highlight and my Power Setting...
  4. Advanced power settings help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advanced power settings help: Hello a few months ago i downlaoded AVG battery saver lnto my laptop and i deleted it awhile sgo snd now its still being used on my laptop even though the app isnt on my laptop. everytime i turn my laptop on the battery lowers and i looked on my advanced power settings and...
  5. Why no USB Settings in Advanced Power Settings?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why no USB Settings in Advanced Power Settings?: My wife's Dell computer has a lot more options in the Advance Power settings. Including "USB Settings". Why would my HP Envy 32 not have those options? I have USB devices plugged in. Like my mouse, a hard drive, an m-disc drive....
  6. advanced power settings

advanced power settings: Hi all, Its very frustrating that I am not getting all the options in x1 yoga 3rd gen computer. i have tried powercfg -attributes 19cbb8fa-5279-450e-9fac-8a3d5fedd0c1 12bbebe6-58d6-4636-95bb-3217ef867c1a -attrib_hide for showing the wireless option but no luck ! tried...
  7. No USB in Power Options, Advanced settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No USB in Power Options, Advanced settings: I have an ASUS Zenbook, Windows 10 Home 64bit. I wanted to adjust the USB settings, specifically to have the USB shutoff while in sleep mode. I believe the USB is still being powered as my battery drains when I have a mouse plugged in, even it is off. Originally my problem...
  8. "Change settings that are currently unavailable" is not shown in "Advanced power settings" menu

"Change settings that are currently unavailable" is not shown in "Advanced power settings" menu: I just reinstalled Windows on my laptop. However, when I wanted to change some power settings in the control panel, a lot of the options were not visible and the "Change settings that are currently unavailable" was no longer there. I managed to change the setting that I...
  9. Can not change Advanced Power Settings

Can not change Advanced Power Settings: I have switch to the high performance power plan but I want to change a few of the advanced power settings but when I click on it nothing happens no menu, nothing!...
  10. Problem with Advanced Power Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with Advanced Power Settings: I bought a used computer, updated to Windows 10. It runs great for what i use it for, but i noticed the CPU was running hot. Core #0 runs at 99c at full load such as watching a movie. I did my own research and decided to change the processor power management . So I go into my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. advance power settings not contains

2. change usb power settings in windows 10