Windows 10: Change lock screen to a video

Discus and support Change lock screen to a video in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, I was wondering if it's possible to put a looping video as the lock screen? If possible, instructions would be much appreciated! Thanks 22216 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sindyburnburn, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Change lock screen to a video

Hi all, I was wondering if it's possible to put a looping video as the lock screen? If possible, instructions would be much appreciated!

Thanks

:)

sindyburnburn, Sep 10, 2015
  2. t87699 Win User

Change User icon available & video on lock screen

Hello

Any way to have a video play on my Lock screen?

So I can lock the PC but still have a video play while its locked.

Also

Any way to make an icon to change user?

Presently I have to do 4 Key Commands to change user - can't find a short cut.

Many thanks

t87699, Sep 10, 2015
  3. How to change picture on Welcome screen in Windows 10

Here is a link to a video of my PC starting up.

I have disabled the LOCK SCREEN on my PC. As you can see there is a Screen, with a picture that is labeled WELCOME at time stamp 1:24. This is the screen that I want to change the image on.

I have changed the picture in the LOCK SCREEN settings as described above, but since I don't use the LOCK SCREEN I can't see if that has been successful or not. The picture remains on the WELCOME SCREEN.

Here is the picture of the changes I've made. Note that I changed the LOCK SCREEN image BEFORE I made the video above.

Change lock screen to a video [​IMG]

StephenTaggart, Sep 10, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

Change lock screen to a video

jds63, Sep 10, 2015
  5. Hi jds63, I posted two questions. They are unrelated. The black screen is a problem I'm having. The question regarding a video for the lockscreen (not login screen) is just a fun customization I'd like to do.

sindyburnburn, Sep 11, 2015
  6. jds63 Win User
    Alright, Welcome to Ten Forums, i never heard of a way through the OS, unless they make a third party software for this customization. Many tutorials here for you to learn settings and functions in new OS, take a look, can help with other stuff for you. Windows 10 Tutorials

jds63, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Change lock screen to a video

1. Change lock screen to a video - Similar Threads - Change lock screen

2. CHANGE SCREEN LOCK

in Windows 10 Customization
    CHANGE SCREEN LOCK: CHANGE DEVICE LOCK SCREEN PASSCODE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-screen-lock/6a97922a-3c31-43d4-a6b1-dd86dc1296dd
  3. Lock screen not changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen not changing: Hello,I have noticed that my lock screen does not change at all. Everytime it is the same picture.I try changing the Background setting to Windows spotlight, but it changes to Picture when I reopen the settings.How do I fix this?...
  4. Lock screen not changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock screen not changing: Hello,I have noticed that my lock screen does not change at all. Everytime it is the same picture.I try changing the Background setting to Windows spotlight, but it changes to Picture when I reopen the settings.How do I fix this?...
  5. Lock screen not changing

6. Lock screen not working if video playing

Lock screen not working if video playing: Hello, I have the lock screen set on Windows 10 for one minute, which I thought would always kick-in with no mouse or keyboard activity. I've found, though, that sometimes it doesn't do that when I've gone out for more than a minute, and realised it's because I have a news...
  7. Video screensaver/lock screen?

Video screensaver/lock screen?: On Windows 8, I could set a video as my screensaver. I would choose slideshow for my screensaver and choose a folder with the video in it, and it would loop without issue. I can't get Windows 10 to do the same thing. Yes, the file is a "windows media video". How can I...
  8. Lock Screen Changes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lock Screen Changes: My screen saver keeps changing to my husband's screen saver and our computers are not synced. I'm not sure why this continues to happen but is there a solution? MV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-changes/ec89d74e-9162-44d3-90a3-d10b8701e829
  9. Youtube Video autostarted on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Youtube Video autostarted on Lock Screen: When I turned on my PC today, it started playing a voice as soon as it showed the lock screen. I was pretty surprised by this and noticed what was going on as soon as I logged in: So I have set Chrome to be one of the programs that start automatically. Windows 10 tries to...
  10. Video playing on Lock screen - possible?

in Windows 10 Support
    Video playing on Lock screen - possible?: Anyone know if its possible to have the Lock screen play a video....? Many thanks 40035