Windows 10: Change Display With Bat Command?

Discus and support Change Display With Bat Command? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I know pressing window+p brings up a menu that allows you to switch display but I want something like a bat command that when run, would switch the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Danielzxzx, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Change Display With Bat Command?

So I know pressing window+p brings up a menu that allows you to switch display but I want something like a bat command that when run, would switch the display to "Pc screen Only".

How would I do this?

:)

Danielzxzx, Dec 1, 2015
  2. SpiralTea Win User

Changing CMD/BAT icons on task bar

I have placed a link to a bat file on the taskbar, using a shortcut with the target set to "cmd /c <path to bat file>" and it works as intended when clicked. Unfortunately the icon only displays the cmd icon (black box with a c:>). When changing the
    icon in (shift +) properties, it lets me choose a custom icon, but when I apply the change it still shows the cmd icon.

However, if I right click the taskbar icon, the custom icon will be displayed in the popup menu.

Is there a way to customize this icon on the taskbar?

SpiralTea, Dec 1, 2015
  3. JosephLeo Win User
    Password Protect a Folder in Windows 10

Yes i Agree, files can be kept in safe locker by generating the bat file .

To secure it ,Run the bat file,

To access. again run the bat file. Well. That's good.

But though the folder is protected, bat file [which is outside ] is accessible. If the folder name is changed in the bat file,the locked folder will be unlocked automatically.

Is there any way to restrict that ....? Or Hiding the bat file is the only way ...?

JosephLeo, Dec 1, 2015
  4. hunte922 Win User

Change Display With Bat Command?

Extend Display
    DisplaySwitch.exe /extend

2nd monitor
    DisplaySwitch.exe /external

Computers Monitor
    DisplaySwitch.exe /internal

Duplicate Display
    DisplaySwitch.exe /clone

hunte922, Dec 1, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Dec 1, 2015
  6. Thank you both of you! Works perfectly. Gave you both rep.

Danielzxzx, Dec 1, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I'm glad we could help. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Change Display With Bat Command?

1. Change Display With Bat Command? - Similar Threads - Change Display Bat

2. Changing display driver to windows basic display adapter using command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing display driver to windows basic display adapter using command prompt: ok. So I installed uhd graphics 620 and now my window won't start and is stuck in bootloop. I want to set display driver on windows basic display adapter using command prompt in setup recovery.. How do I do so please help.. last time I fix this problem using safe mode but...
  3. Changing display driver to windows basic display adapter using command prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing display driver to windows basic display adapter using command prompt: ok. So I installed uhd graphics 620 and now my window won't start and is stuck in bootloop. I want to set display driver on windows basic display adapter using command prompt in setup recovery.. How do I do so please help.. last time I fix this problem using safe mode but...
  4. Need to change file to .bat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to change file to .bat: I made a new text document and named it run.bat but it didn't change to a .bat file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-change-file-to-bat/a303183b-1c61-48e0-84d1-be33a6fb2374
  5. Need to change file to .bat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to change file to .bat: I made a new text document and named it run.bat but it didn't change to a .bat file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-change-file-to-bat/a303183b-1c61-48e0-84d1-be33a6fb2374
  6. BAT file to change some display settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BAT file to change some display settings?: I have an interesting situation where I use Parsec a bunch, but to do so I have to disable HDR and change the resolution of my monitor, as well as disabling all but my main. I was wondering if there is there a bunch of commands I can smash into a BAT file to changes these...
  7. Change default app with regedit or bat

Change default app with regedit or bat: We have a gpo which sets the default app for pdf's, we do not want to change this, except for when a user runs a bat script without admin rights. I have been trying to make a .bat file that would change the default pdf program to reader with; ftype...
  8. Running two sequential commands using a .bat

Running two sequential commands using a .bat: I have a shortcut I use to disable my wifi adapter, then reenable it immediately after. The location looks like this: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /k netsh interface set interface Wi-Fi disable & netsh interface set interface Wi-Fi enable I would like to create a .bat file...
  9. .bat files changed?

.bat files changed?: Greetings. Regarding Windows 10. I have a .bat file that I've used for... well, since forever. It rarely changes and it hasn't changed in months. Despite running quite fine in its current incarnation for some months now it's quite recently it's began throwing the error:...
  10. Bat File to change notepad text

in Windows 10 Support
    Bat File to change notepad text: Hi, I've been trying to make a batch file to change a line fo text in a .txt file, to the .bat files current directory. for example running it would produce this result: Run .Bat line of text in file changes to the current directory of .bat Anyone know any help with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. displayswitch.exe without popup