Windows 10: Change IE11 In Windows 10 Border/Title Bar Color

Discus and support Change IE11 In Windows 10 Border/Title Bar Color in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I performed a search in this forum for a method to change the border/title bar from white to a different color..at least for me, the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Davy49, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Davy49 Win User

Change IE11 In Windows 10 Border/Title Bar Color

Hi Everyone,
    I performed a search in this forum for a method to change the border/title bar from white to a different color..at least for me, the white color is WAY to bright..and it is very distracting. Doing a search about it elsewhere on the web..didn't help, in fact most result's state " it can't be changed ". I still feel like it can be..I KNOW I could go into the registry and change it. But before doing so I thought I'd get some feedback in here first.
    Thanks,
    David *Huh
    Update: I guess I hadn't had enough coffee yet this morning...at least with the build I'm running (14361), it's easy to do what I wanted !
    Thanks *Wink

:)

Davy49, Jun 9, 2016
  2. JayHensley, Jun 9, 2016
  3. How to make Active window border color color really stand out from inactive ?

You can change the colors of the active border in the Settings application under Personalization :: Colors. But yeah if you want to change the Title bar color right now your options are limited. :\

zachd [MSFT], Jun 9, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member

Change IE11 In Windows 10 Border/Title Bar Color [​IMG]

Change IE11 In Windows 10 Border/Title Bar Color [​IMG]

Cliff S, Jun 9, 2016
  5. Davy49 Win User
    Hi Cliff S,
    Thanks SO much for your reply..it's so nice to always receive help in here, so glad to be a member of these forums !!
    David

Davy49, Jun 9, 2016
  6. Cliff S New Member
    I'm glad it worked David*Smile

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Change IE11 In Windows 10 Border/Title Bar Color - Similar Threads - Change IE11 Border

2. Show accent color on title bars and windows borders is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show accent color on title bars and windows borders is not working: I am using Windows 11. I'd like my title bars to not be gray so I can more easily see them. It would make it much easier for me to see the windows to click and move them if they were a color. I followed the instructions on the Microsoft help page Change colors in Windows -...
  3. Show accent color on title bars and windows borders is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show accent color on title bars and windows borders is not working: I am using Windows 11. I'd like my title bars to not be gray so I can more easily see them. It would make it much easier for me to see the windows to click and move them if they were a color. I followed the instructions on the Microsoft help page Change colors in Windows -...
  4. File Explorer border missing - Go to Settings, Color, Title bars and window borders

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer border missing - Go to Settings, Color, Title bars and window borders: File Explorer border missing - To fix... Go to Settings, Color, Title bars and window borders, check mark the box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-border-missing-go-to-settings-color/991a3586-c03c-4eab-bf5c-928ff0838c01
  5. Is there a way to enable window border color without the title bars?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to enable window border color without the title bars?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DeadCatGuppy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ft0c4n/is_there_a_way_to_enable_window_border_color/
  6. Change only the colour of the title bar or the window borders?

Change only the colour of the title bar or the window borders?: Is there a way of changing the colour of ONLY the title bars OR the window borders? In the latest update, they seem to have changed it so that both are changed together I usually have it blue but having this colour obscures the options to the top left and having it white...
  7. title bar color, windows 10

title bar color, windows 10: Is there any possibility to make active window title bar color exactly the same as the accent color, not darker? I am using "automatically pick an accent color from the background" on and dark mode. I would like brighter colors on active window title bar. Thank you....
  8. Title Bar and Border Color for High Contrast

Title Bar and Border Color for High Contrast: I have High Contrast enabled in Win10. The active title bar and borders are purple while the inactive title bar and border is dark blue. Can this be changed? 115988
  9. Change Title Bar Text Color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Title Bar Text Color in Windows 10: How to: Change Title Bar Text Color in Windows 10 How to Change Title Bar Text Color in Windows 10 Title bar text of open windows will have a separate color for active and inactive windows. An active window is the current open window you have selected. It's title...
  10. Change Color of Inactive Title Bar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Color of Inactive Title Bar in Windows 10: How to: Change Color of Inactive Title Bar in Windows 10 [img] Information When you change the color in Windows 10, it will change the color of your Start menu accents, Start button, taskbar, title bars, window borders, buttons, text, Settings accents, sign-in screen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. changing the color of the window in ie11